Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick dispose of his gum into the wrapper he brought it with and dropped it into the trashcan. Didn't recognize anyone around here which was no surprise for him. Came here to spend more of his time off from work relaxing in one of his sand sculpture/castle. Decided to keep the freebie hard candy he got back at the store for later. He began to form a large sand castle at the far end of the beach where the underwater tunnel he made with Hiro a long while back still exist. Sort of like a distraction to what was over there and still remember where the traps are.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $596.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him nor talking to him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:15 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth 'Isaac' Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon
❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind.
More than his heart..

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling flustered.
●I'm speaking to Rina at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing tank top and shorts.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

The ingredients were already prepared overnight, and Seth had forced himself out of bed early in the morning to prepare the food they needed for the picnic they planned to have. It was something that has been planned for quite a long while, however, with how busy he had been with work, he wasn’t able to take her out at all.

He missed her, really. He missed her when he saw her in the morning, nuzzled up against his chest. He missed her when she would kiss him good morning every single day. He missed her when she would snuggle with him whenever he refused to wake up. He missed her every single moment, and he was sorry for not sparing enough time for her as of late. However, they’ve managed to at least have some alone time during the past two weeks renovating the whole house. They’ve had people change their kitchen counter, and bought themselves a new bath tub after the last one was clogged. They’ve bought quite the amount of new furniture and sold off the old ones. To be honest, he wasn’t used to the bright atmosphere, however, it was a nice change. It felt less.. gloomy. They’ve had pictures of themselves hung on the wall, and he couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight.

Maybe they’d add another one to their wall after today? Perhaps. With a small shake of his head, he returned to his room, and wrapped his arms around her small frame. ”Wake up, Rina.. We’ll be heading out soon.” he murmured, even though he could reaaaaaaaally use a small nap right now.
----
He would have drove them both to the beach, if he hadn’t busted his car in Britain. There was still a strain within his arm, and he supposed it was the broken bone he received back then. When was he needed to return to the hospital again? He couldn’t quite remember. Not that it really mattered much at the moment.

He carried the equipments in one hand, while he held Rina’s hand in the other. Her hand was small, and no matter how many time’s he’s seen such a sight, he’ll still find it rather funny. ”Hey, your ring. You’ll want to take that off before you go under water-- I’m not buying you another if you lose it-” he teased. Seth has been paying attention to the drtails lately. He’d let her walk on the inner side of the side walk, and he’d find himself pulling out a chair for her before she sat. He’s terribly dense, but he’s picked up a lot of things boys to for their girlfriends. He thought that was be the least he could do.

The smell of the ocean infiltrated his nose, and normally, the tension would loosen however, it was a different case today. It felt different ever since new years, but at least Rina was out of the danger zone back then. He didn’t know what he would do if something were to happen to her. Seth frowned, and he’d blow his loose locks out of his face. He was here with her today, there’s no need to get so worked up. He’d sit on the beach towel he set down earlier, and he’d draw her closer towards him. Perhaps he was a tad uncomfortable. The beach was an uncomfortable place for him, half because of new years, and half because it was the place they hung out when she first gave him her number, it was where he gave her a plush toy, it was also.. where the truth once unfold, where he once turned his back on her.

His gaze was downcast, though he’d attempt to catch hold of her hazel orbs soon after. ”It’s been a long while hasn’t it? So many things happened here, this same spot.” he paused, his cheeks dusted a light shade of red. It was awkward, but it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling, at least. ”I bought you a gift, you gave me your number. s**t, it’s making me self conscious--” and in the end, he couldn’t finish what he was trying to say. That he was glad he met her, that he was glad he ran into her in that small alleyway downtown. Maybe this os what people usually called fate? If so, then fate certainly has a strange way to unwaver.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

a small bee
]

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

WITH ☾ Seth ☽OUTFIT Cover-up &
                                                    Bikini STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $863 ☽

