Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:32 am
Name: Eris Crown
Species: Fallen Angel
Hair Color: Black
eye Color: Blue
Physical Appearance:User Image
Physical Trademarks: She has a scar that goes diagonally down her back, and a small "v" shaped scar on her jugular vein.
Personality: She is cool, calculating and guarded. If you befriend her she is very open and talkative though often very judgmental.
Dislikes: Naive people, innocence, and sour food.
Biography: She has lived in the underworld for as long as she can remember. She is a middle ranking demon who's soul purpose is to lead men and women astray, down paths of lust an anger. She was sent to Wonderland to learn of the strange inhabitance and discover how easy it would be to get them on her master's side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am
(tis okay usiy lover feel free to join in.. )
Indya held tightly to Dee's hand as she let herself be led down the twisting corridors of the castle "Dee its very spooky down here" she felt a tiny bit afraid as she thought of who might of lived theere previosly

as they turned a corner her heart beat a little slower as they stood infront of a door " in here?" she looked up at him . she had no idea what to expect from dee  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 am
((Yes, please, jump in at any time!))

Dee smiled and nodded as they came to the door, forgetting to acknowledge the fact that Indya seemed afraid. "Mhm," he said, and produced a big golden key from his waistcoat pocket. He fit and twisted it in the heavy lock, and a loud click signaled that the door was free to be opened. He reached forward, turned the handle, and swung the door wide open.

"Here we are," he said, wrapping an arm around Indya's shoulders and smiling triumphantly at his ultimate solution to 'saving' the kingdom.

((Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I'm soooo tired right now, I can't finish this till later. More to come!))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:59 am
Indya gasped as she looked upon his solution " this is it? but dee isn't it dangerous? " she layed her head down on his shoulder and looked up at him "we'd be endangering ourselves too"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:13 pm
"Don't be silly, my sweet," Dee laughed, taking her hand and striding confidently among the rows upon rows of his creations. "My brother and I designed them ourselves to make sure they would never harm anybody we wouldn't want them to."

It was an army of robots-- like Tick-Tock had once been, until the Caterpillar had taken her through transformation-- only they were sleeker, more agile and more dangerous-looking, with blades where their fingers should be and compartments in their chests that looked to be storing countless more weapons. Dee stopped in front of one and barked, "On!"

The robot's eyes began to glow red, first soft and then brighter as its system was setting itself up. "My system is functional," it said in a soft female voice.

Dee grinned at Indya, then turned back to the robot. "Do you recognize this young woman?" he asked it.

The robot turned and stared at Indya, scanning her up and down for a split second before raising an arm and preparing to attack her with its razor-sharp fingers. "This is an intruder," it said, its sweet feminine voice never hardening once. "Target acquired; the intruder must be destroyed."

"No," Dee said firmly, and the robot paused. "This is Indya, and you will recognize her as your queen. Send this information to the rest of the army. Not one of you shall harm her. Is that understood?"

The robot slipped back into its place. "Affirmative. I understand, my lord."

Almost immediately, Dee and Indya were surrounded by pairs of glowing red eyes as the rest of the robots powered themselves on. Each turned toward Indya, bent down on one knee, and in a chorus of voices-- some soft and dainty, like the one to whom Dee had spoken; some gruff and masculine; some sly and sugary like the Knave of Hearts-- chanted, "Long live the Queen!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 pm
Indya gasped as the robot reached out toward her then blushed as she watched them bend down and swear alligance to her .

"oh dee .. this is wonderful.. i'm so flattered " she took his hand in hers gently squeezing it. As flattered as her voice sounded she wasn't really . She was more worried on the inside. She had the robots trust, but she didn't know how they would fight the robots . She worried quietly for mimicry and her friends .

As she turned to leave she hit her head on the door hard and collapsed into a pile on hte floor "oh my head.. dee? "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 pm
Dee's urge to chuckle was overpowered by a strange wave of genuine concern, one that felt so sincere it made him nervous. "Oh, my dear, are you all right?" he asked, kneeling beside her and feeling her head where she had hit the door. "Here, let me help you up."

He pulled Indya to her feet and glared at the army of robots. "Rise and power off," he commanded. "Don't even dare to rise until you hear the command from me, Indya, or my brother." The bright red eyes faded out into darkness. "I'll have this door torn down and repaired immediately," he promised Indya. "Come, let's sit you down and give you something for your head."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Inya took his hand and simply nodded having no idea why she was down here with her fiancee besides to see he robots . she had no idea that she was already married, or on a secet mission anymore

"yes please.. that thing hurt me badly love..and i think i'll be fine after a bit of ice dee" she smiled at him and let him lead her away from the room  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm
Dee walked Indya back down the hallway, wrapping an arm tightly around her shoulders. He was so wrapped up in taking care of her, though, that he neglected to notice two things: for one, he had left the door open; and two, the lost-looking serving-girl that they encountered had very familiar crimson eyes.

Nana came to a screeching halt as the hallway she ran through connected with the one that Dee and Indya were traveling and almost ran into the couple. She immediately dropped into the deepest curtsy she could muster and-- making her voice higher-pitched and more breathy so that neither he nor his brother could easily recognize it-- said, "I beg your pardon, my lord, milady. I was running through so quickly I hardly saw you! Please accept my deepest apology."

