Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:38 am
Nevermind, REALLY obscure. About 78 pages back or so...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:42 am
WTF! Relkin's back, how, when, where. What have you been up to?  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:46 am
Dark-oneechan
WTF! Relkin's back, how, when, where. What have you been up to?

How: I got on the damn compy for once. :When, about 10 minutes ago :Where: In front of the compy. And TOO DAMN MUCH!!!! College is a b***h to get ready for....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:48 am
Indeed. Also like the sig. Click on it. Go on you know you want to.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:50 am
Dark-oneechan
Indeed. Also like the sig. Click on it. Go on you know you want to.

Nice, link. I will soon, but I gotta catch up with 15 guilds first, would be 16, but got kicked from one for not showing up enough... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:51 am
LoL, soe captains are a b*****d like that.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:52 am
Dark-oneechan
LoL, soe captains are a b*****d like that.

I LOVE YOU DARKY!!!!!! MARRY ME!!! mrgreen And send me an invite whilst you are at it...LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:01 am
Well DE. Will you accept his proposal? XP  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Relkin9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:03 am
Dark-oneechan

xp xp xp That was harsh girl... Really harsh... Cold shoulder like none before... Still pissed cause I left and did not say goodbye??? sweatdrop mrgreen sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:04 am
Dark-oneechan
*cough, cough*  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:08 am
LoL, I'm not pissed off at you. Not in the least. We would have liked to have heard from you though. We'd have worried less. Besides you kow I can't accept your proposal, I already have a b/f, who I love and want to marry. When he asks me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:11 am
Dark-oneechan
LoL, I'm not pissed off at you. Not in the least. We would have liked to have heard from you though. We'd have worried less. Besides you kow I can't accept your proposal, I already have a b/f, who I love and want to marry. When he asks me.

crying crying crying I know... Besides, it might help A little if you were not on the opposite side of the planet... And I am going to apologize right here and now...

I am sorry to all of you who might have been wondering where I have been. As it is, college has been taking ALOT of time, and has not even started as of yet, so one can imagine what it will be like in the next 2 weeks... But after that, things should even out soon... mrgreen So I am sorry for having abandoned you like I did, but it was for one hellova good reason.  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:12 am
Dark-oneechan
Why do you always leave it to US to ask? Why dont you ask him yourself???  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 am
DarkElf27
Dark-oneechan

FEKK YEAH!!! So much for feminism huh? I mean, why does the guys still have to ask anyway? I mean, would it not be just as romantic for A babe like you to ge on her knee, in A 200 dollar dress, and ask a guy to marry her?  

Relkin9

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:23 am
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Dark-oneechan

FEKK YEAH!!! So much for feminism huh? I mean, why does the guys still have to ask anyway? I mean, would it not be just as romantic for A babe like you to ge on her knee, in A 200 dollar dress, and ask a guy to marry her?
Most guys'd be scared by that. Fortunately, if I were religous enough to bother getting married, i'd just have to get my guy, and go "We're getting married."
That's how you have to treat them. TELL the guy what's going to happen. Then there won't be any crappy surprises.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games