Rina hadn't moved an inch when Seth woke up early, she simply laid face first on the bed without her dragon there. She continued to sleep soundly, stirring a few times looking for the redhead but nodded off a few seconds later back to sleep. She finally woke up fully when Seth held her and told her to wake up, remembering what they had planned today. "Mornin'." Getting up, she scurried out of bed to get dressed, in their new bathroom! It had definitely taken a bit to renovate the whole house, but it really was worth it! It was pretty fun as well! Now, there were pictures of them on the walls, color in the house and it all just felt more lively and cozy! And Seth seemed to like it, too! It was nice to have a bit of fun with him customizing everything! Now, it really felt like their house. That was the best part. Painting is definitely more fun when you do it with another person! Especially when both she and Seth have been pretty busy. It wasn't just on Seth's part that they weren't able to spend as much time together, working as the chef of Beluga was pretty tiring for Rina, but she certainly welcomed all the experience she was getting! In her mind, everything finally seemed to be settling in place and going in the right direction for her. For the both of them...

Rina had shimmied down into her bikini and cover-up, feeling ecstatic to head to the beach with Seth. It's about the time the warmed up so she could actually throw on a swimsuit and enjoy it! She brought a beach bag with her, simply bringing along with her a pair of towels, another swimsuit just in case, and some sunscreen. The puppies were playing around after Rina had fed them, she made a makeshift toy out of an old shirt for them so they would scratch or bite any of the new furniture. Hand in hand, she and Seth left for the beach.

There was a question in her mind as to why they didn't just drive to the beach, but then she did remember that Seth told her he had crashed his car. He didn't tell her much other than that, did he? She would ask, but he probably didn't tell so he wouldn't worry her. Maybe he'll tell her eventually? As she was wrapped up in her thoughts, Seth began to tease her about the ring. "Wha, I'm not gonna lose it! It's special to me, I'm not gonna wear it in the water!" She huffed, not having his teasing today. He always does it and it never seems like she can get back at him!

Her flip flops clicked against the sidewalk but crunched into the sand when they finally made it to the beach. She stretched while Seth set everything up, taking in the sun, the smell, and sound of the water, it really was super relaxing here! She smiled at him in thanks for putting out the chair for her, taking off her cover-up as she sat down and stowing it away in her bad. Rina was going to rummage around for the sunscreen, but she noticed Seth had sat down on the towel and before she knew she it, she had planted herself right next to him. Her head rested against his chest, blushing a bit when she felt his skin on her cheek. He usually doesn't wear such loose tank tops like this! In fact, she doesn't think she's ever seen him wear one like that! Her head turned upwards to look at him while he spoke, a lot of things really have happened here. "It makes me feel all warm inside thinking about it." When they first met, him giving her that Patrick toy, and some pretty bad stuff, too...

But that's all in the past! And they've only got their future to focus on now! That's right! Their future. They're doing things together from now on. It's sorta scary thinking about if she had never given her number to Seth. She would've never known that he was her soulmate. But, she still thinks that they would've gravitated towards each other, sooner or later. "Moments like these are what really let me know that I'm here with you right now." She said, getting sentimental all of a sudden. "Looking out over the water like this, you holding me right now... It's just so, nice." She took hold of his hand, placed it on her hip, and snuggled into him just a little bit more, feeling all the more loved. "I'm so happy you're here with me. I.. I- uh," She bit her bottom lip, "I really do want to be with you, always." Though he's definitely heard it from her a bunch of times before, every time she said, it held a lot of meaning for her. She means every single word, every letter when she says, "I love you, Seth."

[quote"yo punny nut"]
Quote:

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 am
User ImageUser Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
More than his heart..

○I'm feeling loving and tender.

The sky was a soft sky blue, and the soft sound of the waves crashing against the shore resonated within his ears. It sounded so pleasant, so calming, and Seth found himself reminiscing the past. His thoughts however, were cut short when Rina seemed to have countered his small tease. It sent a sense of warmth clouding upon his cheeks, and he’d huff and look away. It’s special to her, said the girl, and her words never fail to put a smile on his face.

”Y-You didn’t have to make it sound so embarrassing-” Alas, he faltered, and the young man found himself unable to counter her words. He has been improving in a certain way, however, it seems, his reaction to hearing words that were sentimental and intimate were still the same. Still so awkward, still so tensed.

