Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Well, I hope so." was all the violinist had to say about that. If he discussed it further, it would only serve to anger him, and he didn't want Naoko to have to deal with him in a mood on top of everything else.
"Ok...let's get this together before Shou is chewing us out..." he tried to smile as he reached out for some sheet music nearby.
Just as he did so, though, the star in mention reappeared, Narcissus in tow.
...of course...
More changes.
Well, it couldn't be helped. At least they didn't have to alter the music again. In truth, it actually made things easier.
Nothing was really explained about all the back and forth, but Ryu didn't much care. He just wanted to make this music, and make a show like no other.
That was all any of them seemed to really want.
Shou finished with his pep talk and Ryuukaze promptly turned on his heel and headed for his violin.
Maybe today would be a good day after all...
Especially with the doughnut he picked up and stuffed in his mouth as he crossed the room.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm

"Yes, well they are just the average salaryman types but I've not been in the business that long. I've only been professional for a year or so. Thus, I'm starting at the bottom or taking some of my mother's clients when she's too busy. Actually, I got lucky when Ishi-san called because my mother and father were arguing again so she sent me to him and so...I met Narcissus-san and now I am here." he smiled with a slight shift in his weight, "So this has been a very fun assignment."

"Good. I'll wait out here and if you need me, call." he answered because obviously he was being polite. Not every star would react like Narcissus did so better to be safe than sorry. He could hear Chiyou-kun slipping into the tub as he tucked the bottle back into his back and pulled out another box of needles. He would need some time to put his other box of needles into a sanitary wash before using them again.

"Ah...you sure?" he answered walking closer to the door then peeking inside. "You are welcome to just nap if you want. Or we can chat." He didn't come quite inside yet just making sure.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:34 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Gemu ka?" Akihiko asked, thinking this over for a moment. Then he shrugged. "Wakaranai... like what? Mortal Kombat of the Rock stars?" smirking, the musician laughed softly. "Iie iie... I've never done seiyuu work... and I haven't ever thought of doing it before. Demo..."
He was always open to trying something new... as long as he didn't sell out to it.
Narcissus nodded, "Mm... I've been thinking about his crew actually. I fully intend to get Ohayou to hire them as my band. Strangely... we work well together, and I enjoy their sound. Plus... I owe them. Izzy Lucky was able to procure them for me... and they stuck with me, so I feel I need to repay them."
As the young Koyasu listened to Shou, as he processed everything that had been worked on up until this point, he realized that he was going to have to play catch up and fast.
After all... he only had today, Wednesday, and Thursday to figure everything out. Friday would be spent resting... because he knew he'd need it by the end.
Following Shou into the studio proper once more, Akihiko listened as the other musician explained everything. In his mind however, he was going over different pieces, what he would need, what he expected...
Clapping as well, when Shou had finished speaking, Narcissus spoke up. "Gomen nasai, minnasan. I feel I should apologize to you all, not just Shou-san." a slight smirk appeared on his face, though it could have easily been mistaken for a smile. "I just want everyone to know... I am fully committed to this event. So... I hope you will allow me to do my part."
Yes, Akihiko was being polite.
Very polite for him...
That... was when he turned to both Naoko and Ryuukaze. "Shou-san told me I should consult the two of you inregards to the Devil's Trill and the bridge between the Akuma and Tenshi." the blue eyed man held out one hand. "Hajimemashite. Narcissus desu. Douzo yoroshiku."

Naoko and Ryuukaze never got the chance to work on their pieces however, because a few moments later, Shou and Narcissus had returned.
The speech was... helpful?
Maybe?
But there was something about Narcissus that just... was off.
He couldn't place it though...
But he knew that what Shou had said, was a very watered down version of what, no doubt, the other vocalist had told him.
And suddenly, Narcissus was there... introducing himself...
Reaching out one hand, Naoko took that of the other man. "Hajimemashite. NAKO desu. Douzo yoroshiku." he replied politely before nodding. "Hai. Ryu-kun and I were just about to work on our pieces. If you... want to come with us..."
Of course, Narcissus accepted, and so Naoko lead him over to where his piano was, and where Ryuukaze had his violin.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Evil that Men do...

He watched over the camera footage...and a sneer crossed his dry lips. Hayato! Could the man never wait for the right moment?! Screwing with Shou's band right before the Event he had specifically said needed to go off without a hitch but here he was with an out of tune piano moved to another studio and the report of how it got that way.

The storm that raged across the man's face would have told too many tales of his true nature as he got up from his desk and slammed the chair into place. If Hayato weren't a valuable asset for the future he'd have put the man back into a Permanent Coma 6 feet under. As he strode out of the room with a slam to the door that made his own secretary jump, he met his guards at the elevator and road it down to the level that would take him across to the studios in the next building.

