Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm
Eris relaxed, her legs crossed and her toes wiggling. She watched her pumps jiggle on her toe, boredom overtaking her. Did everything take this long in this strange world?

A servant passed by the room and she snapped her fingers at him.

"Bring me a plate of strawberries and a flute of champagne." She said simply, frowning at the man.

He seemed to hesitate.

"I meant NOW." her voice was sharp.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm
The servant nodded and quickly rushed out of the room and came back minutes later panting from having ran there "your food and drink madame..his highness the prince will be with you momentarily..he's tending to our princess and future quee who was injured ' he put the tray down infront of her  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm
((Wow, Eris, you have no idea how awesome it is to finally have another person in here again....))

Dee made his way-- quickly, but not too quickly-- into the capacious front room and paused for a moment upon seeing the young lady who awaited him. She was lovely, certainly, and like the servant had mentioned, she carried the air of someone born into nobility.

He cleared his throat to make his presence known, and gave the slightest bow when he gained her attention. "Hello, madame," he said, his voice polite yet regal. He had been practicing this tone ever since Rosalie's mother, the Queen of Hearts, had died; he knew that he and his brother were destined to rule this land. "I see you have already made yourself comfortable. Allow me to introduce myself-- I am Tweedle Dee, the Crown Prince of Wonderland. Might I ask of your name and intentions?"

~~~

Nana padded softly through the corridor until she reached the door, which Dee had left wide open. This was slightly disconcerting, and made her wonder whether this was some sort of trap. Still, this job had to be done, and nobody else was going to do it, so she slipped inside and was, needless to say, utterly confounded by what she saw. In her mind, all she could think was, Jasper, I hope you've planned a marvelous counterstrike.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 am
Eris smiled at the man, her eyes drifting over him, a slight frown on her face.

"Wonderful. I am Eris Crown, daughter of Queen Persephone and King Hades. Your people...intrigue my father. You are different from the rest we know. Your world is quite backwards, I fear."

She paused for a moment, taking her champagne from the servant who scuttled in and dropping a strawberry into it.

"And the angel, Alice. Who passed from one world to the next with as much ease as me. Where is she?"

She sipped her drink daintily.

((^-^; I'm glad I didn't intrude! I though you might be being sarcastic earlier...))  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am
Indya moaned as she sat up much to the protests of the servants and shooed them away " leave me.. NOW!" She wimpered as her head throbbd but chose to ignore the throbbing pain as sh got up and put the ice aside" I should go greet this guest as well.. after all i am the queen to be"

her footsteps echoed through the hall as she followed the way she thought she had seen dee go when he had left her . Eventually she found the room eris was in and saw dee her ears perking happily as she slipped her arms around his waist gently "dee..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:13 pm
((Oh, goodness no! There actually used to be quite a few of us, and we had a great storyline going, but everyone dropped out and it's just been me and Kahlan holding it together... more support is loved! ^-^ And I really like your character, too, by the way....))

"Persephone and Hades?" Dee repeated, the names catching on his tongue. They sounded strange to him, like names from an Otherworld myth.... "My deepest apologies, princess, but I don't believe I recognize those names. I assume then you are from a rather faraway kingdom?"

At her mention of Alice, it was all Dee could do not to snort in amusement. "Angel indeed," he said, unable to hide the sarcasm in his tone. "That girl has caused more damage to this kingdom than the Guardians of the Jabberwocky! Quite frankly, I don't know where she is; we've been steadily pursuing her and a band of refugees of the law. How has her name reached your kingdom?"

He became aware of a pair of arms sliding around his waistcoat, and turned his head sharply. "Indya, I thought I said not to get up! You're not at all well; that was a terrible fall you suffered."

He sighed when it became apparent that she wasn't going to return to her rest, and instead gently pried her arms from his middle. With a hand on her shoulder, he said, "Princess Eris, I'd like you to meet my dear Indya, who will become my wife tomorrow. Indya, meet Princess Eris...."

~~~

Nana crept through the army of metal beings, studying their structure and potential function with a mix of awe and horror. The Tweedles must have been working on this project for some time-- but who was working for them? How could they be stopped?