He’d offer to take her bag from her and set it aside with the rest of the bags they brought. He’d find himself examining her at the moment, the way the soft breeze carried her brown locks, causing them to flutter, the way the soft fabric of her cover up swayed around her thighs. He wouldn’t miss the way her hazel irises glistened beneath the soft rays of sunlight. He always thought her eyes were like the galaxy full of stars. He found them absolutely stunning. Seth would look at her, and his gaze followed even after she sat next to him. There was something about her that he couldn’t bring himself to look away. There was something about her that was absolutely.. breathtaking.

Or maybe he was just desperately in love with her.

Though he did turn away when she took off her cover up, however, his attempt to do so would be cut off abruptyly when her hair tickled against his skin the moment she would rest against his chest, and where her skin touched his, it left shivers in their wake. The redhead didn’t speak much, and he’d allow her to guide his hands to her waist. It was quiet between the both of them. No words were spoken, no words were needed, all they needed was to be in the company of one another and that would be enough. Or perhaps they just shared a mutual understanding, a bond where they would understand the love for each other despite the absence of words. The silence broke eventually, and he’d chuckle at the words she spoke. ”Is that so..?” he asked, then added, ”I don’t know.. I just feel really nervous but-- I don’t hate it. A lot of bad things took place here but the memories with you.. just the thought of you, it beats everything else.” and even the most awkward being would falter in such a nostalgic moment. Seth found himself rather sentimental today while he recalled past events.

"Moments like these are what really let me know that I'm here with you right now." said the young lady.

Would it be any different if they were to pass each other by that day? Would it change the fact they’d miss the chance to be together, to be able to walk together hand in hand until the end of time? Perhaps he wouldn’t be here today. Perhaps he would still be holed up in that house of his, spending the rest of his miserable days blaming himself over what has happened. But knowing how time has a way with things, he had a feeling he’d run into Rina somehow. Maybe not now, maybe much later into the future, but they’d surely find a way to be together. At least that’s what he’d like to believe.

"Looking out over the water like this, you holding me right now... It's just so, nice."

And while she spoke the entire time, his eyes never once left her. A soft smile, despite almost invisible, would tug against the corner of his lips. His expression was soft, tender loving, and as gentle as it could get. ”I’ll always be here, y’know? I know we’ve been through s**t a lot in the past, and we probably will fight in the future, but.. I’ll always be here. With you. Holding you. God, just being with you drives me ******** crazy.” he answered, and he’d pull her closer to his side, nuzzling his nose against the crown of her head before giving it a small kiss. ”Being in a relationship.. Caring for another so deeply- it’s still foreign to me, but I’m trying. I’m trying real hard here, so I hope you can wait for me. And should I ever stray too far, know that no matter what, I’ll always find my way back to you. It’s a promise.” a promise. She was all he had left, the only thing that kept him going, and he couldn’t imagine what it would be like without her. ”Hell, maybe one day I’ll even get down on my knees for you. I don’t know-- that’s still too far ahead-” they were still so young, still unaware of what lays ahead of them, but it’s alright. As long as he had her, as long as she was with him, life would seem a lot less cruel.

So she was happy with just him next to her. Being with her, ot made him learn that relationships need not rely on materialistic items. All it needed, was something so simple all along. All it needed was trust and companionship. She stuttered, and he laughed. He remembered, how his expressions were once so stoic. He didn’t know how to smile, not after how a series of tragedies came crashing down upon him all at once. He was messed up, on the verge of turning into am alcoholic, but it was her, who had taught him to see the brighter things in life, and nothing in this world, could ever show how thankful he is to her, to have her in his life. ”Through thick and thin..” he paused, ”I’m pretty much stuck to you for life.” he laughed.

Seth was soon at loss for words, and no matter how many times she’s told him that, she’ll always get a reaction out of him. He scratched his head, and heat would soon rise to his cheeks, but instead of teasing her like how he always had, Seth would pull away ever so slightly, remaining quiet all the while. It wasn’t a negative reaction, no. His hand found its way to her face, and he’d rub her cheeks in a circular motion with his thumb. His harsh gaze softened, and he’d be surprised over how soft her skin is. Perhaps.. it’s just been such a long while since he last sat down and took a really good look at her. ”I love you, too, Rina.” he answered, before his lips found hers. They were soft, and it sent rolling thunder through his fingertips whenever his lips brushed against hers. Their breath mingled against one another, and his mind had inevitably gone blank at her touch.

