Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:46 pm

((Hey Everyone! Ragnarok and I have agreed that our past posts were so incredibly, insanely and needlessly over-the-top that we can't choose a winner! Hence we want you guys to choose! Please cheer for either Guile or Alfonz in your next post (You can cheer with both Digimon and Tamer but this only counts as ONE cheer, and remember you can only cheer once!). The first Digimon to get 3 cheers wins the tournament!
Happy Cheering : 3))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Himori starts to chant "GUILE GUILE GUILE" over and over again.

(guile if you didnt get it XD you were less god-moddy than here. but either way you both didnt directly god mod but because neither of you wanted to lose, you stayed alive and kept attacking long after you should have been dead. especially them last 2 or 3 posts.)

logicalcony

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm

((The godmodding between Rag and I was on purpose! Since we made everyone wait so long we compiled everything we would have done in terms of power into one long stream of over the top awesomesauce. Consider it a gift after making you guys wait! XD))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((Trained medic coming through XD))

The tournament sure ended in a flash. Swirling flames engulfed the whole arena, basking everything in a mixture of red and white flames and light. After what seemed like an eternity, the fight ended with the two crippled and battered digimon on either side of the ring. Why did everything have to get so rough? Yes, it was a tournament, but it was no excuse to cripple each other..."Romanov, come with me." Asano muttered as he grabbed his backpack, leaping over rows of seats and swinging himself over the fence, entering the arena. He didn't care if it was against the rules, but right now, those two digimon were on the verge of being deleted, and Asano was not about to let that happen. Asano made his way straight to Guile, who still had a gleam in his eyes, indicating his strong will. "Lie down, if you move, you'll die." Asano stated plainly as he threw down his backpack onto the floor of the arena, rolling up his sleeves.

"Huh? Why? Uh, fine ok then..." Romanov sighed as Asano ordered him to follow, and he followed Asano into the arena.

Knowing that he was not needed, Daskin yawned and leaned back onto his seat. "GUILE, GUILE, GUILE, GUILE..." He roared over and over again, in the end adding a blast of green flame just for the effects.

((Wow I somehow seem to be always the medic...I don't know why.))

User Image

iZann

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

Jay & Shadow together: GO GUILE!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 am

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Marq turned quickly when Destin approached from the back. "There he is. Yep that's my partner, Destin the Gaomon. Say h--" Marq smiled for a moment and was then dragged off by Destin

"Boss! COme quickly the match is almost over!!! You gotta see this!" Destin grabbed Marq and began to drag him back out just in time to see the last few moments between the Guilmon and Agumon. He was so shocked by the outcome and hated that his tamer missed so much.

Marq was nearly blinded by the flames being released from the epic battle. From complete impulse, Marq cried out to the combatant simply because there was no way in the current situation for either digimon to survive. "GUILMON!!!!!!!" Marq didn't know why he called out to just one while he was feeling the same about both, it just seemed right that way.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 am

Chris was suprised to see Marq dragged away by his digimon so quickly "I wonder what that was about" He said.

Skylar thought for a moment "I'm not sure maybe we should go check it out" He said.

Chris nodded and followed after Marq "Whats going on here?" He asked. He looked towards the digimon "This place is so strange" he said.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Guile shoved the medic away before giving his hand a punishing bite, refusing the medical care. He was broken and battered and needed the attention but he wouldn't let his work be tarnished by a technicality after all he and his tamer had gone through.

Jericho looked at his Digimon and gave him an approving nod, agreeing with his actions.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 pm

The crowd was silent as the two digimon fell, nothing for heard for the first few moments before chants and cheers started up, each person cheering for their favourite digimon. The noise was deafening, even Mamemon didn't try to stop them as he watched, waiting for the first one to get up.

Mamemon gasped as a medic stepped into the ring. It was blasphemous that someone thought it was alright to interfere with two digimon's battle for glory. He was about to ring the bell and disqualify Guilmon, when the red dinosaur got up himself. Mamemon smiled as he rung the bell anyways. "Agumon is unable to battle. Guilmon is the champion!" The crowd roared its approval, a few cans and food items thrown at the cheating medic.

As the crowd's noise died down a new sound started up, a single pair of hands clapping slowly. PrinceMamemon had stood up and was clapping for Guilmon. "Well down." He called out. "Well down indeed. I have not seen such power and bravery in a long time. Well down." He stopped clapping. "Now if you would be so kind to come up on stage We can present you with your prize."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Jericho held his partner by the hand as they began to ascend up the stage awaiting whatever the Mamemon had in store for them. The Duo each bore tired smiles and were barely standing but they had finally reached their destination.

They knew it was only the beginning, but they didn't care: this very moment was enough to last them a life time. The sounds and sights of their cheering fans filling their eyes and ears.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:49 pm

"Wooo goooo guile!" Himori chanted to the tamer and digimon. still clutching his newly found digi-egg.
Turning to the others gallantmon asked, " So what is everyone doing after this?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:56 pm

PrinceMamemon smiled widely as the two stood before him on the stage. "I had thought long and hard what to get the winner of this tournament, and I feel that there are no better who deserve this prize. It speaks highly of your talent and worth." PrinceMamemon reached into his pocket to pull out a beautifully carved wooden box, he opened it to pull out a medal. "I Hope you wear this medal with pride and honour for the rest of your life." He placed the medal over Guilmon's head, onto it his horror was a picture of PrinceMamemon, smiling giving a thumbs up.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Guile and his tamer cheered a bit before. . . they fell backwards rolling down the stares of the stage in unison only to fall flat on their backs in the center of the stage. Their loud snoring was ear piercing to anyone near them, the pair had finally collapsed from all the pressure and were glad to receive their reward.

Guile lifted up his scarf and began to polish the golden medal in his sleep making the image of Princemamemon in it all the more appealing to the crowd, its golden color radiating in the white stadium lighting.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Draco had watched for the entrance to the arena, leaving Chaos to Sulk outside. He smiled as he clapped for the contestants, not minding the lose. He turned as Jericho and Guilmon received their medals, he and Chaos had work to do and couldn't stay here for long.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

-Jay and Shadow clap for the winners-Jay: this is kind of strange isnt it shadow i mean in the real world i used to win tournaments all the time but none this violent...it looks so fun-smirks-
Shadow: yeah it does Jaymon-eats one of the last burgers-
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games