Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 pm
*nods* I'll have some later. *writes down what he needs to buy* See you later. *leaves Lily's*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 pm
*walks back into the Pad, unpacks his purchases, and gets to work baking pastries*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 pm

((Spirit follows the smells of baking goodings and has face pressed against the window drooling thinking its a good thing you can't gain weight eating on line.... I hope))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 pm
((lol I don't think you can.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm
*pulls the first batch of pastries out of the oven and sets them aside to cool. Puts the next batch in, then goes out front and makes himself a cup of peppermint tea. Adds sugar to his tea and goes back in the kitchen to wait for the rest of the pastries to bake*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm
-sneaks into the Pad, crouching and walking that way to not be seen, giggles inside and unbuttons her shirt mean spiritedly, until it is just about not decent- twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:23 pm
*pulls the second batch of pastries out of the oven, sets them aside, and turns the oven off. Hears the door close, looks up front and doesn't see anyone* Must be Velcore checking on me. *tests the first batch of pastries and puts the finishing touches on them before taking them up front to the displays*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm
{{Crotching!? eek rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 pm
*takes the second batch of pastries to the display cases, then washes the dishes, including the cup he used for his tea. Looks at the time* I should get going soon. *finishes cleaning the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm
((Ahaha, Freudian slip?))

-keeps crouching and duck walks to the edge of the counter, enjoying the view of Karrie's backside as he places pastries in the display cases. Sits down cross-legged and places her elbows on her knees, chin on her hands, just smiling and watching-

((...hopefully unlike a creeper! rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 pm
*finishes cleaning up and goes out to the front of the Pad* Velcore, you here? *looks around for the dragon and sees Dame instead* Hi Dame... what are you doing on the floor?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Sneaking. xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm
*raises eyebrows* Okay... Well, I'm about to go home for the night. You can join me if you'd like.

((I've got to get to bed. You can go with him, or send him home alone. Good night.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:06 pm
-snickers and gets off the floor, whispering brash things in his ear as they head out the door-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 pm

(( rofl I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one with fun Freudian slips... that was priceless))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games