But that’s all right. He thought it was perfect, anyway.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I'm sorry it's so long-- I just got so emotional when I wrote his post-- emotion_facepalm

a small bee
]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah smiled a bit as she had finally managed to get her umbrella up. Carefully laying her beach towel down, the young woman the pulled off the dress she was wearing, revealing the bikini she wore underneath. 'I wonder if Dylan will like it...' She thought to herself before she found herself blushing darkly and shaking her head a little bit. Also, wearing the bikini would show off the various Disney themed tattoos Savannah had.

It had been a couple days since she and Dylan had last hung out due to her being busy at work and other various things and she was getting kind of anxious to hang out with him again. Savannah had been a bit unsure at first, but now that she and Dylan have spent more time together, she was certain that she had a crush on her friend and next door neighbor. She was just too scared of rejection to even consider telling him. She didn't want him to not share her feelings then things get awkward between them. No, that would just be awful! Shaking her head again, she sat down on the blanket before she dug her phone out of her purse and sent the male a text.

To - Dylan
                                              Hey! Do you have any plans today? It's been a couple days since we last hung out and I was wondering if you'd be up to coming to the beach?

Hitting send, she put her phone back in her purse then glanced at the tiny cooler that contained the lunch she had made for them. It was just a simple lunch of a couple sandwiches, some cans of soda, and some cookies she had made. It wasn't until now that she realized she should have probably asked him if he wanted to hang out first, but truthfully it wasn't that much food. She could easily eat both sandwiches if he couldn't come. Normally on a lovely day like this, she would have brought Cujo so he could go swimming with them, but Savannah had heard some tourists speaking of underwater caves in this area and really wanted to go check them out if Dylan was up to it and there would be no way for Cujo to swim to the caves and she just couldn't leave him tied up on the beach. Plus, the weatherman said the nice weather was supposed to stay a little while so she could always bring him another day.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

WITH ☾ Seth ☽OUTFIT Cover-up &
                                                    Bikini STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $863 ☽

Rina listened to Seth's words, feeling loved and fuzzy on the inside. Her cheeks were tinted with a soft blush as she leaned against him, all sorts of emotions that she had for him stirring in her heart. Her face started to turn darker shades of red when she makes him go crazy and... that promise. Ahh, it's like sensory overload! She can't take all these emotions at once! It's so insane to know that it was possible to have so much love for someone. That warm feeling she gets when he holds her, kisses, reassures, tells her that he loves her... She never realized that it felt so nice! Now she feels spoiled. Rina can't possibly go on without this, without him. "Mm." She let out a satisfied hum when he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head and leaned into his touch eagerly.

She nearly squealed when he brought up proposing to her but she bit her bottom lip to stop herself. Still, a person could easily tell that she was excited about what he said. Despite it being pretty far into the future, marriage and kids and all that stuff was still so exciting! That future the orchard predicted... She wants that. Badly. There was a small pout on her face when he laughed at her stuttering, but it was still mixed with a smile. She grabbed his hand and held it tight, giggling, she's definitely stuck to him like glue. No, super glue! There was a bit of confusion on her features when he turned away, was he really that embarrassed by her saying that she loved him. Rina was going to place her hand on his cheek to turn her back towards him, but he ended it up doing it first. His hand felt warm against her cheek and she placed her hand over his, leaning into his touch once more. It felt pretty soothing to have him rub cheek and she smiled at him, full of love and happiness. She felt giddy when he said those same three words as she, it's not often when he says it, so it makes it even more worthwhile to hear it. Then, the kiss. It felt so comforting, so reassuring, that she really had no clue how to describe it! The way everything, every emotion they had could be said with just this one action. That she craves him, needs him, and most of all, loves him. With her arms around his neck, she lazily swung one of her legs over both of his, now perfectly sitting on his lap and even closer to him. Rina loves these kinds of kisses! She honestly wishes they could last forever.

