Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:30 am
Welcome to the guild Blue Spin. Thanks for joining. We hope you will enjoy hanging out here when you can. Remember you are a member now, stop stop back frequently & leave us with your posts & comments. We look forward to getting to know you. See you around soon!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am
Hey I’m new! Just call me Okami. I’m what you would call a lazy overachiever. I’m easy to get along with as long as your not mean. I’m hyper but (in my opining) cool ^^ I like skating, rollerblading, reading, weighting (I love making stories) and LOVE ICE-CREAM LOL.

Nice to meet you all!!!  

Okami Hatake

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Happy to have you join us Okami! Welcome! We hope you will like it here. Try to stay active in the guild, post when you can & we hope to see you lots!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Hello, my name is Rose. I am a kind person, shy at times. I love to smile and laugh, and I love to make new friends. =^-^=  

The Pain Of The Fallen

Shirtless Millionaire

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Thank you for joining us Rose!! We hope that you will enjoy hanging out when you can. We also look forward to getting to know you. Cya around~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm
Oh my...erm...
Name-David
About me- ._. there isnt much to say haha
i mean im really nice and i love to make people laugh
even if i dont mean to xD
Oh and im Gay :]

Xrandomly-emoX

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:18 am
Welcome to the guild David! We are glad that you decided to join. Have fun visiting the different areas of the guild & leaving your comments & posts. You could stop by here every now & then to welcome others, also try to stay active in the guild as much as you can~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven all new members C:
I'm so happy I can enter again =w=

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

I_B_E_N_J_A_M_I_N_I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 am
Welcome all new members hope you injoy it here  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 pm
name:kallen
about me: just love to chat with ppl and make friends from around the world im bi. my spelling is not not that good (lucky i have spellchecker on my foxfire lol)

if you want to know something just ask some thing i wont tell tho

glad to met you all  

kallenleague

Luminous_Zy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 pm
hey welcome to the guild
have fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm
Welcome to the guild kallen! Glad to have you join us here! We hope you will want to spend loads of time here, posting & commenting & getting to know as many of the great members we have here. You can stop by here when you want to welcome other newcomers. We all hope to see you around the guild. Have fun~

Misty Marina

I Fight Zombie Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm
Hi I'm Bluerain4 smile
I'm (in my opinion) a nice person, easy to get along with and love to Role Play. Thanks so much for inviting me to this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 pm
Hi people I'm Seri-chan o-o I Try to help out people as best I can, and I love to rp ^_^ But Rp's with more than four proplr confused me @_@
Um..I like pie..and other sweets. And Random comments. well, thats all baibai  

Wizardmon_Freak

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 am
Welcome to the guild: Bluerain & Seri-chan!
We hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here making your posts & comments, so be sure to check out all areas of the guild. Try to stay active in the guild & not forget that you are a member now. We hope to see you all around very soon! Have fun!

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games