Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:44 am

He scoffed "I'm just perfect all the time," he smirked. It was hard to tell whether he was serious or not, but it didn't seem to matter as he continued to talk. "I'm lucky. I'm in the Slytherin dungeons. No windows period," he said, airily, as if it were a perfect setup. "I just wake up early from..." he was about to explain but decided it really wasn't anyone's business other than his own that he had nightmares. He cleared his throat and added weakly "so I can take a shower first."
He watched him eat some bacon and shrivled his nose at the food. "That's bloody gross," he said in disgust. "Why are you eating fat and grease for breakfast?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:18 am

"That's bloody gross. Why are you eating fat and grease for breakfast?"

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at him. "Because it tastes good, obviously," he responded. "And its free." His eyes twinkled as he continued crunching on the bacon. "Besides, I have a high metabolism."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:15 am

"That is what formal balls usually include Kathryn," Sirius mumbled as they continued on. "Load of crap, I mean honestly, a ball? Sure I've got Remus--but what's the rest of you going to do? Stand there and watch me make a fool out of myself? We can do that without a ball."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:39 pm

"Lucky," he grumbled sitting down. He reached over Gabriel's plate and grabbed an apple. He munched into it.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:24 pm

Gabriel giggled at the boy. He quickly shoved a plate full of food at Draco. "Eat!" he urged happily. "Actually, if you chew a lot, about thirty times, you can eat a lot more, because you start digesting the food in your mouth. So eat, and chew!"

He clapped Draco merrily on the shoulder before pouring himself a glass of pumpkin juice. He never really liked the stuff, but it was out there. And it was free.

He stared at the door for a moment. I wonder where the others are, he thought. I could have sworn Harry and Sirius and Kathryn were right behind me. He shrugged. Oh well.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:51 pm

"No thanks," he said shoving the food away gently. "I'll content myself with this apple," he assured him. Taking another bite, Draco saw that Gabriel seemed to be looking around at other places. "Um, you expecting someone?" he smirked. He continued eating his apple and looking curiously at Gabriel, being that he was the only thing of any interest in the room.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:24 pm

"I'm sure you and Remus can practice dancing or something, but that still leaves me Kathryn, and Gabriel without dates," Harry said. "I'm not daring to ask anyone, I've given up on that. It's awful and embarrassing.

"I say we eat something. Think about it later," he said, shoving open the door to the Great Hall and stepping in. He spotted Gabriel at the Gryffindor table and waved, then saw Malfoy. "Oh, good, Malfoy. Come on, let's go."

Sitting down at the table, he buttered a piece of toast.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:11 pm

Draco didn't even bother looking at Potter. He merely finished his apple and placed it upon the plate in front of him. He began twirling the core like a top upon the plate, emitting a small whistle of a slightly tuned quality.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:53 pm

Sirius sat down next to Harry and glanced briefly at the flier sitting at the table before glancing over at Gabriel. He grinned slightly and elbowed Harry, looking back and forth between Gabriel and the flier meanfully before winking at his Godson.

"So, have either of you heard the news?" he asked Gabriel and Draco cheerfully, placing a few waffles on his plate.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:21 pm

Harry looked up as Sirius elbowed him, ready with a sharp retort for the elbow in his side when he caught Sirius' significant look at him, Gabriel, and then the flier. With a fierce blush, he broke the toast and set about eating it, glaring fiercely at his plate and keeping his face downcast as if the broken toast was the most fascinating thing in the world.

(Poor Harry. He's so cute. -ruffles up his hair- )
Oh! Can I--Can I hug him? *grins* Poor Ickle Harry-kins!
"I broke the toast!"

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:48 pm

Gabriel looked confused. He picked up the flier after wiping the grease off his fingers.

"Yadda yadda yadda, formal ball, yadda yadda, be prompt," he muttered to himself. He looked back up at the others. "Is this mandatory?" He looked again at the flier, realizing that Dumbledore left nothing open for argument, in that twinkling eye way of his.

Sometimes Gabriel really hated that man.

This happened to be one of those times.

Gabriel hadn't been to a dance in ages, well, unless you called working at clubs going to dances. He sometimes danced with patrons for extra tips. But that definitely wasn't formal. He didn't even know how to dance!

And then there was the embarressment of showing up to a dance without a date.

He really really hated Dumbledore right now.

Looking at the others, he shrugged. "You guys got dates?" he wanted to know. He gave a pointed look at Sirius. "Well, we know you and Remus must be going together, even if neither of you asks the other." He sighed, shoving his half-eaten food away. He folded his arms, resting his head on them. He saw Harry acting strangely and seemingly in love with his toast. "Hey, mate, you all right?"

(Long post! w00t!)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:11 pm

"Why does everyone insist on assuming Remus is just going to go with me? There's a proper form to doing things like this! Have none of you any sense?" Sirius muttered as Gabriel asked Harry if he was all right. He grinned and ate his waffle choosing not to embarrass his godson for the time being.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:11 pm

Harry shook his head, "Fine," he mumbled, wishing the floor would open up and swallow him. Stupid Sirius, had to be all...like Ron actually...except the gay version...or something. God, his head hurt. He put his palm to his forehead.

(I'm insulted!)
(Oh, deal with it...this woman is Severus Snape most of the time in RPs.)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:52 pm

Following Harry and Sirius into the Great Hall, she took a seat on the bench, curling one leg underneath her. It may seem uncomfortable but it was a usual position for her. Pulling a plate of pancakes towards her she squeezed some lemon juice and sprinkled some sugar on and began to eat, prefering the watch and listen to the small group. She almost choked when she saw Sirius' not so subtle gesture to Gabriel but managed to swallow the lump of pancake.

"You guys got dates?"

Kathryn laughed harshly. She ignored the question as it was obvious and decided to pick on Sirius. "Sirius, you actually have a boyfriend so there should not be a 'proper' way to ask him, it'll be an automatic yes" She pointed out, before taking another bite of her pancake.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:26 am

"Ew, you two are one of those 'keeps the relationship exciting if it isn't automatic' couples aren't you? How revolting," Draco remarked, completely ignoring the question of whether he had a date or not. He merely kept to himself, and looked at Gabriel. Then at Potter..."Ha," he snickered before leaning in to Gabriel's ear "I think a mister Potter got suggested by Mr. Black through elbows and head twitches and glares that he should ask you to the dance," he finished going back to his plate. He looked back at Potter to see his reaction, actually he looked back and forth between them, then grew bored. He turned the Kathryn for a moment, then saw no reason to talk to her, being that she would probably stuff toast down his shirt, and turned back to his plate. In boredom, he retrieved another apple.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games