However, the crashing of the nearby waves reminded her of something. They were outside. In public! But she didn't want to this kiss to end! She held him a bit tighter, just wanting this moment to last for a few more seconds before she reluctantly parted from him, her face already burning scarlet from embarrassment. Her head hung a little low, mostly to hide her blush from him, as she shyly tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. Public displays of affection are things she just can't do! It's not that she embarrassed to be seen around Seth or something like that, not at all, it's just that she shudders at the thought that someone could be, watching them or something. That's the weird part! "We should do- ahh, n-nevermind." Was she, was she about so say, 'we should do this later at home'? Why was that the first thing she thought of!? Ahhh! While she was a little peeved that they couldn't continue, she can't at least, she could never actually say that to him!

Rina ended up just burying her face in the crook of his neck, utterly embarrassed and at a loss for words. Seth could probably feel the heat coming off her cheeks, but, then they felt... wet? She sat back up and realized she was crying. She cupped her face with a smile, everything coming into perspective once again. She's living happily with Seth, in their house, starting their lives together. "S-Sorry, I'm just so happy right now. I just, I really think my heart's about to burst." She admitted, trying to wipe away the tears. "It's so overwhelming, feeling so much love. It's crazy. Things are finally settling into place." Her hands found his, intertwining their fingers as she leaned up, connecting her forehead with his and humming contently. After a few seconds of calming down, she leaned back again, now fanning herself with her hands. "O-Okay, I think I'm good now." After wiping the tears that pricked at the corners of her eyes, "Come on, we've been in the sun for a bit, we should probably put on some sunscreen." While she really wasn't trying to change the subject, she needed to talk about something else or she seriously was going to pass out. Getting up from his lap, she pulled her bag over to her, placed her ring inside and pulled out the bottle of sunscreen. "I want to get in the water! Can you put some sunscreen on my back?" Rina said, grabbing her hair and placing it over her shoulder. They were at the beach for a reason, now let's go enjoy it!

User Image

OOC: you don't have to apologize!
                                                    these two have been through some stuff-

[quote"yo punny nut"]
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:55 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan had been in his house working on that bot he promised Savannah in order to help her take care or Cujo when she was away, as he worked and assembled the parts he heard the messege tone before his house system spoke "Dylan. You have 1 messege from Savannah." He nodded before saying "Read it to me." He said and the house system read it outloud. Upon hearing the invitation to the beach he reached for his phone and texted her back. 'Yea. I'll be there in a few!' He thought about adding an emoji but ultimately decided against it. Maybe today was his chance to tell her how he felt since he chickened out the last time and the time before that, he was afraid of her saying no and things being weird between them. He stopped what he was doing before heading over to change into his swimming trunks before heading out.

Ater about 30 minutes he made it to the beach looking around for for Savannah before noticing her sitting on a towel under an umbrella. He approached her and smiled before waving. "Hey. I thought I wouldn't find you." He said as he now took a good look at her and rubbed the back of his head as he felt his cheek warm up as he had examined her. She looked very attractive. "You look...really good" He said before sitting down next to her, his green eyes looking at her as he smiled

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 am
User ImageUser Image

More than his heart..

Her face was flushed. So was his, but he thought red suited her features. A soft hum escaped her lips while she nuzzled into his touch, and his embrace around her would tighten ever so slightly. She was excited when he told her about proposing, despite how she tried her best to surpress her excitement. He didn’t mind. He thought she looked cute. Seth laughed, though he was quite embarrassed with the whole situation himself.

There future was far ahead, a little too far ahead, however, when he gets a steady income, when he finds something he really loves to do, when he finally finds just who he really is, a purpose in life, perhaps then, he’ll finally settle down, he’ll finally think about the days where they would have children, have small look alikes running around the house. What was it the orchard showed them? There were twins, weren’t there? In the far distance, Rina stood, holding a new-born in her arms. Three kids. Seth chuckled at the memory. It was hard to imagine.. three kids. He couldn’t imagine what life would be like, then. He was awkward around people, let alone deal with kids of his own. It was.. quite curiou, to be honest.