Dee made an annoyed, dismissive motion with his hand, an indication for her to rise. "Yes, yes, of course. Why are you traveling this way? Are you lost?"

"I'm afraid so, sire," Nana said, casting an ashamed, puppy-eyed glance at him before lowering her eyes again. "I-- I'm rather new here, and I haven't memorized the hallways. I was trying to get to the cellar."

Dee practically snorted. "You're far out of your element, little girl; you were supposed to make a left three doors ago, back up the stairs."

"Oh-- I'm dreadfully sorry! The entire staff is in such a tizzy about tomorrow's festivities-- my most sincere congratulations to you both, by the way! And thank you so kindly, milord!"

"Go on, about your business then!" Dee snapped, his moment of kindness long gone. Before Nana could say 'Yes, milord, thank you, milord,' he rushed Indya down the hallway and made a sharp turn up the stairs and out of sight.

Nana took her chance, and sped off in the direction from which the soon-but-not-for-long-to-be-king and his devious soon-but-not-for-long-wife-to-be had come. What she didn't know, however, was how very little Indya herself knew now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 am
indya winded as they dee lead her down the hallway " dee.. i don't think I can stand for much longer " she felt her legs collapse under her and she tumbled to the floor "dee i'm sorry.. i'm afraid you may have to carry me the rest of the way love.. i can't stand.. my head hurts too much.." she winced and looked up at dee " this is my fault.. i'm a klutz"

As she was self pittying herself she wondered quietly why the maids eyes looked so familar toher. of course she knew she had never seen any of the servants close up except for balls and dinnertime  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:58 pm
Dee inwardly groaned, but dutifully scooped up Indya and began carrying her the rest of the way. "Please, my dear, don't blame yourself," he said, his voice sounding more tender than he had anticipated. "It's that wretched heavy door. I'm going to have it fixed immediately."

They rounded a corner and Dee set Indya down for a brief moment so he could open the door into one of the many parlors. He picked Indya up again and carried her over to a long sofa, setting her down and propping her head up on a pillow. He clapped loudly and a servant came dashing in, skidding to a halt and delivering a low bow. Dee rolled his eyes. Servants these days were never as good as the ones he'd had as a child.

"Go fetch my dear Indya some ice," he snapped. "She's had a bad accident. And tell my carpenters to do something about that hideous and obtrusive basement door!"

"Which basement door is that, sire?" the servant boy asked timidly.

"The one that goes to my workshop, you blithering fool, now get out of my sight!"

The boy gave another low bow and hurried out of the room. Dee turned back to Indya and said, "Forgive me, darling, for seeming so sharp; I cannot tolerate lackadaisical behavior in my castle."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Indya sighed " its alright dear.. its my fault too.. i didn't see the door while i was walking" she smiled at him from the comfort of the couch

she watched the servant run off and felt almost pity for him " its alright dear the servants have been a little lax lately " she sighed " prehaps its because we were too hasty giving them the day off for our wedding "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:04 pm
Eris looked up at the large castle in the distance, brushing the specks of dirt off her a** swiftly. She'd slept for two days and she was ready to continue her journey. The wealthy were always the easiest to persuade. And they probably knew who ran this funny little world.

She began to run, the surrounding foliage whirring past. She smiled to herself. They wouldn't know what'd hit 'em.

She stopped before the door, impressed with her own speed. She had thought it'd take her at least 5 minutes to reach the building. She rapped on the large door impatiently.

A servant answered, looking wary. He frowned at her.
"Lemme in." She said simply.
"Uhm, Ma'am I need to speak with--"
"Now." She commanded sharply.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 am
"Y-yes, of course," the servant stammered, his willpower cracking as he let the odd, harsh young woman into the front parlor. "If you would be so kind as to wait here...? I'll return shortly with one of the masters of the house."

~~~

Dee nodded. "Perhaps we were a bit hasty," he agreed. "Still, no sense in revoking their vacation. A whining, unhappy staff would surely put a damper on our most joyous of occasions."

He paused and frowned as he became aware of a heavy panting and hurried footsteps that grew louder each moment, until the servant posted at the front burst into the room, gasping, "Sir-- milord, there's a young lady-- in the parlor-- she would not introduce herself-- but she speaks like royalty, sir-- and she demanded--"

"Yes, yes, I get the point!" Dee snapped, his patience stretching and snapping. "You could have just as easily gone to see my brother about this!"

"He demands-- solitude, sir," panted the servant.

Dee heaved a loud sigh and knelt beside Indya, feeling her head before rising to his feet again. "Please wait here, my sweet," he said. "The servants will be here with your ice. I'd better greet this... visitor."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:56 pm
Indya nodded "Indeed it would.. our special day should be without damper love we'll give them that one day..but make them work harder after" she smiled and gently leaned in to kiss his lips pulling away after a quick kiss

She glared at the servant unhappy to have her alone time with her future husband interrupted " alright love.. i'd much rather go with you to see this visitor though.. be careful for me won't you?  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games