Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:43 pm
Loonamist

That's ok, it happens. I just wasn't sure if maybe my quote got lost haha (you'd be surprised how often that happens on gaia now). Thank you for getting back to me ^^

I just have two questions left promise!

So for the pokemon that I haven't introduced yet, do I just post up in Terrence's profile somewhere that they were unclaimed for Nanaska, and thus Terrence is taking over custody?

Secondly, Nanaska has a legendary pokemon (virizion) that she got at the old guild, however, it has never been introduced to Nanaska here in the RP. Can I give it to Terrence (because Terrence would definitely have a better use for her) or is that not possible?

Again thanks for taking the time to answer these questions for me! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:55 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

That's ok, it happens. I just wasn't sure if maybe my quote got lost haha (you'd be surprised how often that happens on gaia now). Thank you for getting back to me ^^

So for the pokemon that I haven't introduced yet, do I just post up in Terrence's profile somewhere that they were unclaimed for Nanaska, and thus Terrence is taking over custody?

Secondly, Nanaska has a legendary pokemon (virizion) that she got at the old guild, however, it has never been introduced to Nanaska here in the RP. Can I give it to Terrence (because Terrence would definitely have a better use for her) or is that not possible?

Oh gosh, yeah, that's actually happened a lot to me, and the other mods, on gaia....

No worries!

And yes, it helps if you note that, but honestly, a pokemon is really the RPers until it's been officially introduced from a pokemon, so as long as you mentioned where the pokemon was obtained in his profile or post or something, you're good : )

That depends, how was the legendary obtained? If it was obtained by Nanaska, it may have to be traded, but if it was you who won it, then you can determine who gets it. Does that make sense? ^^;; Sorry, I dunno if my wording is very clear...  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Oh gosh, yeah, that's actually happened a lot to me, and the other mods, on gaia....

No worries!

And yes, it helps if you note that, but honestly, a pokemon is really the RPers until it's been officially introduced from a pokemon, so as long as you mentioned where the pokemon was obtained in his profile or post or something, you're good : )

That depends, how was the legendary obtained? If it was obtained by Nanaska, it may have to be traded, but if it was you who won it, then you can determine who gets it. Does that make sense? ^^;; Sorry, I dunno if my wording is very clear...

I know for a fact that I won the legendary in the old guild, I just can't remember the exact event. Maybe it was a lotto? I'm not sure I won it years ago lol. I just know that I did win it so I'll probably give it to Terrence. ^^

Thanks for answering my questions, it's helped a lot!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:02 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind
This might be a tricky question but I shall ask: So, I rolled for a Clefairy in Mt. Moon. I was wondering if I could use a Moonstone on the Clefairy, before catching it, and then catch it as a Clefable? Or do I need to catch it and then evolve into a Clefable?

I understand that I would use my own moonstone, which I'm fine with.

Loonamist

I'm so sorry it's taken us so long to get back to you!

I'm afraid not, but if you battle it as a Clefairy, you can evolve it after, even if you haven't caught yet. Just make sure you include all of its moves and abilities when it's encountered as a Clefairy, so that we know what it was like before, and what changes occurred due to the evolution. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a more compliant answer D:

Oh no, I'm sure you were quite busy ^^
What I did was I caught it while it stole my moonstone but I still caught it as a Clefairy. When I sent it out of its Pokeball it evolved into a Clefable. Is this alright? I still caught it as a Clefairy biggrin  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

No worries!

I know for a fact that I won the legendary in the old guild, I just can't remember the exact event. Maybe it was a lotto? I'm not sure I won it years ago lol. I just know that I did win it so I'll probably give it to Terrence. ^^

Thanks for answering my questions, it's helped a lot!

Alright! : )

And of course!

Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
This might be a tricky question but I shall ask: So, I rolled for a Clefairy in Mt. Moon. I was wondering if I could use a Moonstone on the Clefairy, before catching it, and then catch it as a Clefable? Or do I need to catch it and then evolve into a Clefable?

I understand that I would use my own moonstone, which I'm fine with.

Loonamist

I'm so sorry it's taken us so long to get back to you!

