Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:23 pm
*Hears Lia's explanation of meddling and feels bested yet AGAIN*
stressed stressed stressed Damnit all to -
*clears her throat again, gaining composure*
touché... stare
*doesn't explain anything more on her own counter possession, hasn't admitted yet that this shadow spirit was simply eaten stressed *
*Acceptance that she is responsible for the naive one keeps her moth shut further*
*response to the safest point*
Yes, well Leko and I are the same soul so I suppose it's different. As she showed you before, she can simply become me if she wishes - technically she is. But I have a different point of view and she has a mind curse that I don't have imprinted on my piece of the soul... it's complicated. sweatdrop
*Internally cringes from Leko screaming at her inside about sharing information she has no right to share*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:32 pm
Hmmmmm complicated.....sounds like something people say when they are genuinely concerned for another party. Or love that said party. emotion_awesome But I digress, you think Draa will turn into one of those flesh eating zombies at this rate? Will he be the classic slow speed "BRAAIIIIIINS" emotion_zombie type or the Fast speed lemmings like in that movie I saw with Hauk once? emotion_omnomnom  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:04 pm
*frowns when she hears Lia talking about Draa becoming a zombie* Don't let Miro hear you talking about zombies. She'll freak out. cat_sweatdrop I don't think zombie is really the right term for what Draa is anyway. It was Taus who was shot, and while the wounds are still there, it's Draa now. Um.. cat_confused *shakes her head* This is just confusing. *sighs and looks around* Didn't I hear someone calling for an ambulance earlier? Not that I want to attempt to explain how he isn't dead, but those wounds should be taken care of. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:16 pm
Watches the whole thing. stare Her husband has just executed the Czech and she facepalms. Heaven…help me. stressed She exhales loudly and as she is just about to texts Florence, up pops the Czech but the Czech is Draa…then he’s the Czech…and then he’s Draa again…and then he’s Vass…and then… Not knowing quite what to do but he’s not dead yet, she decides to text Florence.

Quote:
Need you on set…we have a shooting and need your expertise. Bring sewing kit.

Cancel the email to those casting agencies. stare He’s not dead yet. No…… just…… just save it as a draft just in case I kill him myself. stressed

She spies Gunter and Sergio standing off to the side. They have most likely witnessed the whole thing as well. She casually walks up to them and points sternly at Sergio. You COVER that ALL UP!! Capire?! Like it never happened. talk2hand

She then walks up to her husband. WHAT were you thinking? stressed Alfonso he’s IN the film!! You CANNOT shoot the actors! stressed Not even if they ASK for it! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:23 pm
As the Mistress walks away, Gunter grows pale and quickly stares at Sergio. eek They both walk up to the wounded and Sergio bends over, grabs Draa's chin and moves his head back and forth to examine the wounds. After a good long time, he stands and whips out a handkerchief to wipe his hands. emotion_eyebrow

I can cover that up. talk2hand I’m going to have to order some specialty Laytex molding equipment and we’re going to have to make extensive pieces to spirit glue on. Makeup is now going to take several hours for this one. But…you better believe I can do it. emotion_awesome Snaps in the air.

He speaks directly to Draa. You need to be here at 2AM every day for makeup. Mmmkay, Sugar. wink Plus we’re going to need to make a mold of your entire head AND laytex fitting so plan on being with Gunter and I for 3 days solid prior to your 2AM time. Just think of it as your very own personal little Spa Treatment. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:13 pm
It took a while, but he’s finally found it. cool The Bath Halls. He enters a long corridor slowly transitions to tile. Floor to ceiling marble tiles with lighting from both the ceiling and floor. Once he reaches the last turn he finds a Roman style bath complete with columns and huge pendant lights. Who should he spy in the huge pool, but Anira. Yes! cool

He flings off one shoe at a time, unbuckles his belt and undoes his jeans. He’s just about to say “hi” to her and take off his pants when some dude walks in with a tray of beer. eek HEY!! WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING HERE!! scream Grabs this dude and as the tray flies he turns him around and slams him face first into the nearest wall. You’re gonna wish you’d decided to drink those somewhere else, Sport!! mad  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:24 pm
{{Holy s**t, everyone can read minds now, even the Queen of Evil!}}

