Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 am
Lyra enters a compartment with a whole lot of people in it. [I really have no idea who's here...] She spots Kitty and goes over to her. *glomp* "Hello Kitty. I think I may have your curse. I'm not sure yet, but we'll find out when the next term starts. Is it contagious?" *eyes Kitty warily* "Anyway, how was your term?" Lyra takes a seat and munches on her other cauldron cake.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 am
"Okay, Just wondering." Tina says to Summer. "Hi, Lyra. I'm Tina and this is Andrew and Serenity and Summmer, did I miss anyone?" *Tina said looking around the compartment.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 am
The clock stricks 12 o'clock noon, again. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 am
"I've never heard of a contagious curse before, but plenty of seventh years have it...Tina didn't but she was out for a bit...term was good. Shame Sam had to leave [[*cough*was banned*cough*]]. What about you, Lyra? Oh, one sec," Kitty bought some tea, and a few cauldron cakes and chocolate frogs from the trolley witch and came back, "Sorry, so, how was your term, Lyra? If/When you graduate what do want to do?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:06 am
"umm...Can I get some earl grey tea please?and some licorice wands too please"Endria asked the trolley witch before she went in into her compartment to rest some more  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image Andrew takes another sip of his pumpkin juice sits back in his seat and stares out the window... Thoughts of his father in his head as he would be visiting Ottery St. Catchpole for the first time in his life since that fateful day.

Oshenukhar

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm
Serenity nibbled away on her chocolate frogs listening to the conversations. She stayed silent but was interested in the things being said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 pm
"Serenity, are you alright, you never answered me, what card did you get from the Chocolate Frogs?" Tina asked curiously. Then noticeing Andrew's worried face turned to him and asked,"What's wrong Andrew?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 pm
*Tina looked to the Trolley Witch and got up to buy a Butterbeer. She payed the Trolley Witch and turned back around to where she was sitting.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 pm
Serenity clicked back in. She smiled and looked at the card. "Hm...it appears to be Salazar Slytherin. Sweet." she said showing the card to Tina.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm
"Really? Salazar Slytherin, do you already have his card?" Tina asked Serenity.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Serenity shook her head. "Nope, this is the first card I've ever gotten actually. I love the frogs but mainly Ive found them hoping away from those who bought them." she said as she finished the frog.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm
Tina started to laugh. "Cool. I used to have the same problem with those peskey frogs."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image " huh, oh nothing, Tina. I am just worried on how I will react over break with me at the place where death-eaters killed my father. I so do not want to go but mum says I must, to get over the trauma." Andrew was not happy with his mothers decision but he knew it was for the best, she had been there once since his fathers death and that was to gather things they had to leave behind and ensure his body was buried properly but he now lies in the Ottery St. Catchpole Cemetary and Andrew is just dreading going there, it may flood his mind with the events of that day and it was a day he wanted to never remember.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games