I'm afraid not, but if you battle it as a Clefairy, you can evolve it after, even if you haven't caught yet. Just make sure you include all of its moves and abilities when it's encountered as a Clefairy, so that we know what it was like before, and what changes occurred due to the evolution. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a more compliant answer D:

Oh no, I'm sure you were quite busy ^^
What I did was I caught it while it stole my moonstone but I still caught it as a Clefairy. When I sent it out of its Pokeball it evolved into a Clefable. Is this alright? I still caught it as a Clefairy biggrin

I think that's fine! Our main concern was just the moveset, so that it doesn't gain moves by evolving pre-capture, so as long as it didn't gain any moves it wouldn't otherwise half without heartscales and such, I think that should be fine. Thank you for checking! And I'm sorry we weren't able to answer in time oTL ;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:04 pm
Loonamist

Thank you for getting to my question!
I also had a quick question about one of the Gym Leaders, Erika to be precise. I've noted that she has a Bellossom but I believe Bellossom is a Pokemon discovered in the Johto region. I thought the Gym Leaders were only using Pokemon found in the specific region they are residing in or is that incorrect? Does that mean that there are wild Bellossom in Kanto?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:11 pm
Hope the kind
Loonamist

I also had a quick question about one of the Gym Leaders, Erika to be precise. I've noted that she has a Bellossom but I believe Bellossom is a Pokemon discovered in the Johto region. I thought the Gym Leaders were only using Pokemon found in the specific region they are residing in or is that incorrect? Does that mean that there are wild Bellossom in Kanto?

Of course!
If I remember right, some of the regions were unbalanced, and some of the gym leaders didn't have enough pokemon to make their teams a challenge, or the same challenge, as the teams of gym leaders of equal rank in other regions, so 'rematch' and 'alternative' teams were drawn from to 'fill in the blanks', so to speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist

Of course!
If I remember right, some of the regions were unbalanced, and some of the gym leaders didn't have enough pokemon to make their teams a challenge, or the same challenge, as the teams of gym leaders of equal rank in other regions, so 'rematch' and 'alternative' teams were drawn from to 'fill in the blanks', so to speak.

Oh, would a Viplume made the battle unbalanced? Ah, but I'm sorry if I'm trying to be nitpicky about this. Its just that Bellossom won't appear in the Kanto Pokedex so I thought it was odd that a Gym Leader would have it ^^'  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:26 am
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist

Of course!

Oh, would a Viplume made the battle unbalanced? Ah, but I'm sorry if I'm trying to be nitpicky about this. Its just that Bellossom won't appear in the Kanto Pokedex so I thought it was odd that a Gym Leader would have it ^^'

We use the National Dex, so that's never really come up before, honestly... And even though Bellossom was introduced with Johto, it's just Gloom + Bollossom, so there's no real reason why Erika wouldn't have it. I can't say why she has Bellossom instead of Vileplume, exactly, since it's been so long, but I can't imagine any reason to change it, so we've left it as is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:36 am
Do I need to repost/re-catch for Pokemon that I've already caught if I cant link the related link for the original catch?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:48 am
Shadow - Dragon
Do I need to repost/re-catch for Pokemon that I've already caught if I cant link the related link for the original catch?

Like if you're going for a pokedex achievement?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:37 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

For any of them, I went through all regions but of course couldn't find them all  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:00 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

For any of them, I went through all regions but of course couldn't find them all

If you can, yes, but since we've discussed the situation initially and talked with you about it, so long as you have an explanation for why you couldn't get the link, by the ones without links, then we'll be okay. If you get the chance to catch and link to any of those pokemon, though, it does help a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

If you can, yes, but since we've discussed the situation initially and talked with you about it, so long as you have an explanation for why you couldn't get the link, by the ones without links, then we'll be okay. If you get the chance to catch and link to any of those pokemon, though, it does help a lot.

There's not a lot. The ones that don't have links are either PHL or guild events aka horoscope or giveaways  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

There's not a lot. The ones that don't have links are either PHL or guild events aka horoscope or giveaways

Alright!
For the giveaway/horoscope pokemon, how are you showing proof of obtaining them? :0 Are you linking to the post where they're received, and to the giveaway in the post?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games