Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ParadoxJoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 am
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:38 pm
Name: Meltii

A bit about yourself: I love catgirls and cat girl anime! ^-^ I love to wear cat ears on my off days and I have the most amazing goldfish!

What you expect from the guild: I want to make frieeends! REAL FRIENDS! heart heart heart  

Meltii

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 am
Welcome to the guild Meltii! We hope that you will like hanging out here with us! Be sure to check out all areas & jump right in! Try to stay active in the guild, now that you're a member~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 pm
hi im lee-anne emma, im 15,and i have 9 cats but only 2 r really mine.  

Lee-Anne Emma

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 am
Welcome to the guild lee-anne emma! We're glad you decided to join. We hope to see you around the guild soon, so try to stay active by posting when you can now that you are a member. Check out all areas & start posting anywhere. Cya!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Name:Annie
Likes;music, and making new firends
i want to meet new people on this guild biggrin  

ii_cOoKiE_KiTtY_ii

Dark_Mistress_Nightshade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 pm
name: ppl here call me night my real name is Katherine but people call me Kitty or neko (perfect guild for me right?)

likes: to sing, play guitar, swim, be with friends, alot of stuff!

what i exspect from this guild: to make lots of friends!!!

xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 am
Welcome to the guild Annie & Kitty! We hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here. Be active in the guild now that you're a member, you may even want to stop by here every now & then to welcome others. Check out all areas & just have some fun with us! Hope to see you around soon!

Misty Marina

AmerAsian-GIERL-21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 pm
my name is amerasian-gierl... or call me whatever but makes it nice. =/
and i like to read and draw. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 pm
Hey! How many new members!! Welcome to all of you!! ^^
Hope you enjoy here! ^o^

Natsumi_yk

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 am
Welcome to the guild amerasian-gier! We hope you will enjoy the time you spend here. Check out all areas & jump right in. Stay active & try to make new friends along the way. Cya!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 am
my name is masked_fighter
i like to play and watch baseball and football, i like to play vdeo games, and hanging with my friends, and stuff like that cool
i expect from this guild, make friends, have fun and stuff like that  

masked_fighter

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Akana Nasaga

4,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 pm
Me name is Akana nasaga
i'm like realy hyper and drink coffee and monsters alll the time cus they are yummie. i love makeing friends and if i can help with anything i will jump to help. even though i've been on gaia for a while i still feel like a noob with certian things ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 am
Welcome to the guild masked_fighter & Akana. Glad to have you with us!
We hope to see lots of you both around here now that you have joined, so be sure to explore the guild & just jump right in with your posts & comments, we look forward to them. You can always stop back here time to time just to welcome others. Have fun!

Misty Marina

Blue Spin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 pm
Hello Im Blue Spin, i start playing gaia about a year ago, I spend most of the time playing ZOMG or searching for rare cool items on the market or just trying to convince gaia staff members to create new wolf or werewolf items cause i like them so much, so maybe if you can help me on my journey i'll be quite thankful, thanks for giving me the chance to became part of this guild biggrin  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games