Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 pm
( ninja )
Meadowkit nodded and padded out slowly. Fear gripped him. Volekit and Featherkit weren't playing. i thought they would just go straight back to playing . . Meadowkit trotted quickly to the nursery. his heart sank. There was something wrong. Volekit was shivering in fear, while Splinterkit looked like she was about to kill. "Meadowkit!" Openskys purred, "what did the leader want to talk with you about?" Meadowkit made eye contact with Splinterkit "nothing much."
Volekit stopped trembling, Meadowkit help me! he screamed in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm
"I'm still deciding. Go till Crystalstar what happened." Frostpaw nodded and walked out  

Nights of Nyx

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm
Featherkit opened her eyes. She had dozed off in her hiding spot and she was now waking up. She walked out and stretched. She turned and walked back to the nursery. She didn't really care if Splinterkit was mad at her. She would just have to deal with her claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 pm
Frostpaw went to go find her mother  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Openeye's lowered her ears a little. "Ok, you can tell me later then." Openeye's then looked down at her two kits sleeping together. "Why don't you take a nap as well?" Meadowkit nodded and squeezed in between Splinterkit and Volekit. He then understood the situation even more touching his two siblings. Splinterkit's fur was still prickly with left over rage, which Volekit's body was gently trembling. Meadowkit lay his head down next to Volekit's so he could whisper in Volekit's ear. "I'll take care of it" Meadowkit barely whispered.
Volekit opened his eyes into slits, relief poured into him. Volekit's trembling stopped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:57 am
xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
User Image
(PEOPLE POST TO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<)

Crystalstar nodded and let Meadowkit leave. She didn't believe him, but she wouldn't force him to tell her. She jumped down from her den and looked at Blizzardkit. "Yes, Blizzardkit?"
User Image

"I was wondering,I only have a few days till I am 6 moons old and ready for my apprenticeship,When do I start it?"He mewed nervously  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 am
((Whoops! Looks like I missed a bit sweatdrop I scanned over the pages, and it looks like nothing too major happened... right? Anyways, I'll continue with Bearclaw's patrol.))

"Hey- do you smell that?" One of the warriors had asked. The patrol had circled around the territory and were beginning to make their way back to camp
"It smells like fox." Bearclaw growled. She stalked the powdered bushes, signaling with her tail for the patrol to follow her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
Crystalstar purred with amusement. "Soon, Blizzardkit. Very soon." She nodded to the kit and walked over to the nursery. She stuck her head in and looked at Openeyes. "When you have a moment I wish to speak to you." The queen nodded and the white leader left.

Frostpaw came running up.
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 am
Featherkit walked into the nursery and collapsed on the nearest spot of moss. She curled up and wrapped her tail over her nose. She sighed and opened her eyes. Volekit and the other two were over by their mother asleep. She closed her eyes and curled up tighter. Soon, sleep overwhelmed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:32 pm
Blizzardkit asked eagerly"Featherkit what's wrong?Is there something I can do to help"He replied  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Frostpaw looked at her mother "Sagefire had kits!"She blurted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Nights of Nyx
Frostpaw looked at her mother "Sagefire had kits!"She blurted

"Oh?has she.May I see them!!"He mewed excitedly  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 pm
Openeyes wondered what Crystalstar wanted to talk about. She licked each of her kit's individually, then got up and left the nursery, heading to Crystalstars den.
Splinterkit and Meadowkit opened their eyes at the moment Openeyes left. Volekit crammed his eye lids together, trying to look like he was still asleep. "What did you try to do Splinterkit?" Meadowkit whispered quietly. Splinterkit's fur prickled in irritation, "I was simply playing with our dear little brother" Meadowkit's tail twitched angrily "since we've been born i've never seen you 'simply' play with anything" Splinterkit looked away, her ears pinned back. "what happened?" Meadowkit pressed on. Splinterkit couldn't keep anything from Meadowkit, "i was pulled away by an apprentice and dropped back in the nursery." Meadowkit's eyes flew open. "what!?" he snarled through clenched teeth. that mouse-brain! Splinterkit traced Meadowkit's reaction closely with her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Featherkit's ears twitched as she listened to Splinterkit retell what had happened. She curled up tighter, trying to look like she was sleeping. She didn't want to look at Splinterkit, in fear her red gaze might be on her, even though she didn't feel the heat on her pelt.  

1-800-Kami

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Frostpaw looked at Blizzardkit. "Fine go on ahead"  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games