Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:55 am
-Back- I'm still hungry... Well.. I don't know... It's just fun to actually talk to somebody at this time of day you know? It gets pretty lonely crying -Clings-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:02 am

Ahah, yes.
I'd feel the same too.

What time is it there?
it's 1 AM where I am. :0

insert weird name

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:07 am
It's 4 AM here...

I'm crazy... and still very hungry... -raids fridge for ricenesss.-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:12 am

Aww. Well, hopefully you'll find something to eat
to say the least lol.

Off to bed I go now.
`Nightey Tighties, pal. <8

insert weird name

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:15 am
Goodnight, Sweet dreams, farewell, Adu =D -wanders around again.-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:43 am
hey, can i be a waitress here?  

[.Mystical.]

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:33 am
Night <3

Hahahhah! mad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:52 am
-Jumps up and down and moves it all around.- Mambo Numbah 5! heart ... sweatdrop  

Smile.and.forgive

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:10 pm
I had Blueberry Eggo Waffles today... It tasted pretty good... It didn't even need syrup! ^^ whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:52 pm
[ Paradox ]
He stared at her for a moment before replying gently. "Why, hello there. There seems to be something on your mind. Might I ask what? Could I buy you a drink?"

He smiled politely, and waited for her reply. Perhaps the night wouldn't be too bad for him. He had already had a nice day. He had finally told the girl of his dreams that he loves her and got her love in return. What could possibly ruin his night now?

"I've ordered an Absinthe. But it seems as if there isn't any workers around. What's the point in having a bar open when no one works, hm?"

She shrugged and smiled warmly at him.
Perhaps this was her chance to meet someone new. After all, after what had happened the other night, and all that fighting that she had done, she needed to relax.

And so here she was, sitting at a bar, chatting softly with a stranger.

And the gentle whispers flew into the night with the loud music in the bar flowing into their ears and out the other.

He seemed quite polite, intelligent too.

Turning her head to look into his eyes softly, she smiled and asked. "I'm Kari, by the way, what's your name?"  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:16 pm
This is place is so random... it's fun... It is like a place to just chat but at the same time RP =) don't know how to RP that well though... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:20 pm
whee  

hey madeline

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:46 pm
Hello Apples =) You're wearing purple again. Hmm... I'm going to Benihana's today. It's my mommy's birthday. ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:08 pm
Ugh...Reading from my Oh-So-Long book....Great Expectations...
Anyways...I bumped in your questy thread, Faith...At least...I think I did. <3. You're getting closer!!! whee

Raisus

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:21 pm
Smile.and.forgive
. A m e t h y s t .

Darling, babe, & sometimes dear are the ones I use.
Ayaka started with the whole babe thing first. ninja

Ayaka... she reminds me of... Oh I don't know... The other 500 girls at my school. Just the way she acts... I don't know... Why am I still talking? heart I'm hungry... there's nothing to eat... I shouldn't hate Ayaka... She's nice... I guess... Bob Sagget =(

@Ame: Heck yea, I did.

@S.a.F.: Hmm...Nice to know I have followers.<3 My personality has changed the past few months. I use to be crazy and hyper on Gaia....Now I'm just...Not. But in RL I'm freakin' crazy and not as shy anymore<3 It's all good

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games