The kiss was short-lived, but it was enough to leave him breathless. The sound of his heartbeat was right in his ears, and he could feel his heart rapidly banging in his chest, threatening to leap right out of his chest. He’d lean just a tad closer, however, out the corner of his eyes, he’d catch the sight of another person approaching the beach, and that was enough to make him pull away with his gaze downcast. His cheeks were red, so were hers, and he’d find himself chuckling over their situation. Her words were what made him laugh, though. Do it later? He assumed. ”Let’s not sit around, we’re all the way out here already. We can save it for later tonight, yeah?” there was no rush, not at all. She was by his side, and that was enough for him. The hugs and kisses? They were just his lucky bonus.

He’d hold her when her arms snaked around his neck, and he could feel the heat radiated off her cheeks despite the cool ocean breeze blowing against their bodies.

Drip, drop. He felt droplets of water trickling down against his skin. Was it raining? The sky was as clear as day, and it was then, he realized she had been crying. Had he said something wrong? Had he done something that might have offended her? He hoped not, and turns out, it really wasn’t.

"S-Sorry, I'm just so happy right now. I just, I really think my heart's about to burst." Seth looked at her, and he’d feel a tightness within his chest he wouldn’t be able to describe. Her tears felt cold upon his fingertips when he’d wipe them off, and he found himself smiling at the sight. It was true. Everything was slowly falling into place, isn’t it? Everything had always been in place since the beginning, and he remembered it had all turned for the worst because of him. [color#A00000]”Sorry.” he apologized. ”Sorry for putting you through so much, and-.. sorry for ever doubting your feelings.” perhaps if he had been just a tad matured, maybe then, everything wouldn’t have been so hard on the both of them. On her.

His thoughts were clouded, where he would begin to blame himself over the past events that had taken place. Until he felt warmth upon his fingertips. Her hands found his, and he’d give her a tight squeeze. ”It’d be nice if time stopped right now-- it’d be nice if this moment lasts an eternity- I’d be satisfied just looking at you smile-” he turned his head away as he spoke in a voice that was hardly audible. She didn’t need to do anything. She could just stand there and do almost nothing at all, or perhaps just smile at him and Seth would be the happiest man alive. It was all the little things. The way her eyes sparkled whenever she’s excited, the way she’s prone to tears whenever she’s happy, the way she’d huff whenever he teased her. He loved all of those, her expressions, her little habits, and he hoped he could continue seeing her behave that way, being the radiant child she was meant to be.

A desatisfied groan escaped his lips when she pulled away, and he’d somehow feel a tad childish for behaving so. But as for sun screen.. ”I’ll pass.” he stated. He didn’t like how it made his skin feel oily. He never really put on sunscreen to begin with. Perhaps that was why his skin tone had been just a tad tanner than a white person. ”I’ll help you put it on your back though-” he took the bottle from her, and when she turned around, he’d find himself actually taking a good look at the bikini she wore. What is this? When did she get this? Where are the sides on her bikini bottom so revealing? He frowned. ”When did you buy this? How did I not know of it-” he huffed and puffed. She had always bought things that were cutesy and adorable, but instead, when it came to bikinis--

”This doesn’t look like what yoh’d usually wear--”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

a small bee
]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah jumped a little bit as her phone went off, but she quickly went to check it. Looking at the text that was sent her, she would smile quite a bit as she was happy that Dylan was available to hang out today. Putting her phone in her bag again, she would then lay back on her beach towel and rested her arms behind her head and closed her eyes. After a half hour passed, Savannah had nearly fallen asleep but woke to the sound of someone approaching her. Opening one eye, she would then grin as she sat up. "Dylan!" She giggled happily, staring up at him with her bright brown eyes. "Ah, I should have mentioned that I would be under the big umbrella. My bad." She chuckled softly before she would blush darkly and glance away shyly. "T-Thanks." She would say softly, rubbing her arm a little bit before she looked up at him again. "I packed a lunch for us if you don't mind. It's a sandwich, some sodas, and I also baked cookies." She said, smiling at him more.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

WITH ☾ Seth ☽OUTFIT Cover-up & Bikini STATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $863 ☽

While she was glad that they ended the kiss to avoid them being watched by others, Rina was utterly red-faced when Seth somehow figured out what she was going to say. It's like he can read her mind! Her answer to his question was just another extreme blush from her and somewhat of a small squeak. However, she relaxed and crooned as Seth helped her wipe her tears away, smiling and shaking her head as he apologized. "We've been through a lot together. Don't apologize, just be there for me, okay?" She shifted around in embarrassment as Seth said it'd be nice if time stopped so he could look at her, yet smiled at how quietly he said it. She's gonna explode, she really is! How does he get so embarrassed over the simplest of things, yet can say super romantic stuff like this? Seth must really not like being on the receiving end, she guesses.