It wasn't hard to find where Hayato would be working since Izo knew these buildings too well. Once he reached the appointed studio he through open the door and looking around for the notorious star. "HAYATO!”

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

"Hai...Gemu desu. Oh no no...more like umm...Final Fantasy...far more noble I think. An angel bent on saving souls from the wicked demon that threatens to take over the known plane of existence." He laughed as Narcissus commented, "I love doing seiyuu work. And your voice would sound very sexy as a villain, Narcissus-san. To be honest, I find it as a fun diversion from my studio work. I've played several roles...and a new one is coming out soon. I'm playing a insane doll maker. Goodness, I've an appointment after the Charity event for the release of the game."

"Ah...so you are going to keep them. I was almost hoping you weren't." he sighed but then smiled, "However, I understand. It's not often you find a group you can mesh with and sound good with. They're able to adapt to all the changes so far and Jaz-san has been fantastic. But he's an old hand at sound engineering and backstage direction." Shou knew his music industry history...yes...Indie that studio he almost suspected didn't go down just by its own failing. Another thing he couldn't pin on Matsumoto Izo but he was certain...that the man had been involved.

After Naricissus said his own piece, Shou left him to deal with his own matters knowing once Narcissus was too busy to think straight any ideas about drugs would be farthest thing from his mind. Meanwhile, he went back into the depth of the Studio and to the costume room. Knocking once then twice, he unlocked the door and slipped inside.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

If I had a dream...

A sweet sound escaped his lips while he slept in Akihiko's bed. The bed was so comfortable and HUGE that he was sprawled out like some sort of young kid under the comforter. One foot stuck out from beneath it.

Eventually, he squirmed around and poked his head out above the pillows, "Akihiko?" There was no answer. No there wouldn't be. The man had already walked off to reach for destiny. Flopping on to his back, Izzy looked up at the ceiling and sighed. He knew that Akihiko wanted him to rest but he really wanted to get up and start his normal routine.

However, glancing around, he realized that he was in his star's inner sanctum, where maybe the man was most honest with himself. Izzy sat up and was actually comforted by the calm of this room. The waterfall had really helped him sleep much more than he expected. Would his bed upstairs be nearly as comfortable?

He got up slowly and tried not think to deeply on the pain that he felt from his recent stay at the hospital. It was a dull ache that only reminded him of terrible things. Holding his head he sat back down on the bed and started to cry releasing the anguish once again.

After awhile, he gasped back the tears and just held himself until he could stand again. He had to get back to work. Everything would be fine if he could just get back to work. It was then found his resolve. His new laptop was upstairs! In his room! Trying to run but stumbling on his own legs reducing him to an "Ow...Ow" and then a hurried walk until he found his room once more. There, he opened up the laptop and connected to Ohayou's network.

Realizing it was a little painful to just sit there for too long, he stood...then sat..then stood..then knelt...then put a pillow under his knees an knelt again by the desk. Good grief! It was hard just to get comfortable so he could get started!!

Although once he was settled, his fingers were still nimble and soon he was working on the latest reports. It seemed like someone had been filling in for him thankfully so he wasn't too far behind. Then, as an hour passed by, he wondered if Tanaka-san and Chiyou-kun were doing alright. He hadn't heard a peep out of them. But Chiyou-kun needed his sleep more than anything so he'd wait a little longer before checking in. Tanaka-kun was very good at his job so he had no down that Chiyou-kun was in good hands.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 am

There were certain days when Koyasu Aki needed a little more than a typical cup of coffee.
Thus, a warm mug of espresso laced coffee, was in one hand as the chairman of Ohayou gazed out the window of his office.
"Hiroki... Sal told me that you and Akihiko had a bit of an argument at the hospital." the elder man spoke, sipping his coffee. "Mind telling me about what?"
Turning, Aki fixed the younger man with his blue gaze.
"I thought he was changing... or has this carefully laid plan of mine failed? I ... want your honest thoughts."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

"Sometimes, I want to believe he has changed." answered Hiroki as he looked down into his own coffee cup that now had quite a bit of cream and sugar. "But, I think that change might be limited to one man, his manager."

Glancing up, Hiroki sighed softly, "It seems like Koyasu-kun and I will always be fire and oil. He told me at one point...I best not let him fail or I'd be stuck with Ohayou. He admitted he can't be a musician and the Chairman. Then later, he tells me he doesn't even want the job but would take it when he was too old to be on stage." He took a sip of his coffee and closed his eyes briefly.

"I can't...in my right mind think of a man like that in charge of everything you've worked for. He's not ready...He might never be ready. Even if I wished for him to be half of what you are I think it is asking too much of him. He does think we set out to change him. He's right, but I don't think we will ever find a man made to walk in your shoes." Hiroki paused and looked up at Aki, his deep brown eyes searching for a moment.

