Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Joining in the claps, Marq turned toward Chris who had followed behind him. "It's a battle stadium. This was the conclusion to the Rookie tournament." Marq turned back to the stage and clapped, shouting and cheering as the rest of the audience was doing.

Destin could do nothing more than clap. The energy and effort that was put into the one fight had made him completely speechless while the medals were distributed. He wanted to meet the two winners and congratulate them on their amazing victory. He hoped that one day he and Marq would be that in sync

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Chris looked at Marq "I see" He said. He looked at the digimon who had fought they seemed very powerfull. He looked at Destin "So your a gaomon right?" He asked. He was still learning about digimon but he was trying.

Skylar looked at the digimon in awe he knew it would be a long time until he was that strong. He looked at Marq and then Chris "So you know this guy" He asked. Chris nodded to him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

User Image
Marq.

"Yes I am." Destin turned full attention to the two guest. "So how do you know Marq? Just a little curious..." Destin tilted his head, waiting for an answer.

Marq was entranced by the golden medal that Jericho and Guile had received. He wondered how much training had gone into the preparation for this tournament. He wanted to participate in the next one, but there would need to be some major preparation on their own part, if they wanted to even last against digimon if they were as fierce as the three he witnessed were.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Chris looked at Destin "Marq and I went to school together although I haven't herd from him in a while I assumed he was busy I guess he was involved in this" He said. He looked at Skylar "I wonder why he started with Gaomon and I started with Biyomon" He said a bit absently.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:10 pm

The duo began to walk out of the stadium slowly, after hours of intense medical care. The pair was as good as new, a few bandages and scars never hurt any one right? At least their spirits weren't broken! The pair was elated and appeared as though they were walking on air! "You know we really should have saved that little secret of ours for a later date right?"

"We could but. . . hey it gives us time to start working on the next one!"

"I think we almost gave the audience a seizure. . . or heat stroke!"

"This is the Digital World and most Digimon attacks involve fire or a heated projectile of some sort! Everyone's probably used to it!"

"I guess, anywho I'm just glad we won!"

The team had left the stadium and began to hang around its outside. Guile's white scarf had been singed into a bitter stub. The carefree tamer pulled a sowing kit out of his pocket as he removed his partner's scarf and began to slowly sow it back into its original state.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm

User Image
Marq.

"Yeah... I still don't know how I got here. Mind telling me how you got here??" Marq's attention had left the stage just as Jericho and Guile did with him soon leaving as well.

Destin was following after Marq when he heard Chris's stray comment. Destin began to ponder on why he was a gaomon rather than someone else. The program that he started as made him to become something like the tamer's personality, but a Gaomon was a bit of a leap in explaining Marq. Images of the real Destin came to mind as he continued to think on the subject. As they reached the exit of the Stadium, Destin's thoughts were completely derailed by the sight of Jericho and Guile outside of the stadium. They looked pretty banged up in their bandages, but still pretty good. He impulsively darted toward the to wanting to do nothing but congratulate them up front.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Jericho opened his palm, it had been clenched in a tight fist since the end of the finals. Inside it were the shattered pieces of his pendulum, it didn't appear as though he would be willing to imitate the abilities he performed in the tournament any time soon. . . The tamer noticed the others standing before him, what appeared to be another tamer and a Gaomon.

Guile crossed his arms as he flaunted his white scarf, it now bellowing and swaying with the cool breeze that passed the duo he took a deep breath through his reptilian nostrils before turning to face his company.

"Oi oi, hello there, do you need something?" Asked Jericho with a faint, tired smile.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Chris looked at Marq "well it's kind of confusing but Skylar showed me how. I woke up one morning after my digivice showed up and Skylar was there he told me a few things and then had me hold my digivice up to the computer and then from there it's pretty blurry" He said. He looked at Marq "What about yourself?" He asked. He looked at Gaomon "Wow he must want to become really strong" He said judging by his excitment over the battle.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Jay:-stands up n stretches-strong fighters huh shadow
Shadow:-nods-yup it was Jaymon-looks around-all the others already left
Jay: were all alone
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm

User Image
Marq.

