Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 pm
kage no neko
Calixti
kage no neko
For me, benedryl works to help knock me out. Maybe you could try it too?
Benadryl's a double fail for me--doesn't work on my allergies OR insomnia. sad
I don't think it works on my allergies, but at least I don't have to be awake for it. xd
Have you tried something like tylenol PM?
I've exhausted all OTC options for insomnia and pain management. That's why I'm seeing a doctor now.

Fortunately, Claritin works just fine on my allergies, so I don't need a prescription to keep from sneezing constantly. But I was on it when it was prescription-only so that makes sense. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm
Dude, seriously, just stay away from us. I haven't considered you "friend" in a long time, and you've been pissing me off a lot lately. This is the last straw. You don't want to be friends with us? That's perfectly fine. But don't sit there and act like you're between a rock and a hard place with your other friends just because they don't like us. This isn't fifth ******** grade where we had to sit through the presentations and the TV shows that told us, "If your friends try and tell you who to be friends with and who you can't, they aren't very good friends." You should have learned that lesson by now, and if you haven't, I'm not holding your hand and teaching you.
I know this is high school, but this drama bullshit you're pulling is getting real old, real fast. Grow up.  

Nines19

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 pm
I understand you are sick but you make me feel like a prisoner in my own house and life. I can't quit my job because I have to take care of you. I can't go out anywhere because I have to take care of you. I hate how I have to schedule around your pain and how whenever we do make plans to go out of the house together it gets canceled at the last minute because of your illness.

And it's not because you need taking care of, it's because I would feel guilty leaving you alone in the house. You have a history of cutting and think I am going to leave you how can I trust leaving you alone. I love you to death but you need to understand that I need some freedom and please stop using "driving for errands" or any of the other stuff I have to do as examples of freedom. If I have to do them then is it really freedom?

Edit: Disregard this. Thou really has a way with words. He helped me out with this. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 am
rmcdra
Thou really has a way with words. He helped me out with this. Thank you.

crying  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 pm
Seriously, I hate bitches and drama bullshit. I have these friends, John and Dakota, who were going out when I met them which was around Febuary. Anyway, before I went back home for the summer, I went to a party of theirs in April, it was at Kota's house. Well, I got wasted and ended up getting sick, so the next morning my skirt was pretty groddy (sp?) and she said she'd wash it for me and return it. I didn't get back to her house in time for her to return it to me before I went home for the summer. So she said she'd just give it back to me when I came back for the next school year here at MTSU. Over the summer she and John broke up because she had been pretty much lying to him and cheating on him their entire relationship and he was going through some depression issues and bullshit drama with Kota, now his ex. I was being a good friend to him and such like I always am and was helping him work through his depression issues and stuff and he tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago and I finally got him to not do it. Thankfully. All summer we got to know each other better and we started becoming really good friends and we were talking about maybe going out when I got back to town and I was really excited about that and everything. When I get back he helps me move back into my dorm and we spend all day Friday and half the day Saturday together. He got arrested Saturday afternoon, long story. Anyway, his dad finally bailed him out on Monday and he texted me telling me he was finally out and as soon as I got that text messege I left the class I was in to call him and get the details and all that. We text and talk all day Monday and then he suddenly said he had to go because Dakota came over. So I let him have his time with her, figuring they were trying to either get over their arguements or they were having another one. Well, I was in the middle of my swing dance lesson when he texts me and tells me that he and Kota were coming to campus to see me. See, I had invited him to take the swing dance lesson with me so that's what I figured they were coming for. I get to the parking lot to meet them and they get out of the car and John won't look me in the eyes and Kota throws the tattered remains of my favorite skirt at me (hot topic gear is expensive dude) and starts yelling at me and threatening me and telling me that I'm not to see or speak to John again and all that crap. John's trying to talk to me and apologize to me and Kota is yelling at him to get back in the car now and she comes up like she's going to hit me or something. Oh I so wish he had let her hit me. It would've been an excuse for me to get violent. Anyway, he finally convinces her to get in the car so that he can talk to me alone and he explains that the two of them made up and were back together and he's apologizing like crazy and he's so cute and adorable I just can't be mad at him. Anyway, last night all this drama went on between the three of us again and he texts me saying that it'd be best if he didn't talk to me for a while and he said he wasn't going to talk to Dakota for a while either because he said that he was just so confused and couldn't handle all this stuff right now and that he needed time alone. This is the first day (other than when he wasn't in jail) I haven't had any texts from him or anything. It's depressing and I hate it and I'm just so angry and confused and in deep dark depression mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Freedom is Good. Violence in suppression of Freedom is Wrong.