She had to warn the others. She sped through an aisle between two rows of robots and navigated through the corridors without a hitch. To the questioning head cook, she called, "I've got to make a run into Wonderland Proper to get some supplies!"

"Not enough jam?" the cook inquired curiously.

Despite the situation, Nana almost laughed. "Never enough jam!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm
Indya whimpered trying to hide the fact that her head was still bothering hre "I'm sorry love.. i had to see who our visitor was hello" Smiling sweetly indya curtseyed as best she could

" a pleasure to meet you princess Eris. welcome to our humble castle " She blushed at dee's introduction of her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm
(( Heheh, she's a bit of a brat...and a homewrecker. Watch out for her!))

Eris smiled sweetly.
"A pleasure, Your Majesty." She said lightly. She cocked an eyebrow at the prince.
"You may not have heard of my father, but he has heard of you." She grinned, her eyes clouded for a moment.
"Alice is quite a girl. My father has taken a great interest in her as well." She flicked her hair absently.
"My kingdom is...far, yes." They didn't know who she was? Oh well. She'd play along. For their sake.
"But Alice is quite famous, even in kingdoms hundreds of miles from mine." She locked gaze with the Prince.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:15 pm
"The pleasure is all mine , we don't get many royal visitors here " she smiled and listened "alice? that girl who was with those terrible people.. it was her! "

Her tail stiffened " I remember her coming from the sky when i was a child and i remember her with that terrible group of people from that ball "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Dee glanced at Indya and a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. She sounded so sincere, surely she couldn't remember a thing. He needed her on his side if he was to have her at his side.

Turning back to Eris, he said, "Surely then, you know of the damage she has caused to this kingdom? I don't mean to intrude upon your privacy or the confidentiality of your motives, but why do you seek this Alice girl we ourselves are tracking down?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:54 am
indya whimpered quietly.That's all she could remember from the ball . The lights, the announcement from dee and dum, then nothing else after sha had been pulled away. she so desperately wanted to remember.. she was sure it was important but pushed it to the back of her thoughts

"I am suprised you all have taken such an interest in the girl who fell from the sky alice.. as my dee has said she has caused much trouble for this kingdom , "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:24 am
"Ah, you do not intrude." Eris nodded at Dee.
"It's a perfectly reasonable question. She may have cause a good bit of trouble, but she came from somewhere else. Somewhere not at all like here. She seemed to go by different rules, and my father wants to learn more about her ways and abilities."
Eris looked away for a moment before flicking her eyes to Indya, and looked up at her from under her eyelashes.
"How lucky you are," She said quietly, her voice near a whisper. "to have such a companion."
She was careful to make it unclear to whom she spoke.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Indya's tail twitched as her eyes flicked between her fiancee and the princess eris " An interesting idea. i'm sure if you can catch the girl you'll be able to discover a lot."

she blushed as she took dee's hand wondering which of them she had been talking to. she did feel quite lucky to have such a companion as dee. Especially with how he cared and obviously loved her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 pm
"Perhaps we could work together," Dee suggested with a shrug, trying to ignore the questions that arose in his mind from the girl's last comment. "If you're seeking the girl, and we're seeking her as well, we may be better off working together, as an alliance."

"Don't be foolish, brother," came a lazy voice from the balcony overhead. Tweedle Dum dragged his fingers along the banister as he made his way down the spiral steps. "You've only just met the girl... oh, excuse me, I mean the princess."

Dee frowned at his twin. "You needn't be so rude, Dum; it's not at all becoming for a prince."

Dum gave a bitter sneer that clashed with his sweeping bow. "My deepest apologies, my king," he said, and Dee wondered in a brief moment of shock if Dum had figured out his plan.

Dee looked apologetically at Eris. "Please excuse my brother, madame; he's had an ill temper since his bride-to-be became a fugitive of the law. She was one of the Guardians-- quite a barbaric race. I believe he'll be better off without her."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 pm
Indya sighed as she looked up at and saw dum. she hadn't expected to come out so soon from his solitary confinement "Dum why don't you come down here.. where we all can talk better "

She wished silently dum hadn't shown up. ever since that girl had become a fugative dum seemed more, well violent and angry. she was almost afraid of him  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games