Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 am

((Patchstar when can Cloudkit become an apprentice?))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 am

Catherine Bronte
"I loved him too!" Spiritheart moaned.

Leafpetal froze in horror. I can't take this anymore! she screamed in her head. I have to get out of here! "I.... I'm sorry...." Leafpetal said, then she ran off, deeper into the forest.

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Raintail smiled and licked Goldenpaw's head. "Would you like to stay in the MoonClan camp tonight? It is late." He blinked at the warm feeling.

Spiritheart stood and walked over to Almondkit and Lightstone. "He's okay." Lightstone told her before letting her curl around the young kit.

((Almondkit is gonna be Spiritheart's apprentice, kay?))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:11 pm

((i guess so))

Leafpetal stopped running after a bit. Then she hid in a bush. I know that this is wrong... I know that this is hurting others... but i love Pantherclaw... and nothing will seperate me from him... Leafpetal said in her head.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 pm

((Awww that's so sweet))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:25 pm

((yes.... yes it is....))

Leafpetal finally got over the encounter with Spiritheart, then left the bush. She got some yarrow on her way back to camp. Once at camp, she set the herbs in her den and settled down on her mossy bed and closed her eyes to take a nap.

Feathertail14

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Catherine Bronte
Raintail smiled and licked Goldenpaw's head. "Would you like to stay in the MoonClan camp tonight? It is late." He blinked at the warm feeling.

Spiritheart stood and walked over to Almondkit and Lightstone. "He's okay." Lightstone told her before letting her curl around the young kit.

((Almondkit is gonna be Spiritheart's apprentice, kay?))

Goldenpaw shook her head, "I have to bring herbs back to my Clan." Normally she would give a nasty retort, but her mind was to busy to do so. And something kept her from doing it to Raintail, something that she couldn't quite explain.

((I think Cyrstalstar is gonna find us soon.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:10 pm

((The leader of Snowclan is coming to MOONCLAN TERRITORY?!?!? grr........))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 pm

((Don't worry Leafpetal Pantherclaw will get them))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm

((no! Leafpetal cares too much! she-.... oh.... so THATS why they aren't allowed to have mates/fall in love..... oh.... oh well!))

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:23 am

"Can I help you get the herbs you need?" Raintail asked nervously
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 am

((No, they aren't coming to MoonClan. She is going to find them in our temporary camp. XD))

Goldenpaw shifted her paws, "Er-I guess so."

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:41 am

Raintail smiled and nodded. "What do you need?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 am

Goldenpaw looked up at the sky trying to remember what Drippingpaw had said. "Golden rod, cob webs, stinging nettle, and wild garlic." She answered.

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 am

Raintail brushed his tail across Goldenpaw's nose. "Follow," He whispered
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games