Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 pm
"She left and my guess is she helpped the brat excape to,"Envy said rage in his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 pm
Raven gritted her teeth as anger burned inside her. "I knew it... i knew she was just as easy to change back..."

Amber still looked at the ground, waiting for Chris or Ashi to say something back.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 pm
"Well then you want to come back on the good side?"Chris asked and put his hand out for her to shake if she said yes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 pm
Amber looked up, surprised that Chris was so quick to ask her if she wanted to come back. She smiled and shook his hand with a nod. Once she let go off Chris's hand, she hugged him. "I'm sorry..." Amber whispered, tears starting to form at the edges of her eyes.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm
"it's ok,you brought Wrath back and that's shows that you changed,"Chris said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 pm
Amber let Chris go and whiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She reached into her pocket and pulled out one of Envy's twin daggers that she pulled from Wrath's arm earlier, then sighed. "Do you think i should get rid of it?" she asked out loud, not really caring who answered.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 pm
"Yah,"Chris anwsered  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm
Amber hesitated, but then nodded. "Where though?" she asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm
"There's a river not far from here,then the current can bring it all the way to the ocean,"Chris said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm
Amber nodded and walked away, towards the river. Once at it, she took one last glance at the dagger before throwing it into the current. Amber watched it disappear, then looked down. "Goodbye Envy..." she whispered to herself before walking back to Chris and the others.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 pm
Ashi opened the door with his password"Come on they'll be looking for you two soon,"Ashi said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Amber nodded, then walked inside.

Raven looked around the room and saw some blood on the floor. "Envy... did you happen to hit Wrath with one of your daggers?" she asked. "Because if you did, i believe Amber might have it... its not here, and the blood is from someone who recently had something removed from their arm..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 pm
"Yah I threw one of my daggers at Wrath and it hit him in the arm,"Envy said

Once everyone was in Ashi jumpped in and the door shut behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Amber sighed and looked around the place, just to refresh it in her mind.

Raven sighed. "Then Amber took it out and may have taken it with her unless its somewhere in the room, which i doubt," she said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm
"Amber usally keeps things,"Envy said  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games