*eye twitch*
Yeah, how about no? emotion_eyebrow Dafuq is Miro? This could all be gone in an instant stressed

ooo tarts
*dives at a tray of them sitting on a table somewhere in the castle*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 pm
Calls out to, Anira. I'll be right back, Babe! I'm going to give this guy a swirly and then dump him in a snowbank!! wink

Yanks this guys arm way up and marches him out and down the corridor. mad  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:51 pm
All the hub-bub outside occurred unbeknownst to her, as she had turned and was making her way back inside the castle. She ignored the name calling from Taus and went on her way. Once inside, she asked a staff member to bring her a couple of bottles of pinot noir to her room before she made her way up the ornate staircase.

After arriving at her room, she went inside and hung up the coat, her hand absently trailing down the soft fur of the sleeve. A knock at the door brought her out of her thoughts, and she opened the door.

She smiled at the steward, and took the bottles that he had opened and recorked with jeweled stoppers, along with a delicate stemmed wine glass. Alone again, she decided that a long soak in that large marble tub was in order.

Soon she was surrounded by candles, bubbles, and soft music. She took a sip of the wine, sighed, and let her eyes close while she leaned her head back, letting the water and music soothe her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm
He can’t shoot someone who ASKS to be killed?! neutral Dat guy jus shoved a blade in ‘is neck… gestures to his neck with a jab …an din’t even do’s a good jobs!! talk2hand Flails his arms Ya got dat Polish schmuck bleedin’ all ova da place!! stressed Ol Gio jus did dat guy a solid an put im outa commisions quick like.……Bodda Bing!! pirate  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:11 pm
Bleeding all over the place. She looks back over to Draa…its true…still bleeding. stare Florence hasn’t shown up yet either. Isn’t a shooting urgent?!! stressed Looks like I’m going to have to fix THIS mess as well. stressed

Kyle, go get a handful of wine corks from the kitchen. Sergio, we need green paint. The EXACT shade of our green rabbit here. Where is that Minotaur with the hammer? Looks around Oh THERE you are. Come here big fella. I got a very special job just for you. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 pm
Kyle returns from the Kitchen with a handful of wine corks and hands them to the Mistress. She places them on the concrete floor. Sergio returns with green spray paint. She takes the can, shakes it and sprays the corks until they are completely green…every surface. There we GO! 3nodding She blows on the corks so they dry faster and then with Sergio’s handkerchief, carefully gathers them up.

Taking the Minotaur by the chains she pulls him along and directs him over to where Draa is. She carefully hands the Minotaur one green cork and points to Draa. Now…I want you to take that green cork and one by one plug up those holes in his head. Now hit them REAL GOOD and sink those suckers WAY in there. Flush. Capire? emotion_kirakira

Ayami…you need to move.
emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:30 pm
eek Wait!
What in the hell-
*cough*
I mean you can't just put a cork in it! gonk
*is nearly bowled over by the Minotaur which until now, didn't realize it was real*
Wait, that thing is REAL? stressed
*rolls back on her butt trying not to let Draa's head thud to the concrete floor*
*wants to object badly but something about Psy keeps her from completely losing it*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:42 pm
Putting a cork in it is the Italian way. By the time someone gets around here to stitching him up it will be a piece of cake to just take a corkscrew and get them back out. In the meantime…bleeding stopped. cool

Now we just have to figure out how to keep him still.
Looks to the huge hammer and back at Draa. emotion_yatta  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:57 pm
*comes rushing to the scene as fast as she can, given she wasn't given any clear direction of WHERE to go after her text stressed Though, now that she thinks about it, she probably should have just texted back to ask emotion_facepalm Whatever, she's here now and sees that it's Draa laying there with two bullet wounds to the head*

Again? gonk Why do you keep shooting him?

*kneels down by the grunny man and gets to work on patching him up*

... you got any morphine?

If you'd stop getting yourself shot, you wouldn't need it stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games