Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:48 pm
((LOL! Sorry! IE is screwing w/me! stressed ))

Entering his room, he turns and locks the door behind him. Turning around, he sees Brat. Shocked, he is for once at a loss for words.

"Ummm, wait.....weren't you.....I KNOW you were still at the bar when I left....how did you....." he slumps into a chair with a stupefied look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 pm
*Brat eyes him.* How did I get here so quickly, in your room of all things. *Mutters softly to herself.* The way I always do, I suppose. At least he didn't try to shoot me first, ask questions later. *She shrugs lightly.* Guess Kat didn't tell you quite what I am, or rather what I'm not. Unfortunately, I don't have time to explain. More importantly, there is a package on the way to L as we speak. It is not one she will appreciate so you may need to be careful how you word your message to her. If she thinks it's from you, *Lifts a brow, runs her fingers across her neck.* I need to take care of a few things before we leave. I'll see you soon, Kaoru. *She waves as she walks to the door, opens it and leaves.*

((Awww, it's alright, we'll make it work. *Luffs*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:57 pm
He sits and watches her leave, deciding against contacting L, and starts to pack his belongings up, so that he'll be ready to leave at a moment's notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 pm
*She heads off for home, needing to put a bag together before they go. She also needs to peek in on Lily. Her eyes narrow when she thinks of the threats placed on Lily's life. Cold blooded bastitch, finding the one soft spot she has. Her mind turns to Ghost, knowing Ivan thinks Lily is her soft spot, too. Idiot seems to think he's got it all handled, though. Figures she'll come around. Brat smirks as she thinks of how Ghost will handle this. She suspects Ivan isn't ready to give up his favorite weapon, and he'd miscalculated how that weapon might react. Not that he'd understood taking out one eliminates the other.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 pm
*She finishes packing her bag, lays down to take a nap, knowing she'll need to be well rested for this next game.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm
((wolf-whistles @ Brat! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 pm
((Lol ~ Lily may need to borrow some of Bratty's pj's. redface ))

*Moon finds her staring at the tabletop, her fingers tracing the scarred surface. He leans down, kissing the top of her head. He takes her cold cup and puts it in the sink, coming back to take her hands, pulling her up. She looks at him then, her green eyes full of fear mingled with pain. He drags her to her bedroom, sits her on the bed walking over to her closet, telling they're going to get something to eat, then she will tell him the rest. What she didn't tell him the night before. He watches her face grow pale.*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm
((You said it Kat! -cat call- Wooo hooo, Brat!!

...[no pun intended]))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 pm
-after a good long hot shower, something to eat and a few hours nap, he's fully recharged and ready for the evening/nights events. Picking up the phone he'd been using, he checks the time and shoots off two texts before smashing the phone and programming a new one.

Msg to Horne and Stubbs phones
I need you suited and booted for tonight. these boys have finally pissed me off and I need backup. I'll text from a new phone when and where.

Msg to dame
I'm up and ready to ride you, heh, I mean -take- you to your car. twisted See you in thirty. Oh, and don't get attached to this number, I'll have antoher soon.

Smiling, he shakes his head as he gets dressed, wishing circumstances were different and nothing was standing in the way of him and dame. He honestly didn't know which was worse, L and the Russians, or Icy. He's been dreading the conversation that has to be had with dame, and time ran out ages ago. Locking up, he hops on his bike, turns her on, revs her up, and peels her out, loving the shift of her gears-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm
*As he turns to look at her, envisioning what she might look like in some of the items in her closet, her eyes meet his. He walks over and sits down next to her, pleading with her to tell him what is happening. The fear in her eyes is as strong as it was when he was in the hospital, when they didn't know if he'd live. He'd known then where her heart was, and he'd let her go, not wanting to hurt her.*

Star, you can't keep this alone. If you're in danger, you think I'm in danger, I need to know.

I can't, Moon, Harv, I can't. You'd be in more danger if I did. Please.

What did she did do? You said she's all of the evil trapped within anyone, released from the inhibitions we're trained to have. She has no conscience. Who is she involved with?

*She shakes her head. He's already answered his own question, the who doesn't matter. He looks at her, those green eyes boring in to his dark ones. It hits him that he's answered his own question.*

Damit! Frickin Brat. Does she ever think before she stirs up chaos?
*Sees her shake her head as though to argue.* Don't Star. Don't make excuses for her. You wouldn't be in this nightmare if she hadn't put some stupid curse on you.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:22 pm
*Lily has no response for him.* Nothings changed, Harv. *As she moves towards the bathroom, she lets her robe drop to the floor, unconcerned he's watching.* I'm taking a shower now. *She walks through the bathroom door, turns the hot water on and steps in, letting the water sluice over her bare skin.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm
*Tired of being tied to Lily, having to protect her and wanting to do what she likes to do, she needs to figure out how to sever the connection. Ivan's threat to do in her twin, thinking there was any love there shows his stupidity. The damn fool hadn't figured it out. He'd known he couldn't control her so he'd tried to find a weakness. For the moment, she decides to cooperate if only to get in to Brat's head to find that stupid old hag who started the curse. Then she has plans for her so-called boss.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 pm
(( eek And I thought L was heartless xd Are you sure she's not "Ghost of L?"))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm
((lol ~ Lily is all the good traits in a human, Ghost is what happens when there's no good and no constraints in place to keep her from doing anything she wants to. If killing Lily would have released her, Lily would have died two seconds after Ghost was born. Lucky for her, Ghost dies when she does. ninja

Taking over L's business, now, there's a thought. twisted Just as soon as she's takes care of Ivan and that pesky twin.))  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm
(( rofl Sounds like a plan! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games