Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Alaia191

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 pm
Alaia finished making her muffins and brought them out. She noticed that their smell was mixing with the other smells of the kitchen - spices, foods, and lots of other things. She took a deep whiff and sighed contentedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:34 pm
Amelia walked into the kitchen with another announcement she noticed Alaia put down amazing smelling muffins, "Alaia may i have one of your muffins ?"
She walked to the bulletin board and placed a note
As many of you know sorting has now commenced ! The post count required for sorting are 30 posts !! for those who are eligible be sure to read the first page. I shall submit the list here in case anyone did not know they were eligible...
Quote:

Those Eligible to Be Sorted

If your name is not in the list, but you think it should be, PM Aunt Slappy or Professor_Adonis and they'll double-check for you.
------------------
Misa-tan
Bellatrix_Star
Trixiebelle2
thatgirlwholaughsalot
Dracontamer
Clover_IceQueen
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami
abhilashrox
monkey2979

Mass Sorting will continue to be Open Until September 18th all house elves get your posts up !! to be eligible for sorting !

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 pm
Nikki wanders into the place that will be her home for the next month. It makes her smile
to see all the lovely people and delectable munchies. She really does enjoy cooking. yum_cupcake

I appear to be a house elf which is interesting since I am a witch. But no matter, rules are rules
I suppose
she thinks sighing. Finally she turns to her fellow elves with a look of determination
and warmth. She steps to the center of the room and begins: "Hello all and thanks for letting
me hang out with ya! I look forward to being an an elf and with any luck, a student. My name
is Nikki and it's nice to meet you! I love rainbows, reading & all kinds of fun stuff"
she beams.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:54 am
PJ wiped her hands on a towel when the new elf made her announcement. Laughing, she approached the new recruit, tucking her towel into her pants.

"Nice to meet you. I'm PJ." She said, reaching out to shake her hand. "Want to help me make muffins for tomorrow's breakfast?"  

beavescleaves

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm
beavescleaves

Nikki looked over at the approaching elf with a nearly visible sparkle. She was excited to
be here and meet a bunch of new friends. She took the new girl's hand with a warm smile.

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you as well!" she beamed. Tilting her head, Nikki considered the
request. "Why yes, I would love to make muffins with you PJ. What kind do you think we
should bake? I'm rather fond of chocolate chip and strawberry cream cheese ones myself.
Of course, nothing beats a good old fashioned banana walnut, right?"
she rambled happily.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:35 pm
Nikkiquin
beavescleaves

Nikki looked over at the approaching elf with a nearly visible sparkle. She was excited to
be here and meet a bunch of new friends. She took the new girl's hand with a warm smile.

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you as well!" she beamed. Tilting her head, Nikki considered the
request. "Why yes, I would love to make muffins with you PJ. What kind do you think we
should bake? I'm rather fond of chocolate chip and strawberry cream cheese ones myself.
Of course, nothing beats a good old fashioned banana walnut, right?"
she rambled happily.

PJ laughed, "I'm glad you're happy to help, because we are making all of those, plus about...8,000 more? Including different kinds, then about two hundred new for ourselves to eat." She said, bringing the young elf over to where she was making muffins. Waving her hand, supplied that they need to make muffins flew out of the cabinets, and landed on the table in front of them.

"It sounds like you already know how to make some. Why don't you make those, and I'll make the rest?"  

beavescleaves

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:27 pm
beavescleaves

"8,200 MUFFINS?!" Nikki gasped loudly. "My goodness the students here must pound
them down!"
Nikki shook her head and chuckled. "Well, I suppose working hard makes
one hungry. I shall indeed, as they say, get my baking skillz on"
she chirped merrily.

Humming brightly Nikki began sorting ingredients for batters. She used her magic to get
everything into the large bowls as she carefully added personal touches to each by hand.
After they were set to their mixing Nikki sprayed all the muffin tins and lined the cups with
wrappers. She had always enjoyed baking but she'd never had to make so much before.

Finally after what seemed like endless prep work her first batches of muffins were ready
to be baked. Nikki turned to her new friend with a crooked grin. "Heya PJ, where are the
ovens exactly? And though I know how to bake all ovens are different. Plus there's our
elevation and climate to consider. What would you suggest for temperatures and baking
times?"
Nikki paused for a moment considering. "I was thinking about your name by the
way. So, what does PJ stand for, huh? It's fun to say and makes me think of PBJs!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:54 pm
Eleiza wanders around the metaphorical common room, looking for loners like herself  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:34 pm
Eleiza0250

As Nikki patiently lets PJ ponder answering her questions she spots Eleiza wandering
around just out of the corner of her eye. Knowing how grateful she was to be offered a
friendly olive branch Nikki decides to do the same for the girl who seems to be all alone.

"Hey you!" she calls waving towards Eleiza with a giggle. "Are you looking for something
to do? We've sure got an absolute TON of muffins to make! And I imagine there's lots of
other breakfast-y stuff to do as well... Would you like to help us out?"
Nikki tilts her head
for a moment debating if she forgot anything. "OH! My name is Nikki by the way. What's
yours?"
She motions to the counter full of ingredients. "Come and dig in! It's really fun!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:30 am
Nikkiquin
Eleiza0250

As Nikki patiently lets PJ ponder answering her questions she spots Eleiza wandering
around just out of the corner of her eye. Knowing how grateful she was to be offered a
friendly olive branch Nikki decides to do the same for the girl who seems to be all alone.

