Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Wrath thought quickly and put his hands on the lead and made a monster that knocked the Dark knight over and busted through the door and into the hallway.Wrath ran after it and after Wrath was Envy.Envy quickly took out his twin daggers and threw one at Wrath arm and it hit the mark going in deep  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm
Raven helped the Dark Night up, both of them stuned of the monster.

Amber heard a large crash and ran to her door. She peeked outside and around the corner. She saw a monster, but then she saw Wrath and Envy, as well as a dagger in Wrath's arm. She gasped, but shook her shock away and went to her room. Amber left the door slightly open so she could see outside it, and waited for them to run by, if they came down her hallway.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:02 pm
The monster,Wrath,and Envy ran down the hallway  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:08 pm
After the monster ran by and Wrath came by her door, Amber reached out into the hallway and grabbed Wraths arm and pulled him inside her room. She shut the door quickly, then carefully took out the dagger without saying a word. After placing the dagger in her pocket, she put her hand near Wrath's wound, mumbling, "Blossom Wrap." A flower wrapped up Wrath's wound and healed it quickly. Then Amber looked at Wrath in the face. "Come on Wrath," she said before leading Wrath towards her window.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 am
Wrath didn't say anything and without a word lept out the window after looking at his sister with a thanks in his eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:34 am
Amber smiled, then looked at her bed. The note she wrote was still there. Then she jumped out the window as well, landing beside Wrath. "Let's go," Amber said quickly before taking off into the forest.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Wrath followed his sister and ran to Ashi's house where Chris and Ashi were laying outside both not talking  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm
((Come on! im not even supposed to be on right now! please stop! i don't want to fall behind, you waited When Pantherclaw was missing, how come you don't wait for me? That's just mean.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 pm
((well i waited for pantherclaw cuz at the moment when pantherclaw left, amber was talking to envy or wrath or one of pantherclaw's characters, so i HAD to wait.... sweatdrop ))

Amber stopped before she came within 10 feet of them. She looked at the ground and didn't speak, sadness spread through her eyes. Amber shuffled her feet, nervous of what Chris and Ashi were going to say.

The Dark Night left the room and went to his chambers while Raven flew down the halls, hoping to catch up with Envy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:23 am
Envy caught up with the monster and used a KO dart to knock it out then looked around for Wrath.

Wrath walked up to Chris and Ashi and explained to them what happened  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am
Raven finally caught up with Envy and looked around. "So you lost Wrath, huh?" she asked.

Amber continued to stare at the ground, sadness still in her eyes. She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out one of the twin daggers that Envy uses and looked at it. maybe i should have left this at the castle... she thought, but Amber just put it back in her pocket for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm
Chris and Ashi got up when Wrath walked over after Wrath finished talking they walked over to Amber.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 pm
Amber stiffened as she heard them walk over to her, but she stayed silent and kept looking down at the ground.

Raven sighed. "Well why don't you go get Amber to help look for Wrath. I believe she should still be in her room," Raven said to Envy. "I'll help look, but you can get your sister." With that, Raven flew off down the halls, looking for Wrath.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Envy walked into his sisters room and didn't she her.Then he saw a note on the bed and read it.

"What changed your mind?"Chris asked calmly  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 pm
"a... a memory... of my father..." Amber admitted quietly, still looking at the ground.

Raven sighed when she didn't find Wrath, then she flew regretfully over to Amber's room. When she went inside and didn't see her, she turned to Envy. "Did you tell her to go look for Wrath?" Raven asked.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games