Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:19 am
* continues to loosen her neck and shoulder muscles and as tears start to fall from her eyes he frees one of his hands and wipes them away quickly * Thats all I wish for...for you both to be happy...with yourselves and with me...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:22 am
*starts to feel uneasy from emotions welling up inside and attempts to stand up and separate from the situation*
I think I need another cup of coffee....  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 am
* she stands up and walks over to the expresso machine. he sits down on the stool next to hers and waits for her to come back. *  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 am
*waking out of her reverie, she looks around and sees Black has joined Ayami and herself. Nodding towards him, she offers him a smile*

Well, good morning Black. How are you today?

*looks at Ayami and smiles sheepishly*

I'm so sorry for spacing out like that. Mind seems to have one of its own, you know? redface

*finishes latte and waits for Ayami to finish with her drink before stepping up and making another, gathering her things and heading towards the doors*

Well, I hate to run off, but I have some business and personal things to attend to. You guys be good and I'll see you all later. heart

*with that, she's out the door and on her way to the next step of her mission. Along the way, she takes out her cell and sends Dougherty an update: I'm fine. Haven't had the need to leave, yet. If the next three steps to my plan work out, then I'll be at the address I gave you with a guest.

The man in blacks younger brother frequents the gents club outside of town. I've got him on the hook. Now I'm working on the line and soon after, the sinker. More details as I get them. Thanks again for keeping Psyzapp and Katana safe and distracted.

Walking up to the rental she got she parked three blocks away, she hops in and heads to her destination*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:43 am
* waves at Icy as she leaves and sits back and waits for Ayami to return *  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:49 am
stressed
what the heck is going on....
*looks over at Icy s she leaves and gives a knowing smiles with a please know what you are doing look*
*takes a few deep breaths before she returns to the seat next to Black*
so I need to understand - what you "feel" for my Lady Leko, do you "feel" this for me as well? Is that what this conversation is for? or is it that you are merely trying to receive my blessing? surprised  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 am
* looks at her thoughtfully for a minute * I really dont know how to answer that fully...Let me ask you, How can someone care for half of something more than the other half..? Like I just told you...I am a part of your life just as much as hers. And I always look for your blessing..its just after all that it gets....confusing confused confused ...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 am
{{ sorry financial crisis occurred stressed had to go out and find out who screwed it up and then prepare to fix it }}
*after much consideration Ayami responds*
redface
you'd be surprised at how many people would not have the same thing to say about caring for half a thing more than the whole... Many people despise a thing that may represent the opposite of what they believe that they long for... you have given me much to ponder over - I think I will need to go now to think this through, but of course how could I revoke my blessing after such flattery.
*gives him a hug then begins to change into Lady Leko*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:51 am
*as she steps back from the hug she looks at him devilishly*
Well someone is charming the charmer it seems... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am
* smiles as Ayami hugs him and as she steps back its Leko . He quickly kisses her and tries to hide his slight embarrassment * How are you love..?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 am
I am doing well, I see you are were getting "close" to my other...
I must say, I'm impressed she is not a very affectionate being.

*winks at him and takes out a clove from her case*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:15 am
* laughs and rubs the back of his head sweatdrop * Yea about that....we were having the other half to the conversation we never finished the other day....did you catch any of it by any chance...??  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 am
huh?
oh no I'm out cold till about noon.
what are you looking so nervous about?

*lights the clove*
I'm not going to bite you or anything
*thinks about how ironic that statement is considering who she is talking to confused *  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 am
* looks at Leko * Im not nervous...it's just that the conversation made me think and reflect a bit.... * crosses to her and kisses her deeply and releases her after about a minute * I missed you today love..

(( xd Only if you ask me to... twisted ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am
*snickers*
well... technically you've been with me all day wink
but I do appreciate the sentiment I miss me too sweatdrop

*takes a long drag of her clove*
care to share this "reflection" or would you rather have a drink?
*sways side to side slightly as she speaks*

(( eek eep))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games