Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:49 pm
Welcome everyone, have fun! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:07 pm
I'm Halogazer, but you can all call me Halo if you like. I'm 22, my birthday is 12/2/1985 and I have been watching anime since I was about 13. I draw and write all the time; fanfiction and fanart is my life! My first anime was Dragonball Z, and once I had watched that, I got completely hooked on all the anime shows Toonami had on. I'm really open to anime and I'll probably be making my kids watch it instead of Barney or Sesame Street haha. I hope to make some friends here!! smile  

halogazer

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:48 pm
I'd appreciate it if people called me by my nickname, Fishy. ^^;;
My favorite color is yellow or gold. I'm in high school and
happen to be a completely random person.

I'm quite picky when it comes to animes and mangas. If I don't
like the artwork[ occassionally ] nor the story line then I won't
go near it. I sleep excessively and spend a few hours a week
on Gaia though... I play video games nonstop which might be
my downfall. [ >x< ] I hope to get along with everyone here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 pm

Name: (Don't laugh) Angel
Screen name: Kremmit
Birth date: 7/21/1982
About me: Well as you can tell by reading this I'm a guy named Angel (don't laugh it was my grandfather's name) and I live in Florida, been watching anime for a long time and still watching it sometimes job gets in the way pleased to meet you and hope this was informative

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Crophecy

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:28 pm
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
Hello, I am wOrm. =P

There is nothing I love more than watching, drawing, reading, anime/manga. My other passion in life is drawing, and since you can draw anime, then they just go together really nicely. xD

My absolute favorite is Death Note, I have never seen an anime so beautifully drawn matched with such an awesome plot.

My Top 10 List of Favorite Anime:

1. Death Note
2. X
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Fullmetal Alchemist
5. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
6. Princess Tutu
7. Gundam Seed
8. Matantei Loki Ragnarok
9. Makai Senki Disgaea
10. Loveless

Pleased to meet you all. Hope I can make new friends here. ^_^ (I don't have friends who like anime as much as I do D: )
heart

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:54 pm
Hi I am destinywarrior. (my screenname). I'm just an average high school girl. Fav. animes: Naruto, Bleach, & Death Note!! I also love video games (the cool ones).... Example: LoZ, KH. I love to sleep too. I don't get enough sleep sometimes because of school. sad I like to laugh @ funny stuff & Naruto is soooo funny. I'm quiet @ school but average... a lot of times not the best self esteem. But I can live.
rock on.

destinywarrior03

animemonkey84

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Hello, my screename is animemonkey84, but you can call me by my real name, Kyra, or by any of my nicknames: Chiyo, May-may, or An-chan.
I am literally addicted to anime. Every waking moment I am home, i am doing something anime related like reading and writing fanfics, watching, drawing fanart, or making an amv. I am 14 years old, going to be 15 in 4 weeks ^.^ and I live in Hawaii. Nice to meet you all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:22 pm
Name: Eddword
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red Brown
Profile: I love anime to the point of mild obbsesion. Im trying to inroll in the Art Institute of California in the Inland Empire. Im going to get a bachlers degree in Game Art and Design. I do Avi art when i can. I know how to use the basics of photoshop. My favorite anime at the moment is Hare + Guu. I have a small obbsetion with it.

Eddword

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:22 pm
HI. I am L wants strawberries. My favourite colour is Orange and my first anime was Sailoer Moon and I love manga/anime. And if you know Pocky, I love eating strawberry Pocky!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:05 am
Hi all, I'm Zalantra. I'm more of a manga addict than an anime addict (just a personal preference, I suppose). First anime I saw was probably Pokemon or DBZ, first manga was Tekken Chinmi. My favorite anime are FLCL and .hack//SIGN. Favorite manga are Bleach, D.Gray-Man, FMA, Saiyuki (including Reload and Gaiden), 07 Ghost, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Penguin Revolution, Yakitate!! Japan, and Yotsubato... Uh, I like to chat to people so feel free to send me a PM. Nice to meet everyone.  

Zalantra

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:15 pm
hi everyone, I'm kate.

i'm an anime and manga addict. ive been watching it ever since i was little, sailormoon introduced me to the wide world of anime!
I'm 18 now and still love anime, and have just started reading manga last year. I live in australia i'm tall at 6'1 and love to write and read, photography and photoshop!

well thats the basics! just wish i could draw!

-Kate xoxo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:08 am
hi peps! im Mary-Kate(or MK)

i love anime and ive been watching it since sailor moon. i hav many seasons on DVD and such. im an american, but i live in Ukraine.

im just trying to get my friends into anime and manga. but its quite hard.
thanks!

-MK-  

typhlosure

Pseudomyxoma Peritonei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Well, I just joined today.

Birthdate: March 8th, 1992
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 lbs
Dislikes: Short pencils, small erasers, jerks, tofu.
Current Occupation: I'm a student at PHSS (Pender Harbour Secondary School)
Average time online: All day on weekends, from 4:30 pm (PST) 'til like 10:30 pm (PST) on weekdays.
Animes I like: Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Berserk, Hellsing.
Animes I regret watching: Claymore, Gundam Seed Destiny
Favorite Genre: Highschool love comedy
Least favorite Genre: Hentai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:39 pm
eek wow alot of posts..... anyway

Hair color: Brown

First anime: Pokemon ( I was 5 ok? stare )

Favorite animes: Bleach, Death Note, Hellsing, and a little bit of Naruto

Dream Job: Director

Hope i will be a big help in the guild! sweatdrop  

DaikonBlade

o0-foxpuppet-0o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:37 pm
I forgot to do this before sweatdrop sorry!

Hair color: Black and blue

First anime: DBZ

Favorite animes: Excel Saga, FlCl, Paranoia Agent, Puni Puni Poemi, well basically anything a little offbeat. Oh and Lucky Star! heart

Dream Job: Concept artist, 2D animator, translator, comic book artist, errr. . . heaps of jobs sweatdrop  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games