Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm
error-dot-tar
How in the living ******** do you influence flood zones with your god damned emotions?!

Okay, I have a very weak answer, it is also sorta squic... so it'll be in white.
Flood=Moon blood=period
Period=emotional state of being
Water=emotion
Now, if we accept unintentional will-working, then we see that the outside world was merely being influenced by biological cycles, or their emotional side effects.

Not that I actually buy any of that, but I have heard a similar logic used to explain droughts with relation to menopause. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 pm
error-dot-tar

*SNORT*
I was hoping you'd spray coffee all over your computer.  

TeaDidikai

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm
xXemo-princess666Xx
Vincent the Troll
xXemo-princess666Xx
ive been interestedin withcraft since 1st frade wen i first heard of the hangings in salem massashusetts, which is close to me. then in 6th grde i started doing a lot of research, by 7th grade i was doing witchcraft, punched a kid out cuz he tried to break my pentacle, n thn 8th grade one my bffs started witchcraft as well. i taught her the stuff i new then, n then we had lessons with eachother. shed come over n wed' do research n stuff lik that. im the only wiccan that i no of in my skool, and i do no of one other wiccan in my town, which ironically used to b my girl scout leader wen i was way younger.......xD anywayz, i stopped believing in catholicism wen i was about 7...my parents stilllll dont think that i rly am wiccan. they think its just a rebel phase.......

You're not really Wiccan. They got that much right.

dude..srsly shut the ******** up. if u havnt noticed, evryone on this thread already hates u. get over it. i dont c any interesting posts by u so stfu biitch. frigin moron. stop flooding the thread w/ ur bull. wth did i write that makes u think im not wiccan??! exactly! nothing. just cuz my ignorant parents think its all a phase, lik they thot emo was, dusnt mean im not wiccan. stubborn idiots lik u r the reason this religion is slowly dying so gtfo asswipe.

I wasn't sure whether to bang my head against a wall or point and laugh.

In regards to the flooding/emotion thing: When I read a bit about the Zodiac and stuff like that, water was often referred to as being closely tied to emotion. Doesn't make it any less of a stupid thing to say, but there ya go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 pm
mute_coyote
xXemo-princess666Xx
Vincent the Troll
xXemo-princess666Xx
ive been interestedin withcraft since 1st frade wen i first heard of the hangings in salem massashusetts, which is close to me. then in 6th grde i started doing a lot of research, by 7th grade i was doing witchcraft, punched a kid out cuz he tried to break my pentacle, n thn 8th grade one my bffs started witchcraft as well. i taught her the stuff i new then, n then we had lessons with eachother. shed come over n wed' do research n stuff lik that. im the only wiccan that i no of in my skool, and i do no of one other wiccan in my town, which ironically used to b my girl scout leader wen i was way younger.......xD anywayz, i stopped believing in catholicism wen i was about 7...my parents stilllll dont think that i rly am wiccan. they think its just a rebel phase.......

You're not really Wiccan. They got that much right.

dude..srsly shut the ******** up. if u havnt noticed, evryone on this thread already hates u. get over it. i dont c any interesting posts by u so stfu biitch. frigin moron. stop flooding the thread w/ ur bull. wth did i write that makes u think im not wiccan??! exactly! nothing. just cuz my ignorant parents think its all a phase, lik they thot emo was, dusnt mean im not wiccan. stubborn idiots lik u r the reason this religion is slowly dying so gtfo asswipe.

I wasn't sure whether to bang my head against a wall or point and laugh.

In regards to the flooding/emotion thing: When I read a bit about the Zodiac and stuff like that, water was often referred to as being closely tied to emotion. Doesn't make it any less of a stupid thing to say, but there ya go.

Yes, there are plenty of true gems in that thread xd  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 am
TeaDidikai
error-dot-tar

*SNORT*
I was hoping you'd spray coffee all over your computer.

No such luck, sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 pm
Some person in the Fetlife Pagan & Kinky group
Female Celts= Wicca?

Ok so silly (or not so silly) question. I read once that the priestess of Avalon became the fist witches. Does that mean that though I feel in my heart that I am a bard I am actually a witch just because I am a woman?

Thougths, comments?

I started this thread because I have just read that line in a book that I read and am interested in what people think.

TheDisreputableDog

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm
... *mind shatters*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 pm
There are so many things wrong with that, I don't even know where to begin. burning_eyes  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:35 pm
Quote:
=/ I'm not just any teenager, I'm an avatar my self. sucks that I don't quite remember anything yet but I'm working on that

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 pm
Taliah
Quote:
=/ I'm not just any teenager, I'm an avatar my self. sucks that I don't quite remember anything yet but I'm working on that

o_O

Are we talking avatar of a deity of something out of Avatar the Last Airbender? Either way, yikes! burning_eyes  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 pm
mute_coyote
Taliah
Quote:

o_O

Are we talking avatar of a deity of something out of Avatar the Last Airbender? Either way, yikes! burning_eyes
Mr. Darking A:tlA makes the Baby Tea Cry.

Uncle is Love and if Zuko wasn't jail bait... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:28 pm
Worse.

He claimed he was an avatar of a seraph called Raphael, that he knew 3 other Arch angels, AND knew a Norse god that wasn't in the mythology personally. stare Cu challenged him on it, but Gothic silk just ignored him and rambled on.

On the other note, I'm continually surprised by the people in this guild who seem to like Avatar the Last Airbender. Kinda nice, actually lol  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Taliah
Worse.

He claimed he was an avatar of a seraph called Raphael, that he knew 3 other Arch angels, AND knew a Norse god that wasn't in the mythology personally. stare Cu challenged him on it, but Gothic silk just ignored him and rambled on.
Wished I'd seen that... or not.

Quote:
On the other note, I'm continually surprised by the people in this guild who seem to like Avatar the Last Airbender. Kinda nice, actually lol
Come on! Uncle loves tea almost as much as I do. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:52 pm
I haven't seen Avatar yet. People keep telling me I should.  

Recursive Paradox

Blacklight Floater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:24 pm
Recursive Paradox
I haven't seen Avatar yet. People keep telling me I should.
'

mmm yeah, but you should also see the Avatar Abriged series on youtube.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games