Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was only slightly slower than his opponent, but that was enough for Kyson to get to the quaffle before him. The blond followed behind, reaching out to push the quaffle out of his grasp. Hopefully, he could steal it, turn around, make it to the goal posts and score.

Team: Silver Chaser
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +2) (shooting quaffle +2)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 3 (fail)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:47 am
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

SILVER Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) =
Chasing: 1/3
Catching: X/2

Sera smiled as she spotted the snitch and immediately began the chase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2033-2034

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey hissed when the bludger flew under her bat and crashed into her shoulder instead; she'd just taken the potion! Gritting her teeth, she ignored the pain and flew ahead. Macclellan won the tossup so she tried to hit the bludger at him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: +1
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: Macclellan
                                                    Final Roll: 18 (hit!)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxanother try
                                                    f e e l i n gxxdetermined

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    Dice rolled next post, forgot to do it on this one, sorry -.-"

The Shiny Furret

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 am
((Sorry, forgot to roll))  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:32 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon missed Tristan, but frowned when the first year beater decided to aim at Macclellan. He moved to intercept the bludger and deflect, aiming it back at Rey.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                    Final Roll: 12 (Missed the save)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:25 am
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

As he flew down the field, the first year girl hit him with another bludger. This one hit him in the shoulder, thankfully not his shooting arm. Wincing, Kyson continued down the field, dodging Oliver's steal attempt in the process.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7 -1 = +6
                                                      To the Goals: 2/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper- Raymond, Seeker- Aimee, Beaters- Leon and Jack, Chasers- Devonte and Kyson
Silver Team: Keeper- Caty, Seeker- Sera, Beaters- Tristan and Reyna, Chasers- Savannah and Oliver

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:32 am
User Image
Oliver Davis

That plan failed. Oliver completely missed when he tried stealing the quaffle. Leaning on his broom just enough to get closer quicker, the boy used the same tactic to try and push the quaffle out from Kyson's grasp.

Total Roll: 4 (missed)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee grinned when she immediately spotted the snitch and sped off towards it. She was glad she was at least good at this. If it was the only thing she was good at, that would be fine with her.

GREEN TEAM
                                                      Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3 Chasing
                                                      -/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Savannah touched down in a daze. She barely remembered drinking any water, but her throat didn't feel parched anymore, so she must have. Before she knew it, she was up in the field again struggling to keep her attention focused. When Kyson was nearing the goal posts, Savannah managed to swoop up in an attempt to steal.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Silver Chaser

+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
0 of 3

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:47 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Snatching up the quaffle near effortlessly, she bolted around in a sharp arc to the other side of the field.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Silver Chaser

+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
1 of 3

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Tristan was one of the last to touch down from the air; he wanted to keep a close eye on the players from above, just in case. When he reached the grass, he consoled with Evander (which basically meant nodding and agreeing to everything the older bloke said.) Being a Yes Man isn't exactly hard, but it's demeaning, isn't it? Tristan thought so, but kept it to himself. What did it matter if it meant he'd be leading the team soon? As much as he hadn't seemed to want the position; it was growing on him more and more with every minute.

When the next game was called, he took to the skies and played on the defense. So far, not much seemed to be happening. Tristan lazily veered his broom to one side to dodge the bludger that Leon had targeted him with. Then when the cannon swooped around, as it usually does, he angled himself just right hoping to send a well timed thwack behind the bludger and towards the blond beater.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Silver Beater
                                          +7 - 1 = +6 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ 75%
                                          Aiming At: Leon
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Kyson scowled as Savannah took the ball from him. Spinning around, he went in to steal it back.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      To the Goals: -/3
                                                      Final Roll: 19 (steal)
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.

x x x x

Green Team: Keeper- Raymond, Seeker- Aimee, Beaters- Leon and Jack, Chasers- Devonte and Kyson
Silver Team: Keeper- Caty, Seeker- Sera, Beaters- Tristan and Reyna, Chasers- Savannah and Oliver

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

With the Quaffle back in his hands, Kyson reared up and around, headed for the other side of the field. Hopefully he could keep his hands on the ball this time.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      To the Goals: 1/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

x x x x

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis

Oliver didn't do any better trying to steal the quaffle, but at least his teammate did. With the quaffle in her hands, Savannah bolted towards the opposite side of the pitch. The blond stayed nearby in case she was going to pass, but Kyson stole the quaffle back. Oliver tried to snatch it out of the opponent's hands and into his own.

Total Roll: 1 (missed)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

SILVER Seeker
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) =
Chasing: 2/3
Catching: X/2

Sera focused on the snitch and continued her race towards it.

Time: 2033-2034

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games