Rina giggled a bit at how upset he sounded about her getting up from his lap, though the feeling was a little mutual. It's embarrassing, but she wishes there could be a day where he just holds her. Just a lazy day, spent together. It sounds so nice! However, she forgot how to speak when Seth mentioned her swimsuit. "I- I didn't, this wasn't- I hadn't-" She paused to try and regain control of her voice before she just started babbling incoherently. "T-This, I got this swimsuit way before I moved here. Like, when I was 16 or so." Rina went through the stereotypical teen phases! It was around this time that she was feeling a bit rebellious, though it really wasn't anything big and wanted to be seen as more of an adult. So, she sorta bought this swimsuit! Though she will admit, it's not her style anymore. But it's comfortable! It's obvious that she really didn't grow in terms of swimsuit sizes, in fact, she lost some weight, so this one was comfortable to wear! "I liked it at the time, but it really isn't what I like to wear now. I have another swimsuit in my bag just in case, this one actually does have a rip in it," Rina said, now beginning to ramble and gesturing towards a tear that almost went through one of her straps, "Do you not like it? I can change if you want, I do have another one packed if you want me to change. This one was just a bit more comfortable for me-" Now she was all self-conscious of what she was wearing! Like this nervous feeling just suddenly washed over her! The other one she had was more of her style but it was a little bit tighter on her, she accidentally ordered it a bit too small. Rina still probably hasn't calmed down from this emotional whirlwind she's sorta going through at the moment. Her thoughts are going at a million miles per second!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry- I really don't know why I'm freaking out, I dunno I've never felt this way, I've never experienced this-" It kinda feels as if everything's catching up with her, so to speak. It's not that she's afraid, but she's just nervous. As if she was afraid she was going to disappoint? But, he's just asking about her swimsuit! Why now, why now of all times? They were having such a nice lil' moment and now here she is, freaking herself out! Everything was still so new, this was her first relationship! She still doesn't have a proper way of dealing with all of these new emotions, especially all at the same time. It was so different from talking to everyone else, family or friends. Things seemed to matter ten times more when it came to him! Ugh, why is she freaking out?! She just needs to get into the ocean! Maybe a splash of cold water will bring her back to her senses! "Ah, I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me- I really can't explain why I'm freaking out all of a sudden-" She finally blurted out, covering her face with her hands. "Can we just get into the water?" Did reality finally catch up with her? That seems to be the best prediction of what in the world is happening to her. She was always so caught up in the moment with how in love she was with him or how excited she was, she never really grasped the concept of how major everything was. Yeah, she and Seth are living together! Doing chores together, cooking together, waking up together, though that was something they were pretty used to. Working at Beluga, which is a pretty fancy restaurant for her tastes. The idea of marriage, settling down, having kids? Three of them, for that matter! It was all being introduced to her so quickly!

But it's no reason to freak out over, right? Okay, maybe a little bit, considering she's only 18 and thinking about the prospect of having kids and settling down. Still, it should be something to celebrate, she and Seth always being together, right? That's all she ever wanted. It's just, the things that come with it are all so overwhelming! It's too much excitement for one little heart to take!

User Image

OOC: rina's mind is going ahh
                                                    and so is mine with this post-

yo punny nut

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled at her reaction, noticing she had been almost falling asleep before he got there. "It's alright. Seems you were fallig asleep before I got here." He said with a smile before sitting down next to her under the umbrella. He smiled as he looked at her in the eyes before she mentioned that she had made lunch, his cheeks warmed up a bit more before he nodded. "Oh. Yea I actually haven't gotten lunch yet. Thank you so much, you shouldn't have." He said to her feeling quite flattered and happy that she thought about him.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

More than his heart..

Perhaps he had known what she was about to say, given how they had been together for so long already. He took notice of her reaction, he took notice of every little thing she did, and it made him fall in love with her all over again. He thought she was an angel with the way she moved and how she had her way around words. He thought it was.. absurd that everything would feel as if it was alright, as long as she was by his side.

