Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Blitz vs Amber would be an epic fight,two of the many titans facing off(by many i mean what...like 4 or 5?)

Honestly, I'd say Auburn would be able to handle Amber. She can be...brutal. If it's a fight, she'll exploit weaknesses, even if it might bring others into it. Like, grabbing Sienna and using her against Amber. Probably wouldn't go through with it, but, she'd use it to get Amber's defenses down if she proved too difficult. Auburn is probably bordering on OP frankly, but, at least I don't tend to abuse it...too much >.>

WAIT CRAP...i meant Auburn Vs Blitz not Amber,how do i get those names mixed

XD Just steer clear if she moves to HTH. She'll get brutal there and have no hesitation to go for cheap shots or dirty blows. Such as, fire-dust launching from heel of boot to launch knee into groin cheap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:17 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Blitz vs Amber would be an epic fight,two of the many titans facing off(by many i mean what...like 4 or 5?)

Honestly, I'd say Auburn would be able to handle Amber. She can be...brutal. If it's a fight, she'll exploit weaknesses, even if it might bring others into it. Like, grabbing Sienna and using her against Amber. Probably wouldn't go through with it, but, she'd use it to get Amber's defenses down if she proved too difficult. Auburn is probably bordering on OP frankly, but, at least I don't tend to abuse it...too much >.>

XD Just steer clear if she moves to HTH. She'll get brutal there and have no hesitation to go for cheap shots or dirty blows. Such as, fire-dust launching from heel of boot to launch knee into groin cheap.

Brutal makes it more fun,i mean Blitz happily tears apart grimm and occasionaly machines,and i mean tear apart literally,of course he's not gonna do any ripping against a fellow student he "knows better"  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Brutal makes it more fun,i mean Blitz happily tears apart grimm and occasionaly machines,and i mean tear apart literally,of course he's not gonna do any ripping against a fellow student he "knows better"

Well, she might know better, but, HTH is kinda a trigger thing for her. She gets into HTH she goes back to the fight pit where they forced her to kill to survive. No weapons, so, it was kinda ingrained into her that HTH = Deathmatch. So...if you're gonna do HTH, be very careful against her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:32 pm
Letting everyone know that I'm going to Iceland tomorrow/Wednesday morning so im not sure how much i'll be active (will just be using my phone). If wifi is good i might check for PM's and to see what's going on, but posts might be sporadic or non-existent until Sunday/Monday.

I'll be back refreshed and READY. emotion_yatta  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:33 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Well, she might know better, but, HTH is kinda a trigger thing for her. She gets into HTH she goes back to the fight pit where they forced her to kill to survive. No weapons, so, it was kinda ingrained into her that HTH = Deathmatch. So...if you're gonna do HTH, be very careful against her.

Whats HTH,cause i only know one HTH and i know its nothing you mean,if its her consciously activating her semblance it could turn into a battle of endurance,then theres still the issue of Blitz's semblance.I'm thinking experience would be pretty even for them too since they both have experience fighting people,albeit Blitz hasnt had to do any deathmatches.

Why am i like this i bring up a simple topic then start overthinking it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:35 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Whats HTH,cause i only know one HTH and i know its nothing you mean,if its her consciously activating her semblance it could turn into a battle of endurance,then theres still the issue of Blitz's semblance.I'm thinking experience would be pretty even for them too since they both have experience fighting people,albeit Blitz hasnt had to do any deathmatches.

Hand to Hand  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:46 pm
VJammer

figured we should plot here, not in the pairings thread c:
        hopefully we get some more second years so we can
        complete our team~~

SO YEAH i'm sure by now they would know the other's
        fighting style/skill, and hazel would be a good person to
        have know because he wouldn't judge her for anything,
        obvs since she had no choice. if you want him to be that
        close to her, i'm all for it, so long as she's okay with his
        overly friendly and rather unassuming presence lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

you joining for milkshakes in Atlas? or is it just going to be niraya and blitz?  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
VJammer

figured we should plot here, not in the pairings thread c:
        hopefully we get some more second years so we can
        complete our team~~

SO YEAH i'm sure by now they would know the other's
        fighting style/skill, and hazel would be a good person to
        have know because he wouldn't judge her for anything,
        obvs since she had no choice. if you want him to be that
        close to her, i'm all for it, so long as she's okay with his
        overly friendly and rather unassuming presence lol

She won't mind it much, though, she's a bit like Amber, just less sassy about it. Serious, relatively quiet, but majorly pissy when provoked. He could be sort of like an anchor for her. Stepping in and reeling her back when she gets that way. Letting her aggression out would be pretty destructive. In most things, she's relatively neutral, but, bullies beware and assholes best run. She doesn't tolerate that sort of thing. He seems like a good counter to that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Hand to Hand

Hand to hand is his thing,although he does have greaves with sawblades and boosters on both the gauntlets and greaves  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:58 pm
Lupa Fur
Hand to hand is his thing,although he does have greaves with sawblades and boosters on both the gauntlets and greaves

She's fought unarmed against armed before. Probably aim for joints. Wait for an opening, will her semblance into overdrive for a moment to boost her speed a bit, and aim for an elbow or knee. Not to make it sound like a pissing contest of course, just saying what she'd likely do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 pm
DaMetaEX

i think i'll have her stay behind c: or she'll be out shopping
        and will find them later? lemme see what Viking wants to
        do, actually~~ but feel free to skip ahead if you're wanting
        to post more c:

TheVikingWay

haaaaay bff~~ what were you going to have lukas doing?
        should him and jasper be together, or join up niraya/blitz
        for teammate milkshakes?

VJammer

perfect~ he could for sure be an anchor for her, and similarly
        she could be one for him when he gets to asking people too
        many questions lol, he has no filter really, so she could tell
        him to reel it in. oh, one of his mothers had really bad anger
        and she's the one that got him into meditating, so i'm sure he
        would urge auburn to join him in that from time to time~ aw
        yay supportive friiiiiiends<33 love this dynamic

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:04 pm
Lupa Fur

what class is professor amara teaching? c:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:09 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

what class is professor amara teaching? c:

Grimm study,i hate history with a deep,burning passion  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:10 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur

She's fought unarmed against armed before. Probably aim for joints. Wait for an opening, will her semblance into overdrive for a moment to boost her speed a bit, and aim for an elbow or knee. Not to make it sound like a pissing contest of course, just saying what she'd likely do.

Shhh don't hive away her strategy,anyway i don't really mind,i mean what are the chances they'll actually end up fighting...don't answer that one  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games