Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 pm
"why would you react to harshly Meadowkit?" Splinterkit narrowed her eyes. Meadowkit felt horror and anger flash through him. "I doubt you where find with it your self Splinterkit, who was it?" Splinterkit realized this was something she could keep to herself. "I think . . you don't need to know. ." Meadowkit wanted to shred Splinterkit for a second, but then calmed himself down. "Fine . . do what you want, but your not allowed to lay a hand on others from now on." Splinterkit rested her head on her paws, aware their was one other kit in the nursery she would have to take revenge on. "Now i wonder what would make you say that . ." Meadowkit lifted his lip, his abnormally large fangs glinted dully. "Don't mess with me Splinterkit." Meadowkit stood up, then pawed Volekit's side. "Come on, i know your awake." Volekit slowly opened his eyes, then stood up and followed Meadowkit outside, aware of Splinterkit watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Featherkit didn't follow Meadowkit and Volekit when they left. If she just jumped up and followed, Splinterkit would know she had been eavsdropping. She sighed and lossed her stress a little by lightly clawing at moss, but not enough to show she was awake. She closed her eyes, laying her head in the shreadded moss. She sneezed when some got in her nose. Oh, no. Now Splinterkit knows I'm awake!  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm
Splinterkit's eyes flicked on the nervous Featherkit in the corner. that kit amuses me . .
Meadowkit led Volekit to a secluded spot on the edge of the camp site. "Tell me everything" Meadowkit growled. Volekit shivered at Meadowkit's intensity, but he didn't want to leave Meadowkit in the dark.
When Volekit finnished, Meadowkit sighed heavily "so it looks like Splinterkit wont be letting this go any time soon." Volekit looked at his paws "i'm sorry Meadowkit, you always have to look out for my, and only if i was a little stron-" Meadowkit leaned down and licked the top of Volekit's head "don't ever say that, your doing to best you can, Splinterkit and the cats who messed with her are at fault. I doubt she would have done anything serious while being watched anyways."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Featherkit shivered. The glare was now on her. She jumped up and looked at Splinterkit. She let out a small hiss and ran out. She din't sound very threatening, but she did it to give herself confidence.  

1-800-Kami

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Crystalstar's eyes widened. "Where is she?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 pm
"Nursery. She's in pain so I'm trying my best. She didn't want anyone to know about them"Frostpaw quickly said  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Openeyes waited for Crystalstar outside of her den.
Splinterkit chuckled as Featherkit raced out. well now i have some peace and quiet . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 am
"Featherkit Is there anything I may do to help you,and You too Spinterkit?"A pang of sympathy shot across Blizzardkit's face toward spinterkit  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 am
Bearclaw raced through the snow, her pulse pounding in her head. She couldn't let the fox reach the camp. "There!" she yowled. "We've got it cornered!" The patrol began to circle around the fox, preparing for battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm
xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
User Image
Crystalstar's eyes widened. "Where is she?"
User Image

"I've reached 6 Moons today,Can I be an apprentice now?Please!"Blizzardkit mewled  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
Crystalstar turned to Blizzardkit, "Later! You will become an apprentice when I have time to do your ceremony." She turned and ran to the nursery. She squeezed through and looked for Sagefire.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm
Sagefire lifted her head when Crystalstar came in. Then came Frostpaw. "I figured out there names"she said to frostpaw  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Splinterkit's ears twitched and she looked up. what's SHE doing here? Splinterkit thought with disgust looking at Crystalstar.
Volekit and Meadowkit sat together in silence. Both upset, and looking at their paws. "Volekit" Meadowkit murmured. Volekit glanced up. "Splinterkit isn't going to do anything for now, Featherkit seems upset about this too so . ." Meadowkit flicked his tail in the direction of where Featherkit had emerged from the nursery. Volekit swallowed hard then nodded. "Ok, i'll talk with her."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
(OUCH!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Thanks Cinder...MOON!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Jk jk jk jk. Love you Cinderstar ^.^)

Crystalstar looked at her medicine cat. "Sagefire...you of all cats. Who's are they?"
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm
(NOOOOOO!!!! I IZ CINDERStArS!!!! *sparkle sparkle* I MADE THE MOON EXPLODE WITH MY AMAZINGNESS!!!)
Splinterkit watched as everyone's attention landed on Sagefire who was lying not to far away from her. oh? now, now . . what's going on here. . .  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games