Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:05 pm
When those who are supposed to protect the common person are the threat, then sometimes justice must go about hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Fiddlers Green
When those who are supposed to protect the common person are the threat, then sometimes justice must go about hidden.
But whose watching those who watch the Watchmen?  

Gho the Girl

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Gho the Girl
But whose watching those who watch the Watchmen?

Who indeed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 pm
I hate this.
I am 19 years old, a freaking (legal) adult.
And yet clothes meant for a 12 year old are too big?!

At least the bra I got fit.. -sweat-  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 pm
It happens, I rarely find clothing to my size in adult sections myself.
I can't recall the last time I was able to buy trousers that I didn't have to hem up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm
I'm a normal height, just very thin.. I finally got brave enough to go into the little kids section to look for undergarments. I mean, if I need to, then what should I be embarrassed about!

Yes, that's another thing I find frustrating. How guy socks only come in like.. one size. And that size is HUGE.
But aren't guy pants like 32x34, so you don't have to guess a size, you just go by your measurements?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Nines19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm
Even though I told you I do... I'm really not sure at all that I still trust you. And I'm really really sorry for that.

---

You really need to stop worrying so much, or pretending to (I honestly don't know which it is). I'm 17. I'm not anywhere close to dropping out of school, I'm getting another job, I'm not pregnant, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't do anything that Fallon did. You need to realize that for how much you compare me to her and see us as "alike," I am a totally different person. I see where she went wrong, you don't because she doesn't trust you enough to tell you (and like hell am I going to tell you her secrets). I understand her mistakes, and I understand how to avoid them. The ways she went about making them never appealed to me in the first place.
When you sit there bitching at me about how my life is going nowhere and I'm getting nothing accomplished, I have to laugh because I feel like one of those kids back in the 80's who rebelled against their parents who were telling them the same thing. You don't see what I'm getting accomplished because I don't show it to you, mostly because I'm afraid you'll tell me it's trash (and I might tell you where to go) and partly because I don't really feel like I need your approval.
What am I doing to make me "look better" to colleges? I'm running two websites and writing a ******** book, besides what I'm doing in school. I'm possibly also writing the script for next spring's play.
What are you doing? Driving buses and working at a restaurant you hate.
I understand that thing some parents have, where if they're not successful they want their kids to be over-achievers. I get it. What you don't get is that at age 17, I'm already happier with my life than you are with yours. I love going to school and learning, which is awesome because I know I'll be at it for a long time. I have people around me that don't treat me like s**t. I'm involved in a lot of things I enjoy, like music; I'm teaching myself to play the bass guitar and I'm planning on going to another local show next week. I have a wonderful partner who makes me happy and would never abuse my kids (should I have any), and despite your not liking him and being certain that we won't "last" because we're just kids (and somehow you think you know who is and who isn't "right for" me), we plan on proving you wrong. (On a side note, it's really, really sad that your abusive husband likes him better than you do, especially since your abusive husband doesn't like anyone.)
I'm pretty damned happy. Moreso than I've been since I was like 4. Can you say the same/similar?

Oh, and it'd be swell if you dropped the criticism in your voice whenever you mentioned Christianity, me, and/or John in the same sentence. It doesn't make you seem intelligent, open-minded, or clever, and it doesn't impress me. Just because I took all your books on witchcraft (which you hadn't touched in years anyway - they looked brand new when I took them) doesn't mean I'm a pagan, and even if I was that wouldn't mean I'd share your "happy mother nature/earth blessed joy unless I get pissed off" beliefs and/or attitude. In fact, even when I considered myself some flavor of pagan, I thought you seemed like a hypocritical moron for acting that way. I remember the first time I was reading through that one piece of crap SRW book and she was talking about destressing and s**t, I thought to myself, "That's funny, Mom never does stuff like that... She should try it sometime."
I was twelve and I saw that. You might say I was a sharp twelve year old... until you'd hear the same thing coming from your other daughter, who was six. And if she was that sharp, I'm a block of Wisconsin.

And I hate that piece of s**t you call a van. It needs to be ripped up and sold as scrap. If you think I'm driving it around, you're insane.

---

I feel like I should apologize to you guys, this was way too much bitching, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 am
kage no neko
I'm a normal height, just very thin.. I finally got brave enough to go into the little kids section to look for undergarments. I mean, if I need to, then what should I be embarrassed about!

Yes, that's another thing I find frustrating. How guy socks only come in like.. one size. And that size is HUGE.
But aren't guy pants like 32x34, so you don't have to guess a size, you just go by your measurements?
Yeah, but some combinations are really hard to find. If you've got measurements that aren't commonly manufactured or stocked because people think they're unusual, you can be out of luck without specialty stores or tailoring skills.  

TheDisreputableDog

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 am
kage no neko
For me, benedryl works to help knock me out. Maybe you could try it too?
Benadryl's a double fail for me--doesn't work on my allergies OR insomnia. sad
Recursive Paradox
You know what's "awesome"? When a ******** "friend" makes a joke about groping you the day of you complaining to that "friend" about getting sexually harassed. Thanks ********. Thanks a lot.
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 am
Calixti
kage no neko
For me, benedryl works to help knock me out. Maybe you could try it too?
Benadryl's a double fail for me--doesn't work on my allergies OR insomnia. sad
I don't think it works on my allergies, but at least I don't have to be awake for it. xd
Have you tried something like tylenol PM?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am
great, maintenance guy says this is the second time the tag has appeared after cleaning it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 am
*sigh* My work study from last year (an off-campus interfaith organization) urged me to come back, and told my coworker from last year that they would love for us to come back this year, since we're already acquainted with everything and won't require training.

It's been over a week and they haven't responded to emails or calls. *shrug* Hope the library has jobs...

EDIT: Also, my local masjid is being accused of having terrorist connections by a girl who converted to Christianity and ran away from her parents. :/ I've worked at that place off and on in the past year for some of their interfaith events, and I know quite a few people who attend. *sigh* 'inshallah everything will be fine.  

Collowrath

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 pm
Northwestern Law School charges a $100 app fee, WTSHIT!?!

I can see a normal fee like 60 or something a little more like $75, but $100, they're ******** pricks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 pm
Ideally, that is how men's pants work... good luck getting anything shorter and wider than 30 at the same time tho.

Law schools are sort brutal. Especially in the final testing processes.

On a happy aside, I'm a quarter of the way to my Ancient Naginata.
Not very significant, but something at least. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:56 pm
I hate my hair. I have wavy hair that never likes to be anything else.
Just tried straightening it, and of course there are those few pieces of wave that refuse to smooth out. And my hair also refuses to hold a curl.
Why can't it just go one way or the other?!?

Good news though, how I straightened it (plus the smoothing creme I used) I think it's finally lost it's body and is staying out of my face~  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games