The Government sets arbitrary laws. The government enforces these arbitrary laws through violence. The violent enforcement of these laws is against Freedom. Government is Wrong. There should be none.

The Military is a weapon of War. Every member of the military is a mercenary, paid to commit murder. The Military is Evil as are all in it.

The Parent who forces a child to anything with the threat of violence, emotional or physical, is Wrong.

etc.

Do you know how hard it is to live with you? You are a being of Hatred. Hatred of the Government, of the Education System, of the Military, of Parents, and of our Parent. You are alone, with no companion other than your boyfriend and your podcasts. It is sad. It is difficult. It is tiring.  

Aino Ailill

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:47 pm
rmcdra
I understand you are sick but you make me feel like a prisoner in my own house and life. I can't quit my job because I have to take care of you. I can't go out anywhere because I have to take care of you. I hate how I have to schedule around your pain and how whenever we do make plans to go out of the house together it gets canceled at the last minute because of your illness.

And it's not because you need taking care of, it's because I would feel guilty leaving you alone in the house. You have a history of cutting and think I am going to leave you how can I trust leaving you alone. I love you to death but you need to understand that I need some freedom and please stop using "driving for errands" or any of the other stuff I have to do as examples of freedom. If I have to do them then is it really freedom?

Edit: Disregard this. Thou really has a way with words. He helped me out with this. Thank you.
That he does.

Also, looking into some of the support options for Caregivers would be good for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm
I really wish I could convince myself not to read this thread. It's like looking at the aftermath of a car crash. It's a mess but I can't help staring. Not to mention I can feel the anger transferring from the words to my own psyche which is odd because I don't even know the people writing it. Maybe I've got boundary issues. lol  

Bastemhet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:59 pm
Sophist
Maybe I've got boundary issues. lol
Could be.
It's rare that I post here outside of encouragement, though I have posted a number of times and deleted/not hit the submit button.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 pm
TeaDidikai
Sophist
Maybe I've got boundary issues. lol
Could be.
It's rare that I post here outside of encouragement, though I have posted a number of times and deleted/not hit the submit button.

Good call. I was more curious to find out what others' attitudes are to what to me is like a festering, open wound in an otherwise alright body of words. If I read too much of these noxious words, I can feel them roiling around in my stomach. I guess by saying this I'm adding to it, kinda. I like the irony. lol  

Bastemhet

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 am
Don't start getting jealous and clingy again. I've been with Dave for 5 months now and would like to be with him alot longer.

You've been so good in that time...but if every time I let my guard down around you, you act like this...I don't think it is at all appropriate for us to be friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 am
TeaDidikai
rmcdra

That he does.

Also, looking into some of the support options for Caregivers would be good for you.
Thanks I will.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm
Sophist

Good call. I was more curious to find out what others' attitudes are to what to me is like a festering, open wound in an otherwise alright body of words. If I read too much of these noxious words, I can feel them roiling around in my stomach. I guess by saying this I'm adding to it, kinda. I like the irony. lol
I have been told I am a very private person. ninja So posting openly usually isn't my thing I guess.

As for reading other's, hey- my friends post here. Some of them I hold obligations to. In that context, it doesn't bother me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 am
TeaDidikai
Sophist

I have been told I am a very private person. ninja So posting openly usually isn't my thing I guess.

As for reading other's, hey- my friends post here. Some of them I hold obligations to. In that context, it doesn't bother me.

Privacy I get. Actually, from an ancient Egyptian p.o.v., reflection rather than reaction is more highly valued. I have a feeling that an introverted personality might have been more appreciated then than in this current noisy U.S. social context. That happies me. smile (I am aware that those outside of U.S. post here too, just thinking out loud)

It's good to have friends.  

Bastemhet

Collowrath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am
Sophist, I can understand your feelings here. I'm a pretty private, introspective person offline, though I'm much more open here - this is a "safe place" that I lack elsewhere. That said, my family doesn't value "griping." If there is something bothering you, my family doesn't value voicing it at all - you either take care of it or get over it. A place like this, that is set aside in a safe place specifically to voice the things that are bothering us, is really a great thing for me. Keeps it from spilling over to other places.

sweatdrop  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games