"I don't know what more to do for him. But, he might need some real counseling after what happened to him. I've sent a message to Izzy Lucky asking him if he wants to see a counselor as well. I know that what happened cannot be easy on him." Hiroki really did care about the employees of Ohayou even if this one was attached to the crux of his frustration.

"As for failing..." Hiroki stared back down into that murky liquid, "Yes...and no...He's learned something through the experience and that is more than any other time we've tried to guide him. But...as for making him your successor. I think that has failed. Unless some miracle happens, I don't think you can rely on your grandson."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 am

Moving back to his desk, Aki sat down and took in every word that Asato spoke.
So much had been riding on this...
"I don't expect you to find someone who is like me, Hiroki." Aki spoke carefully, setting his coffee mug on the desk top. "In fact, I don't want you to. All I want... is someone who is passionate for music. Not necessarily this company." he smiled sadly. "You're not passionate for music. You're loyal, Hiroki... but you're not what I want for my heir. Though... I think you know it. Akihiko on the other hand... music is his life. It's always been his life. We need that." laughing softly, the elder man shook his head. "If only I could merge you both though... in all honesty, as things stand now, I want to give you equal partnership in the future of this company."
Aki steepled his fingers together on his knee, leaning back in his chair and simply enjoying the silence of the morning.
"I plan on speaking with Izzy Lucky today. I want to know his thoughts. And then I want them both to get psychiatric help. My grandson was exposed to a very high dosage of drugs, Hiroki... I want you to keep an eye on him. Akihiko... he is an expert at hiding things. His feelings, his thoughts... everything I see that boy do is done for a calculated reason. If his will fails and he seeks out illegal drugs... I want you to remove Izzy Lucky from his side immediately. Izzy is too precious a commodity to waste on another addicted star."
Sighing, Koyasu Aki went silent for a long moment.
"I trust you more than anyone, Hiroki. I just want to be able to trust my grandson. Family is... well different. I pushed him too hard as a child and this is the result I've gotten. I don't want Izzy Lucky harmed by Akihiko. But I won't abandon him again. If my grandson steps out of line, I give you full permission to punish him to your own discretion. You can not, however, fire him or suspend his contract. I doubt he'll change more from a similar move again."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best?? Not so...sure...

Hiroki listened and maybe some of the words stung but nowadays, he had learned to hide the painful things under tight mask. Not...what he wanted in an heir. Not passionate for music. Had he failed so badly. How much he loved this company and how much he cared about the employees...didn't seem to weigh in nearly as much. Even if he were given equal partnership with Koyasu-kun, he'd end up leaving before ripping up the company with their quarrels.

No, he didn't reveal these thoughts at all - not on his face or in the way he held his his cup. Everything was just as it was a gentle man at his boss' side. Just loyal Hiroki, who always would be not quite good enough...but always good enough to be a secretary.

Maybe he didn't want the job in the first place. Very true...but...a passion for music wasn't enough to run a company! So all he could do was listen and wait to hear what Koyasu-sama wished for. This really always had been his game anyway. Koyasu-kun was right - just a pawn.

"I'll watch him like a hawk, sir." he answered back in the usual fashion as he lifted the cup to his lips again taking a slightly longer sip. "And if I find anything, I will do as you ask. I think you're right...Izzy Lucky shouldn't have to go through another experience like Chiyou-kun. I think that would be too much to ask."

"And what if...your grandson take that road? Will you still place him as your heir? If he takes to illegal drugs can you entrust your company to him? There is a difference between abandoning him and placing all you've worked for into his hands." He said slowly and then finished his cup setting it down carefully on the tray. "I know you're right, he won't change anymore by tossing him out..."

Getting up, he nodded in agreement, "As always, I will do as you wish. This has always been your game to play, your company." He gave a discrete bow and exited the room. Once he was well and away from that office, Hiroki said nothing...and he felt...nothing for once in his life. That usual excitement to serve felt hollow and empty.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 pm

There were certain things which Koyasu Aki knew for certain.
And right now, one of those things, was that Hiroki Asato had simply not grasped the point of his words.
He held great faith in his right hand man... but there were things that Hiroki would need to learn to succeed.
Just as there were things Akihiko needed to learn.
And until the both of them could stop antagonizing one another... the only way either man was going to learn those things, was to work together.
To learn... from each other.

"If Akihiko becomes too deeply tangled in the world of drugs... I will have him committed to a rehabilitation facility." Aki spoke, obviously very serious on the subject. "His mistakes shouldn't keep him from his inheritance... but if he can't stop. If he can't give it up... then I will simply have to fully disown him with no intention of accepting him back once more. He will need to be made aware of this, should the problem arise."

