Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:10 am
Neither mine. It looks good in theory - my concept guild. I have sub forums dedicated to specific things. The problem is grouping people so they aren't conflicting. It has to be laid out plainly - which I find hard. Also, I need it hidden from the registry and public given the nature of the guild. I refuse to have a non member, possibly flammer, look at the screen names and decide to pm them concerning the choices they've made and that those choices they made were, in their eyes, wrong. Special care must be taken.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:14 am
Sounds like it's going to be a lot of work to set up the proper trusting environment and then find the members who feel the need to open up and talk about things.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:19 am
sweatdrop I have a few members from here who agreed to moderate. I assume I will need 6 in total including me. Setting up the proper usage of language has become difficult, given I am not well versed in some areas. Each sub forum needs it's own rules as well as it's own moderator specialized in its content.

I actually enjoy planning it. I will love my own guild ... I see dizzy planned most of yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:22 am
*nods* This was originally dizzy's guild. She did most of the planning on things. I've modified a few things here and there, made a few stickies on occasion, but overall I've tried to leave the guild mostly true to how it was originally.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:23 am
The making of your guild will be difficult, but no doubt well worth it. I'll help in any way I can, but today is a slow day inside my head.

To be this young is oh so scary  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:25 am
I'm still chasing away the morning groggyness myself.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:28 am
I like this guilds layout. Adopted a few things from here for my own. However, I also prodded around others to view their layout. What I have is a true masterpiece of organization. I can thank [ D I Z Z Y ] for this. After reading everything posted, her attention for organization came through. If you would like, can I make you a helper for my guild. It comes with little or no responsibility. Instant membership to look around and comment. 3nodding It is just I need input before I release it to Gaia. I need someone like you to profread view it. Would you when I have it all set up?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:28 am
lurichan
I'm still chasing away the morning groggyness myself.

I've never been a morning person. I'm barely an afternoon person. Sleep last night was patchy so my mind is just sitting in my head half dead.

That girl's not right in the brain  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:29 am
*dances about* Today is the day of anime clubness.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:36 am
Yea! Class is over; time to mosey on home. Be back later. Mmmm ... anime clubness *sits in a stuppor*  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:39 am
*goes off to play pattie cake with da qiao*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:45 am
*Whishes there was something better on the TV than The Nanny.*

We dance to all the wrong songs  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:36 am
There is always Zufluchtsort on the got goth guild. Heard he's mildly entertaining.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:09 pm
Zufluchtsort
There is always Zufluchtsort on the got goth guild. Heard he's mildly entertaining.

I belive you have heard correct.

I was cheacking out the Marilyn Manson's website. The way it's been going has left me anxiously awaiting the next era.

Now I'm watching a biography on Jane Austine.

The unrequited dream  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:22 pm
just popping in to say hello, gotta go shower and get ready for a family gathering stare
hello! 4laugh
*poofs out*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games