Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:35 pm
Ascher
lurichan
*throws a pheonix down feather at ascher's corpse*

*doesn't ressurect* Crap... I think Sephiroth was the sniper!? eek

*tires life Spell*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:37 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

*tires life Spell*

*Angels sing out in an immaculate chorus... and down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris, who delivered a kick... which could shatter bones... into the crotch... of Ascher*

*Ascher rises from the grave* YEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! x_X  

Ascher

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:38 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

*tires life Spell*

*Angels sing out in an immaculate chorus... and down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris, who delivered a kick... which could shatter bones... into the crotch... of Ascher*

*Ascher rises from the grave* YEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! x_X
._.; owch..? such is the power of Chyaku Norisu! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:38 pm
*lol and changes out of combat gear into a more festive outfit*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:39 pm
Kitsoru

I want me one of them Chuck Norris scarves... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:40 pm
How much are you willing to spend for a scarf? (I have a bunch, but I am relying on them helping me get through this quest)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:43 pm
lurichan
How much are you willing to spend for a scarf? (I have a bunch, but I am relying on them helping me get through this quest)

Well I have 2.6k, and Miinase has roughly 6.5k >.> and her quest is on hold I suppose?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:43 pm
Ascher
Kitsoru

I want me one of them Chuck Norris scarves... stare

me too, I want one of the pretty heroine ones 3nodding
I just finished the Sol cosplay quest when my puter died and haven't been on much since, so I only have 500 gold right now sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:45 pm
*looks around* Where did the good doctor run off to?

I don't want to side track you from Miinase's quest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:49 pm
All I really need for Miinase to make her at lease look finished is get her the pimpin' skirt.

And where did the Doctor go???

*waits for a ninja to sneak around in the shadows and tosses a throwing knife* Come on out!!! scream  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:50 pm
0o; I seem to be gaining dark side points every time I think about market whoring. -_-*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:52 pm
lurichan
0o; I seem to be gaining dark side points every time I think about market whoring. -_-*

Dark side and light side are all perspective based ^_^

one of my SUUUUPER star wars nerd friends told me you could go around killing people left and right and still be light side so long as killing those people was an act that fell within the parameters of what you as a jedi deemed good and necessery... I dunno... he explained it better than I can, I'll ask him when next I see him  

Ascher

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:54 pm
*ninjas back* i have no objection to presents. *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:54 pm
Ascher
lurichan

one of my SUUUUPER star wars nerd friends told me you could go around killing people left and right and still be light side so long as killing those people was an act that fell within the parameters of what you as a jedi deemed good and necessery... I dunno... he explained it better than I can, I'll ask him when next I see him

You could kill a thousand people as long as it wasn't stemmed from personal hatred, malice, or anger as long as you are striving to maintain the balance between light and dark. To keep things within the cycle and with the will of the force.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:55 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

You could kill a thousand people as long as it wasn't stemmed from personal hatred, malice, or anger as long as you are striving to maintain the balance between light and dark. To keep things within the cycle and with the will of the force.

YES!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games