Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:10 pm
yamabuki
yawn...so whats up everyone. may i ask whats in an italian soda hyper?
its this drink.... its tastes kinda funny at first but you start to ike it after a while. its this flavoring with club sidda, basically a soda without heavy flavoring  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:43 pm
Uh huh...soda w.out the heavy flavoring  

V.i.e.t.Dragon

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:49 pm
*Dives in through window* I havent been posting for a while. *goesa and sits at bar*

[Bartender]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:00 pm
*bursts angrily into the bar*
Ai! I HATE WORKING ON VIDEO PROJECTS! I try editing a video for my Am. Institutions period, and the audio always never turns out right on my computer! Why? This sucks...this really does stressed .
Bahala na. Basta ewan. Ayoko na! cry

*ahem*

So, what's new?

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:03 pm
Pagtatapat01
*bursts angrily into the bar*
Ai! I HATE WORKING ON VIDEO PROJECTS! I try editing a video for my Am. Institutions period, and the audio always never turns out right on my computer! Why? This sucks...this really does stressed .
Bahala na. Basta ewan. Ayoko na! cry

*ahem*

So, what's new?

-waiter-
ahh, tahts bad. hope it turns out right. and im watching fullmetal alchemist one adult swim mrgreen and i just found out they put on new emoticons rofl pirate talk2hand 3 of them!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:08 pm
Um, sry for my absence... was in mexico.

So um what's everyone up to? I didn't know there were new emocons.

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:14 pm
eek HOLY CRAP! You guys, I almost ate a dead spider! Really! I was drinking a Coke (which I left near the computer 5 minutes ago)and I just felt something squirming in my mouth. I spit it out and it was a yellow spider! I think it's dead, 'cause it's stuck on the computer monitor right now gonk !!!

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:20 pm
No wait, it's still alive...and only has seven legs... gonk .

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Pagtatapat01
eek HOLY CRAP! You guys, I almost ate a dead spider! Really! I was drinking a Coke (which I left near the computer 5 minutes ago)and I just felt something squirming in my mouth. I spit it out and it was a yellow spider! I think it's dead, 'cause it's stuck on the computer monitor right now gonk !!!

-waiter-
EWWW....!!! domokun *shivers* that's gross, man! How did a spider end up in ur coke? and it's stuck on the comp monitor... eek

I'm sry... a similar thing happened to me a couple yrs ago...i was eating some m&m's and some kid put a rolly polly (or whatever they call it) in the bag of m&m's and i felt it in my mouth... *shivers* i will never forget that... i brushed, flossed, and mouthwashed my mouth for like 8 minutes... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:26 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-
EWWW....!!! domokun *shivers* that's gross, man! How did a spider end up in ur coke? and it's stuck on the comp monitor... eek

I'm sry... a similar thing happened to me a couple yrs ago...i was eating some m&m's and some kid put a rolly polly (or whatever they call it) in the bag of m&m's and i felt it in my mouth... *shivers* i will never forget that... i brushed, flossed, and mouthwashed my mouth for like 8 minutes... sweatdrop
LOL, at least you didn't chew it!
Uh, the spider's still alive. I found out when it slid off the screen. It started twitching. Then I counted the legs...

Anyway, I picked it up and let it go outside, but still, I think I swallowed one of its legs.

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:35 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Chaos_Gear
I want Vodka on Rocks.
here you go *hands drink* hi there, now i can be on much more, there are shortened days at achool. *makes italian soda for herself*
yay, now my hyper employee can be here to serve =P  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:43 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
Chaos_Gear
I want Vodka on Rocks.
here you go *hands drink* hi there, now i can be on much more, there are shortened days at achool. *makes italian soda for herself*
yay, now my hyper employee can be here to serve =P
yesh i am back, and i will be more active until school starts, school is almost over for me just 3 more days  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:44 pm
Pagtatapat01
NittleGrasper^-^
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-

LOL, at least you didn't chew it!
Uh, the spider's still alive. I found out when it slid off the screen. It started twitching. Then I counted the legs...

Anyway, I picked it up and let it go outside, but still, I think I swallowed one of its legs.

-waiter-
ewww, that is really gross. did you spit out the drink too and it got all over ur moniter?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:46 pm
yay you are still here! wahoo!!!!!! so what are you guys questing for and how far are you?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:47 pm
i am going for the staff of the angels and right now i have 5,000 next i might go for angelic scarf eek  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games