"Hey you!" she calls waving towards Eleiza with a giggle. "Are you looking for something
to do? We've sure got an absolute TON of muffins to make! And I imagine there's lots of
other breakfast-y stuff to do as well... Would you like to help us out?"
Nikki tilts her head
for a moment debating if she forgot anything. "OH! My name is Nikki by the way. What's
yours?"
She motions to the counter full of ingredients. "Come and dig in! It's really fun!"

Eleiza squeaks excitedly and runs over to meet the friendly girl offering her the opportunity to indulge in her passion for baking. She couldn't believe she was actually being allowed, even encouraged to bake muffins and cook and make food, and not swatted away from the kitchen like she was at home. She was so used to being shunned from by family for her obsession.

"HI!!! My name's Eleiza! I really get to bake??"  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Eleiza0250

Nikki felt herself grinning wider as the girl who only moments before looked lonely was
now nearly hopping up and down. "Of course you can bake Eleiza! It's wonderful to
meet you by the way. I just adore baking, don't you? There's lots of nummy ways
to express yourself!"
Nikki said with a wink. She then twirled and faced the counter.

"I've already started on a few batters. PJ here..." Nikki said motioning to the girl
next to her "...said we need over 8,000 muffins!" She shook her head laughing.
"It's all hands on deck if we're ever going to get it all done. So lets get busy girl!"

Nikki began showing Eleiza what she had already done. She decided she wanted to
know a little more about her new friend. "Hey Elly... Can I call you Elly? So I'd like
to get to know you better"
she started in her usual babbling way. "What made you
join Hogwarts and not another school? There are quite a few worldwide after all."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:13 am
PJ laughed at the two girls excitement, pointing in front of them to the large ovens, "The ovens are right there, just be careful." She said, pouring muffin batter into a muffin tin, snapping her fingers, the ovens lit up, heating up to the desired temperature.

"It's Paramvir by the way. My name is Paramvir. The 'J' stands for nothing, but people can say 'PJ' better than 'Paramvir'."  

beavescleaves

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 pm
beavescleaves

Nikki watched PJ as she accomplished tasks with appparent ease. It was obvious her new
friend was quite the talented witch. Nikki mused for a moment before finally speaking up.

"PJ, you seem to have a real natural affinity with magic. You don't appear to have any
trouble getting it to do what you want. I'd like to think I'm ok for an unschooled witch
but you make it look so totally easy!"
she exclaimed. Nikki chewed her lip thoughtfully for
a moment before continuing. "What house were you hoping to be in anyway? I imagine
with your skill you'd be a shoe-in for Ravenclaw."
Nikki's eyes sparkled with admiration.

After a moment Nikki added "I think your name, Paramvir, is really lovely PJ. I'm kinda
surprised the J doesn't stand for anything. Maybe it could mean Jubilee? There are lots
of neat definitions for the word. It can be celebrations or religious tidings... Cool stuff!"

Smiling, Nikki continued to work on moving her seemingly endless trays of muffins to the oven.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:40 pm
Nikkiquin
Eleiza0250

Nikki felt herself grinning wider as the girl who only moments before looked lonely was
now nearly hopping up and down. "Of course you can bake Eleiza! It's wonderful to
meet you by the way. I just adore baking, don't you? There's lots of nummy ways
to express yourself!"
Nikki said with a wink. She then twirled and faced the counter.

"I've already started on a few batters. PJ here..." Nikki said motioning to the girl
next to her "...said we need over 8,000 muffins!" She shook her head laughing.
"It's all hands on deck if we're ever going to get it all done. So lets get busy girl!"

Nikki began showing Eleiza what she had already done. She decided she wanted to
know a little more about her new friend. "Hey Elly... Can I call you Elly? So I'd like
to get to know you better"
she started in her usual babbling way. "What made you
join Hogwarts and not another school? There are quite a few worldwide after all."

"yes of course you can call me Elly! I've never had a nickname before and I've always sort of wanted one." Eleiza smiled shyly. "Well...my family is quite poor, plus they're sorta afraid of the random, er, destruction that happens around me when I get upset, so they sort of shunned me, and Hogwarts was the only place willing to accept me without actually being able to pay for anything"

Eleiza turned towards the counter and started measuring out ingredients, meticulously ensuring that each cup of flour and sugar was the precise correct quantity.  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm
Eleiza0250

"Oh my goodness" Nikki breathed as she listened to Eleiza describe her life. "No nickname and
shunned by your parents? You poor dearheart!"
Nikki exclaimed turning to give her new friend
a brief hug. "You don't have to worry about money here Elly. Hogwarts IS a generous place."

She smiled warmly before continuing. "I'm not exactly independently wealthy myself." Nikki
gave a quiet self depreciating chuckle. "My mum died when I was young. I had to move out
when my dad couldn't take care of us anymore. I'm more or less on my own except for my
lil brother."
Nikki sighed and shook her head. "I had to grow up kind of quickly, ya know? I
tend to be a bit, cynical when it comes to life stuff but bubbly about most everything else."

Shaking her head Nikki continued sorting batters. She'd moved on to double chocolate chip.
"Chocolate sure is a balm for the soul" she softly murmured more to herself then anyone.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games