Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 pm

"Well I usually let them crush me without saying a word. If I ask them not to, they assume the first thing that comes to mind. In this case" Eva pointed to her stomach and sighed.

"Eva!" Her mother called. "Where's the cups?" She asked.

"In the cupboard next to the sink." Eva shouted as she sat back in the couch. She could hear her brothers laughing outside which meant they were well occupied. "So where are your parents?" She asked Alex.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Alex turned around as he heard a knocking on the door. "My guess? Right there." He laughed and went to open the door. He opened it up and greeted both his parents in a big hug. "Hey mom, dad. Glad to see you again." He smiled.

"Good to see you too, son." His father said and smelled food cooking and went outside.

"How was your trip?" Emily asked the two of them with a bright smile. "It was great."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:51 pm

"It was wonderful." Eva added. "My family's outside in the back if you want to join them." Alex's parents nodded and went out back. Eva turned to Alex as nerves began to fill her stomach. "I don't know why, but I'm so nervous." She chuckled and rubbed her stomach gently. "Maybe it's excitement."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Alex chuckled softly and kissed her cheek gently. "Maybe you're not the only one who's excited." He said softly. "Don't worry about it. I'll be there with you."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Eva smiled and nodded. "Foods done!" Her father yelled from outside. Eva's heart began to race as she looked back at Alex.

"Let's do this." She sighed and took his hand. The two of them headed outside and sat at the outside picnic table.

"Eva, will you pass the baby carrots please?" Bobby asked sweetly. When her mother wasn't looking, Eva kicked him under the table. Bobby rubbed his knee but he didn't say anything to cause attention. Eva put on a fake smile and handed him the carrots.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Alex looked at him and just shook his head. He grabbed some food and started to quietly. He got ready to kick George if he said anything remotely related to babies.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:50 pm

After awhile George looked at Eva. "Hey sis can you pass" Eva shot a warning glare at him. Her leg in ready position. "the chips, please?" He smiled at her and she did so. Later Eva went into the kitchen and started to fix the deserts. Today they were going to have home made apple pie.
I swear I'll kill them. Riley jumped on the counter and watched her.

"Do you think you could scratch their eyes out?" She asked Riley who just stared at her. "Of course you won't. You're too nice a cat. Maybe I should get a Rottweiler or something. Just for a moment. I'm sure there's someone in this town that has one." She thought aloud.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Alex watched as Eva walked off before turning back to their families. He pushed his empty plate to the side and looked at his brother in laws. He put a finger over his lips for them to be quiet and hoped they get it.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Bobby and George tried to hold in their laughs. Even though they couldn't see her, Eva glared at her brothers through the kitchen window. Eva brought everyone their piece of pie and she quietly ate as their parents continued to eat. It took forever, but everyone finally finished their desert. Eva stood up and tapped on her glass. She took Alex's hand for support. "As you know, there is a certain reason why we called you here." The boys chuckled and Eva threw a carrot at them.

"Don't make me stab you both." She glared at them. The boys bit their lips down. "Anyway, we have a surprise." Eva paused, making sure she had everyone's reaction. "I'm pregnant!" Eva's mother began to cry and gave her hug. Her father shook Alex's hand before giving him a hug as well. George and Bobby smiled at everyone and finally gave their sister a hug.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Alex blinked as his arm was nearly yanked off and hugged her father back. His parents waited patiently and hugged them both, his mother seemed over enthusiastic. Alex smiled and squeezed Eva's hand gently. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" He teased her in a whisper.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Eva stuck is tongue out at him and then quickly kissed him. "No, then I guess it was more excitement then nerves." Eva's mother took her by the shoulders and smiled.

"I will call you when we'll have a baby shower. I call you with all the details." She smiled and kissed Eva's cheek. "But I don't want my grandchild calling me grandma. She can call me Mi-mi." Her mother smiled and headed to the car. Her father and brothers did the same and Eva said goodbye to them.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Alex waved and his parents soon left after hers. He gave Eva a gentle kiss. "Well I'd say that went well." He smiled and thought for a moment. "Although... there is one problem. College."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:09 pm

(dude i keep forgetting about that fact)
"Yeah, what are we going to do? If I miss more than 5 days I'll be expelled. I guess you could go to school and I can do my work online from home." Eva shrugged as wrapped her arms around him.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 pm

"Won't be much fun with out you. And you know you're going to have to take it easy on the bikes in a short while." Alex said softly and hugged her back.
((I've been thinking about, just didn't know when to say it. mrgreen ))

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Eva pouted and then sighed. "Yeah, that means I won't be able to go to work until our child is like five. Or maybe when she gets a little older I could take her to work and your dad can watch her or something." Eva shrugged.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games