Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:52 am
User Image Andrew puts out his shoes He is so frusterated with this, but he did hear plea of help from James so he is not bad just being used for bad. Andrew now must tell Kamalia this and try to save the Slytherin. The school is in danger and Andrew knows it now that he is sure James is not the reason. There must be a new dark lord rising and Andrew is wanting to try to stop him and end this before it gets futher than this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Lana, being a first year was feeling very timid, and very embarresed about the mess she'd made the house elf had just cleaned up, so she decided she'd go to the Owlery, but she wasn't sure where it was, she saw another boy mutter something then start to leave, so she quickly ran up to him and shyly asked 'pkleae, where is the Owlery? i would love to see all the lovely birds.'

She hoped he knew, or that he would even talk to her. She begun thinking maybe i shouldn't of asked, and took a step back as she thought this.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 am
wondering around the libary quietly looking for a good book to read.hmm, this book looks interesting. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 pm
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
wondering around the libary quietly looking for a good book to read.hmm, this book looks interesting. heart
are you a studnet? if so please tell me which house you are from also you should post in house colors if you are a house elf you should only be hear to clean things house elves are restricted to the ktichens or the forgotten chamber or the classes that are made for elves or the other many places in the guild out of the rp section
james 6th/7th year slytherin perfect

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 pm
Sonas walks in lovingly stroking the spines of books as she passes them. Even with all the homework she still loves to read.
"Which one Puff?" She asks her companion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Amber was going through a state of depression, she hated that it was her last year at Hogwarts. With a sniffle she says, "Oh dear library, I have not given you the attention you so deserve, please forgive." With a sad nod, she grabs a book, checks it out, sits down, and begins to read.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 am
Megan walked into the library and took in a deep breath, smelling all of the old books. She loved libraries and from all of the ones she had seen in her life, the Hogwarts library had to be her favourite.
She walked around looking for some books to help her with her homework, and then took a few just to read when she had spare time.
She sat down at a table, plopped all of her stuff down and began to read through her books.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Library and has a small smile on her face. Walks towards the back where you can see a table in a corner and places belongings down. Walks to a few shelves and grabs a few books here and there before walking back to table and takes a seat. Opens one up and pulls out a notpad and begins to take some notes as I read through it.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:15 am
Sonas strides in her skirts damp from the dew on the grass. She goes to muggle classics and chooses Gone With the Wind. She sits on the window sill and begins to read her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

Once done writing all the notes needed. Says a spell to send the books back to it's rightful shelf before packing up everything of mine and walks out.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image

As i walk out i smile at a few friends and stops a few times to converse with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm
User ImageWalks straight though the doors of the Library and to the History section. Picks up Hogwarts: A History and walks over to the Librarian to check it out for a bit of light reading. Walks back out of the doors and Head straight to the Astronomy Tower for her class that started at midnight.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image

Walks into the Library and goes to the herbology section to grabs a few books on some ingredients. Then goes take a seat at the table i always choose and begins to look up some ingredients.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image*Professor Aurora walks into the Library to return the copy of Hogwarts: A History to Madame Pince, she had borrowed. After she had successfully returned the book and had a lecture for long it had been out of the Library, she turned around to see Kamalia. She turned around and walked to the table were Kamalia sat and said in a whisper, "Hello, what are you looking for today?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 am
User Image

Looks up at the Professor and smiles. Whispers Hello Professor! I'm look up some ingredients for this potion i am trying to make.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games