Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Rui muttered a spell and was now able to see through the fog. He tackled Iah away from Scarlet and punched him in the face enraged to see what he had done. "What the ******** do you think you are doing!?" He had knocked Iah's sword from his hands and now held his blade against Iah's throat causing him to bleed a bit.

The blow to the head caused Scarlet to black out of a bit but she regain consious. The magic that had binded her was no longer there and she seized that moment to run out of the room. Her head had a huge gash and blood was flowing out. By the time she got into the fall way she fell over on to the floor feeling light headed from the loss of blood. She didn't feel pain, only the pain that remained in her chest caused her to sob once agian.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Iah smirked awkwardly as he seemed to fade blow away into bits of sand. His sword did the same as the real him was in the wall in front of the wall. He grabbed her trying her as he muttered a spell. Scarlett slowly became bandaged and the life in the body faded. She was his sword. He grabbed her body slowly making his way through the halls. She couldn't revolt the sword because, it was sealed to Iah. No one else could use it.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm
"Don't think i am anyone's tool!" Scarlet yelled as she countered his spell easily. She appeared behind him breathing heavily her vision getting blurry. The blood still flowed and her right side was almost drenched with it.

Rui appeared in front of Scarlet his sword pointed toward Iah. It began to glow red and it also pulasted. "What do you think you are doing?!" He yelled pissed off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

He looked at them, "I see, so Rui. Your not going to stop." he shrugged. "Fine then.." he smirked. His form slowly changed as so did his sword. He picked up his sword leaning it o his shoulder. He looked at Rui plainly as he had a blank expression.

(( Sword fight, wonder who will win twisted ))

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm
((Lol))

Rui sighed, "Really are you that daft? Just tell me what the hell you are doing. Don't you understand that Fara is dead and is no longer here. The war is over and so is the killing. Just leave here before things get nasty.." Rui's sword again pulsated as he also held it leaning against his shoulder. He didn't want to fight this fool, he had other matters to take care of and one was helping Scarlet out.

Scarlet wobbled back and forth then leaned over on the wall slowly sliding down to the floor no longer being able to support herself. In some sense she felt glad that she was about to die. Now she didn't have to feel this horrible pain anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm
Ross darted silently past Rui and Iah. He sat down next to Scarlet, a grim expression on his face. "Scarlet, is this really what you want?" he whispered to her now looking down at his hands  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 pm
Scarlet looked over at Ross and chuckled, "I don't know what i want anymore...I deserve this...I killed so many people including your ...brother..." Scarlet sighed and tears again flowed down her cheek. She knew she wasn't the one who really killed him, but she did order the demon to do so. The pain increased and finally she felt the pain on her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm
Ross smiled weakly and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Every one has a time to die. It was simply that time for him." Ross turned slightly to face her. "But I don't think it's your time yet. There is so much needed to be done and the loss of our princess would further break, the already broken hearts of our men and women."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 pm
"I don't...." Before she could finish Scarlet passed out finally from the extreme lost of blood. She felt cold and was paler then usaul. As she fell into darkness she could see a bright light up a head and she could hear a faint angelic voice calling out to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 pm
Ross pulled Scarlet into his lap and healed her wounds. "How foolish humans are." he smiled and closed his eyes. He pushed his way into her mind so he could see what she saw. "Scarlet. If you are willing, then take the chance now. But know that you are loved by everyone. No matter how deep down." He spoke calmly. He was in no hurry as he watched her carefully.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm
Scarlet couldn't hear Ross at all and simply heard the angelic voice. It called out to her over and over and the person's outline could be seen at the end of the light. "Mom?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 pm
Ross stepped between the light and Scarlet. "Think Scarlet." He spoke directly to her soul this time. "Is this what you want? Do you really want to leave it all behind?"  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 am
Iah smirked, he knew everyone thought he was weak. Loosen the populating... son. He was no normal human, his sword began pulsating. "I don't need to explain myself, know why? Because for every 'why' the people asked who were being slaughtered, Didn't get an answer. " he looked down at the dying girl. "This way I ensure this never happens." he picked up his sword as it began pulsating even more violently.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm
(0.0 oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm
"Can't you get it thourhg your head? Scarlet wasn't the one who did this it was Fara and you know it." Rui sighed in frustration. His sword stopped glowing and symbols were covered all over it. He brought his sword in front of him and pointed it toward Iah. The more time that past the more he was becoming irritated.

Scarlet passed through Ross as if he wasn't even there. All she could hear and see was the womanly figure that stood at the end of the light. She inched her way over to the woman and her question was confirmed. It was indeed her mother that stood at the end of the light. "What are you doing here?" Scarleet asked shocked to see her dead mother.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games