Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm
"I know this, but as you may have heard this will ensure this situation will never happen." his sword had bandages around it as he looked down at them. "I am on a simple task yet you guys never seem to let me complete it, it gets sickening. He closed his eyes as his sword began pulsating. "You have love for that girl right? Well lets think for a minute. You will do anything, kill for her. Think on that, what if you do kill for her? what about the person you killed? did you think he had a love? a life? of course this is thinking metaphorically... But anyway, Love creates sacrifice. Sacrifice creates hate. Hate makes war. Deaths make hate, so the cycle continue." he looked over at Rui as he paused almost as if he had been taken over. So... She died... his eyes flickered between them. He took his sword tilting it as he stabbed it into the ground. He slid on two gloves, leather ones with golden pentagrams on them. "So. Lets begin." he grabbed his sword holding it firmly with a rigid stance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm
"Of course i love her, she is my sister after all. Our souls have been bounded for a long time. As for what you asked, i would never kill for anyone no matter how i feel toward them. Love doesn't always creat sacrifice. Sacrafice doesn't always turn into hate. Hate doesnt always make war. It's all on who the person is. There would be no point in killing her. She knows what had happen and she is finally free from the evil. I know she wouldn't want this thing to ever happen again. This situation will never happen again with her. It will probably happen again but who knows when and who will cause it. Try thinking with your head will you. I'm sick of all this bull s**t and blood shed. At the moment everything is finally at peace and your only going to ruin that." Rui sighed and drew in a deep breath then continued, "Just leave, and go back to were ever it is you came from. Trying helping out your people and rebuild what has been lost. Even if you are the only one left of your kind you can do something about it. Don't you understand that there is no point in doing this.

Quickly the darkness disappeared and Scarlet was in a garden filled with beautiful flowers. Scarlet wasn't dead yet she was simply in limbo. Her mother still stood before her. How a like the two looked. Scarlet ran over to her and embraced her trying to hold back her sobs.

"Oh dear Scarlet how i missed you," Her mother said in a soothing voice. It was so lovely and it acutally calmed Scarlet down.

"I missed you too..." Her embrace tightened a bit and tears streamed down her face. She finally felt that pain in her chest disappear. It felt the great and she didn't want to feel it ever again.

"You know you must go back..." Her mother spoke calmly and in a whisper.

"But i don't want to go back...I don't want to see anyone. I hurt so many people..." Scarlet shook her head slightly and soon she felt her self being held by her mother. She was a little girl now in the arms of her mother. Her chubby red cheeks lay on her mothers chest. How could she leave something like this? So peaceful and warm.

"It is not your time and you have a lot to do back there. You can't abandon your father, you brother, and your friends. They all love you and understand that you are going through a rough time. They love you no matter what..." She voice began to fade suddenly and her solid body began to turn transperante.

"No, please don't go....I'll go back...but I don't want to go yet..." Scarlet opened her eyes to see she was back to normal and that her mother was almost gone. The garden around her began to fade and the darkness began to consume her. "No, please wait!" She cryed out one more time but was already consumed by all the darkness. She was back but still lay unconsious. Ross had healed her but it would take awhile for her to wake up and replace all the blood she had lost.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Iah looked at him shaking his hair. He sighed as he smiled, "Well then i guess im that person." he didn't let a millisecond past as his clone grated Rui's feet he used his new eyes to make him still. He extended his glove as it launched claw like string in his mouth and started going throughout his body. Without leaving a second to spare, he sliced him in two blood splattering everywhere. His strings set a demonic fire, Black flames. They could only be extinguished after the target had been incinerated. He smirked as he made a gesture making a barrier of souls around his body preventing him from reincarnating. This all happened in about five seconds.

(( MUAHAHAHAHA LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 pm
((Ok i should say this now....no more instint hits...don't go saying you sliced him...he is a magic being so he could easily do something to stop it. You have to give others a chance to at least counter attack....like what i posted...im given you a chance to counter))

Rui had muttered a spell and faded away from where he stood. He wasn't standing there ill prepared. He appeared behind Iah, "It would have been better if you just left." Rui held his sword against Iah's neck and the symobls began to glow. As it did the sword pulsated sending little wave's of electricty that went throughout Iah's body causing his nervous system to go crazy.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Iah shook his head he easily absorbed the electrical pulsations. He smirked setting his hand on his back to his stomach. Strings began to launch beginning to penetrate.

(( Well, i know that its just im too lazy to make it breakable (blocked). That was meant to kill him but ok. Anyway if you can block it just ignore the rest of the post. Such as, post from where he blocked and the rest isn't affective. ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 pm
((well remember i said no killing any character without asking. Rui is a major character.))

Rui brought his sword down at the strings knocking them away. He swung his sword toward Iah and a blast of great energy blasted toward Iah. At this point Rui's power was increasing and soon he would surpass that of Scarlets and the once alive Fara. His anger and sword were both contributing to that.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:33 pm
Iah swung his sword blocking the blast. He way toying with his smirking every now and then.

(( This battle is pointless. No one will win. ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm
Rui drew in a deep breath and he didn't let the blood that dripped from his stomach stop him. "This battle is pointless, no one will win. The more you toy around the more i don't take your serious." As Rui spoke his wounds healed. "Just leave, theres no point in you beging here."

((lol i quoated you ^^ anyways at least you got him))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 pm
Iah looked at Rui and smiled. He slid his mask on looking at him. "We will fight. Now or later. I will return. For your head."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm
"A word of advice, Don't be cocking becuase in the end you might be the one with out a head." Rui grinned and looked at Iah not even the least intimidated by him. He definatly fought stronger and worse opponents then the guy who stood before him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm
Ross looked down at Scarlet for a moment, before looking up at the girls brother and Iah. "Do you want me to take her back to her room Rui? or do you have something else in mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Rui kept his eyes on Iah and answered Ross, "Yeah take her to her room." His sword was by his side and all he waited for was for Iah to leave.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Iah smirked disappearing into a vortex. He had placed to marbles next to Rui. "Release." the marbles opened letting out poisonous gas." he laughed at the small attempt by himself. He disappeared slowly making his was to the battle ground. He looked back smirking. He had placed to large explosives on the North, South, East, and West side of the castle. Have a nice day, "Release" soon the castle blew into a large explosion.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Rui sighed as he simply the poison away. The castle was protected by a large powerful barrier that simply consumed the blast. Rui chuckled a bit and looked over at Ross and Scarlet. "It's sad how he thinks we're not prepared for certain things and that we are weak." He shrugged his shoulders and looked over to see maids walking down the hall chatting away about the latest gossip. How quickly everything turned back to normal. It was a relief though...a good thing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm
(dude Iah just tried to destroy the castle with his dead sister inside!!!!!!!!! i know tht he doesn't know but maybe when rui and iah was fighting rui should of told him tht. lol)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games