Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Serenity sighed. "Im not looking forward to the things about to happen. I'd really rather not go away from the school now. Mama and Papa are both away on business so I'll be alone." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm
"Maybe, both of you are worrying to much. This may be a good experience for both of you. I'm not say it will be easy though, especially for you Andrew. If you don't deal with what going on now, your going to sooner or later. You may as well do it now and get it off of your chests!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

Looks up from tea when Lyra enters. Hey you, haven't seen you around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 am
The clock stricks 12 o'clock noon. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

HPGoG Trolley Witch

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 pm
when a random student goes to check on james telemar they find that it was just a projected image a few minutes later the real body appears ozzing a green flaming gel and having many burns and scars and and aura of yellow around him with i his eyes changing colors at random and him levataitng 5 feet and casting shrik charms on all the compartments over and over  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm
Hey Kamalia! No, I haven't seen Uma... where could she be?  

Summer_Breeze1507

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time. "Sorry I'm late my dears, a young wizard by the name of James seems to be in a terrible state, his eyes keep changing color and is levataiting casting shrink charms everywhere, he must have missed you all. I had to send an owl for the nurse."

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm
*Tina looked to Trina and Andrew* "What's he done now?!" Tina said half reluctant to know half petrified to know.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm
Serenity sipped on her pumpkin juice. "You have a point, I guess things could always be worse." she said as she drank the great tasting treat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm
"Worse then your eyes changeing color, having a yellow aoura, levitating, and casting shrink charms everywhere" Tina said with a sarcastic voice. "The only thing that could be worse is being under one of the Unforgivable Curses. I wonder what happenend to start all of this?" Tina said starting to think.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Looks at Summer. I'll go look for her in a bit. I'm just surprised she's not in here with us. Turns head after hearing what the Trolley Witch said and glance at Andrew before looking at Tina after hearing her question. I really don't know what is going on. Like i said last i seen of him he was in the Hospital Wing in a bed in a Coma. That was last night . Tilts head for a moment. I guess i was right and he really didn't leave the Hospital Wing. So i guess i don't have to prank him. Shakes head before looking at everyone and then looks down at my cup of tea. It's just a hunch but i think James is being possessed. By what or who i'm not sure. All i know is two weeks ago after him and i got done with our walk around the Grounds he started acting weird.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image "thats my theory too, Kamalia. There must be a dark wizard behind all this. Is there a professor aboard who can stop this?" Andrew did not like to see a fellow classmate being used against his will...

Oshenukhar

techpriest35 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 am
*the green flaming gel starts ozzing more rapidly from his body forming some kind of ozze monters*(the dice show how many monsters)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am
*Tina looks to Andrew* "Well, technichly I was a teacher last term. I'll go and see what I can do to help him after, you answer me one question. How 'weird' was he acting, what was he saying?" Tina asked Trina and Andrew.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 am
*crazy green flaming gel monsters attack the trolly witch and the students at random*  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games