Destin was over joyed that he was being recognized by the two victors. There was an idea in his head that made him wonder if he was building them up too high, but it didn't matter since he was now talking to them."Well I just wanted to congratulate you guys for your... your awesome victory. I mean, don't get me wrong there were a few close times where I thought you were going to lose, but... but you did great." There was so much that Destin wanted to say, but his words were starting to fail him and all he could do now was stare at the guilmon with his white scarf bellowing in the wind "WOW"

Marq gave himself a faceplam in response to Destin's behavior. "You know... I still don't know... but I'll have to get back with you on what I have so far, after I get Destin and keep him from embarrassing himself if he hasn't already." Marq sighed as he walked up to join his partner, not realizing who it was until he got up close. "WOAH!!!" Marq wiped the lenses of his glasses with his shirt to make sure that he was seeing correctly.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 am

-Jay and Shadow walk out of the arena-Jay:ah man the light it burnss!!!
Shadow:-acts like the witch from the wizard of oz falling to his knees-im melting im melting!!!
Jay:-laughs at his digimon n looks around-so shadow wat u wanna do buddy
Shadow:pull pranks!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 am

Jericho and Guile began to blush as they scratched the back of their heads simultaneously. They didn't really expect anyone to react to their win considering their poverty and Guile's reputation.

"Well. . .thanks, its always good to know that the audience enjoyed the fight; it makes the victory all the more sweeter!" Said the tamer with a humble tone, slipping the medal around his neck into his pocket. His partner on the other hand. . .

"That battle was a piece of cake, we crushed them with our perfect union and unleashed our secret weapon. I had that match in the palm of my hand the whole time, the tiredness and broken body were all just an act to make my spectacular finishing move all the better!" Guile placed his hands on his hips and began to laugh triumphantly, his ego slowly inflating from the praise.

Jericho grabbed Guile's tail in a heartbeat and gave it a quick, punishing yank as a sign to change his attitude. "You'll have to mind him, he gets excited pretty easily." Said the young man with a chuckle, slowly adjusting the large, rusted shield on his back.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:37 am

User Image
Marq.

AWESOME!! I knew you could do it!and then in those last few moments i was like AAAHHH!!! and then there was the boom and the pow and the dynamic connections!" Destin was completely drawn into Guile's enthusiasm. He became completely oblivious to all his surroundings as he began to imitate the fight that had had only witnessed moments ago. He began doing punches and jump-spin kicks, completely forgetting that those kind of things were his specialty and if he wasn't mindful he could knock someone out.

A sweat dropped trailed down the back of his head and the wild ball of fur began flailing around as he attempted to mimic the fight. He wanted to stop Destin, but if he wasn't mindful of Destin's waving he might have soon found himself in the hospital with a concussion or worse.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((I'm very amazed that Guile can walk after being crippled XD))

Asano had rolled his eyes at the headstrong Guilmon, and when the duo was given the award and taken to intense medical care, Asano shrugged and leapt back over the fence and back to Marq and the two other tamers he did not know.

"Hey Asano, you ok?" Romanov asked with furrowed brows as he gazed at Asano's troubled expression.
"Yeah I'm ok, just..."
"Just what? Surely you're not thinking about that again..." Daskin said as he climbed over to Asano, standing behind him.
"Well...I was just thinking, we should be pretty out of shape now, without proper combat for so long." Asano sighed as he leaned against Daskin's body, borrowing his warmth.

After what seemed like a few hours, Asano was rudely jolted awake by Daskin's back slipping from behind him. Before he could react, Daskin had dumped him onto the hard ground, raising a large bump on his head. "Hey, what's the big idea?!" Asano complained as he turned around, only to see Daskin rushing towards the champion Guilmon.

"Hey that was a great fight! Hah, though you won that so-called tournament, you're still miiiiiles away from my level. I bet you won't be able to put one scratch on me! Bear this in mind, I defeated a Megidramon once--" Whatever else Daskin was going to say was immediately cut off by Asano pouncing on him, pinning him down to the floor.
"Eh, sorry about that, Daskin gets carried away sometimes when he sees digimon that he considers worthy opponents." Asano said with an apologetic grin, while trying to hold down a writhing Dracomon beneath him.

User Image

iZann

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:49 am

Guile's now regrown claws were still cracked and battered but he couldn't resist reenacting his now trademark finishing move. He streched out his arms as if his claws were going to grow to an astonishing length once more and shouted the name of his attack cockily "Arc Fire Rock Breaker!"(though nothing actually occurred) he then continued his arrogant laughing enjoying the flattery he received from the two Digimon, however as for the Dracomon's negative comments towards him, those were completely ignored, he was in his own little bubble of pride!

"Please mind him, he doesn't normally get so worked up, I think this thing breaking has to do with it." Chuckled Jericho nervously as he showed the two tamers his shattered pendulum. A Pendulum was an archaic Digivice used in the original virtual pet battle game, their features were limited but had the innate ability to unleashed a Digimon's latent potential when used correctly.

"And then i was all like, WHO HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!? and I thrusted my claws into like this!" shouted Guile as he raised his claws into the air trying to imitate a heroic pose, though he was providing his own sound effects.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games