Her squeaks triggered a series of laughter from his lips, and he found her reddening features rather endearing. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, her heart and soul, though that was only his biased opinions. It didn't matter what other people thought of her, he'd think she's beautiful regardless. "Yeah.. I will." he answered. She didn't need to ask him to do so. He'd gladly stick with her, for as long as she wanted him to.

Seth never quite understood himself all that much. He sometimes pondered why he couldn't cope well upon hearing intimate words from others, yet feel nothing when he said so under certain moments. There were times he would stutter, and there were times he would not. Perhaps.. he had been mentally prepared? Perhaps.. he just couldn't take it if it came as a surprise? All in all, it didn't really matter. At least, not that much,

"I- I didn't, this wasn't- I hadn't-" she stuttered, and he laughed.

"T-This, I got this swimsuit way before I moved here. Like, when I was 16 or so." it honestly didn't really matter when she had bought this swimsuit. He just thought it was a tad surprising how she'd pick something that contradicted her personality so much. To him, she had always behaved like a child, yet today, the thing she wore, it forced him to look at her in a new perspective that had not once crossed his mind. Her wearing this swimsuit had made it all the more obvious over how.. small her frame had become. It wasn't too much, though he could still tell the slight difference. He wondered what happened. Was it due to the days they've hardly met that this had happened? Was it because he wasn't paying enough attention to her appetite, her behavior?

Changing swimsuits wasn't necessary. He thought she looked nice in it anyway, though the thought of someone ogling her is rather.. disturbing. "N-No-- that's not necessary--" he stuttered, realizing that her nervousness had slowly rubbed off on him. "You look nice in it-- and well- I just thought-- Ah- s**t." he cursed.

"I just.. didn't like the thought of people checking you out and all- and I-- uh-- yeah.

He fell silent eventually, and carried on with rubbing the sunscreen lotion onto her back. The tension in the atmosphere was apparent, and to be honest, it felt quite uncomfortable. Both himself, and her. Everything was weighing down upon them, their future suddenly thrown against them in such a short amount of time when they had only planned for baby steps. It was.. a lot to take in. She kept talking, and honestly, it didn't make any sense at all. Seth found it funny, though.. it felt a lot more awkward than to pass it off as something laughable. It didn't seem as if she would stop anytime soon, and Seth, already out of ideas on what to say, would just take the initiative and seal her lips with a kiss.

"S--Stop apologizing already. Hey, I'm pretty ********' nervous too-" his cheeks were flushed fifty shades of red, and to make matters worse, he had done so under the eyes of so many people. Honestly.. give him a break. He huffed and puffed while he scratched his head, unsure of what to do next.

Her face had been covered, and the redhead can only shake his head. What were they so nervous about, really? Why were they freaking out?

He reached forth and moved her hands away from her face, and he'd realize just how her nervousness showed through her eyes. He chuckled, and only held her shortly before he stood up. "Let's go for a swim. We came all the way out here to have fun, after all." and he wasn't just about to let their anxiousness get in the way.

He pulled his shirt up and over his head, and the sound of his dog tag locket knocking against his mother's ring could be heard. Should he take it off? No, probably not. "It feels pretty great. The weather's finally warming up."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: SLKDJSKDJ Rina is so adorable I can't even----

a small bee
]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah glanced at Dylan then giggled a little bit. "What. Me? Fall asleep? Never." She said, shaking her head a little bit before looking up at him again, blushing softly as she looked into his eyes for a moment before shyly glancing away. The young woman then looked at Dylan again as he seemed happy about the fact he had made lunch. "Oh! Good!" She said happily as she reached for the picnic basket and opened it. "I hope you don't mine peanut butter and jelly. One has grape and the other is strawberry. I'll let you pick which one you want." She said, smiling up at him brightly. "Also, I had heard from some tourists that there are some really beautiful underwater caves not far from here and was thinking maybe we could go check them out." The brunette said as she pulled the sandwiches, cans of Pepsi and the cookies out of the basket. "I hope you don't mind Pepsi and double chocolate chip cookies."

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games