When Hiroki had left, the chairman smirked slightly, "Gemu ka?" he whispered, thinking over his secretary's parting words. "I suppose it is my game... and one that I don't intend to lose."

Standing, the Ohayou Chairmen knew he had other matters to attend to...
First on that order of business however, was to find out just how his star manager was getting along...

Twenty minutes later...

It always disturbed him really.
Aki preferred to be received in the more traditional portion of his grandson's house, mainly because being underground as the modern portion mostly was, simply gave him the creeps.
But Akihiko loved his privacy... something that he got rarely in fact, and so the elder man wouldn't exactly fault him for it.
Security allowed him inside, and as Aki walked through the dimly lit yet comfortable looking living room, he wondered just where his grandson had decided to house his guests.
The first room he came to however, had the door slightly open. Just off to the side was a descending staircase into the deepest portion of the house, but it was this open room that caught his attention.
"Izzy Lucky-san..." Aki spoke, standing in the doorway with a smile. "It's good to see you out of bed, though I'm not so sure it's good to see you working. Shouldn't you be resting?"
Of course, the chairman had a slight teasing quality to his voice as he spoke.
"I hope my grandson's home doesn't inconvenience you too much. The boy does like his privacy... perhaps a bit too much."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

If I had a dream...

He had been self-absorbed into his work. Work was extremely comforting to the man, who sometimes wasn't sure where he stood in life He hadn't even heard the footsteps on the stairs nor the man peeking in until he spoke.

For a moment there, he thought that it was Akihiko...the voice had a similarity. He spun on his knees exclaiming, "Aki...ah...Koyasu-sama! Gomen nasai!" Bowing quickly because he had almost called his BOSS by his personal name. Well Akihiko's name. Oh good grief! How could he have missed the man entering the house!

"Ah...Thank you, sir I should be resting but I've been in bed for way too long for my tastes. I was going stir crazy." He slowly got up from the pillow on the floor by the desk and gave a polite bow then said, "No, Koyasu-san's home doesn't inconvenience me at all. It's much more than my small apartment could ever be and the privacy is actually comforting. And...there's a cook. Koyasu-san doesn't particularly care for me to eat frozen dinners." Those words said with a small smile that might have betrayed his affection for the younger Koyasu.

"Oh...ah...sir, would you like someplace more comfortable to sit? Umm...I don't know the house that well. Gomen nasai." he said as he tried to be a Host of sorts even if this house wasn't his own.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Shaking his head, Akihiko moved to pull up a spare chair near the desk. It was a high backed, rather ornate chair... something a bit too gothic for the elder man's tastes, but it would certainly do for now.
"This is quite comfortable enough. I would have preferred to remain in the traditional wing, but it's hardly conducive to your condition, Izzy-san."
The chairman carefully crossed one knee over the other before continuing.
"How are you feeling? And I want your truthful answer. I'll know if you're lying, Izzy-san." he smiled slightly, though it looked somewhat more like a smirk. "I'm a terrific judge of character."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:57 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

It's the Spanish Inquisition!

Somehow as Izzy watched Koyasu-sama, he could see what Akihiko could be. So many similar little quirks if you knew what to look for. The smirk...very similar and the smooth fluid grace. Yes, they were related. However, so many years different.

Izzy rather than sitting took to leaning against a wall because his knees were aching but his butt would feel far worse if he sat on it for too long.

"Feeling...well sore. I mean. I was told it would take several days for my body to be fully recovered. But, I can't sit around in bed waiting for that to happen. So today, I wanted to do some of my job." He didn't address his mental concerns as he just got Asato-san's email with the offer to go to a psychologist. He probably did need that...if he really wanted to get back on his feet properly in other ways.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Sighing, Aki stood up suddenly. "Izzy-san, follow me." he spoke, more like an order than anything else.
The chairman walked slowly, compensating for the other man's condition, and lead him into the living room. There was a chair in that room, a red chair, that while low to the ground, was shaped in such a manner as to recline and yet elevate the feet at the same time.
"I want you to sit there, Izzy-san." the elder man spoke, pointing to the red chair. "It should feel far more comfortable, and I can bring your laptop in here so you can continue to work. Not to mention you're in a prime position to watch the television... you need to keep up with the current entertainment events after all."

Once Izzy was comfortable, Aki moved to sit on the cream colored sofa, nestling in before speaking. "Izzy-san... I came here to check on you, yes... but I came here for another reason entirely as well. My grandson... the way he acted after finding out your condition... it puzzled me. I'd never seen him like that before. May I inquire as to any changes in Akihiko recently? Emotional... mental... physical, well physical aside from the events yesterday."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games