Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 pm
He was at work when he received that text from Anira and as luck should have it, he was right smack dab in a meeting about crowd control at the location where they are shooting that little film. Which of course he promptly volunteered for and since he’d divulged he’d not only been there already, but knew the layout and details about the film, he got assigned one of the top slots of that duty. cool

Not to waste any time on this special assignment, he packed all of his riot gear into his truck and got his a** over to the set early so he could be that strong shoulder for his number one gal. Her mention of “towels” certainly peaked his interest. wink

He parks his truck, grabs his towel before locking her up and heads to the large red castle. Upon entering the place, he stands there looking at the HUGE entrance. Well s**t. confused How the hell is he going to find her? Texts her that he’s there with his towel and wanders off to see if he can’t find her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:08 pm
JustinShowcase
Her mention of “towels” certainly peaked his interest. wink
{{ *cough cough piqued cough* Unless of course you mean, peaked his "interest", in which case, should probably see a doctor about your prepubescent boner syndrome emotion_eyebrow }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm
{{ I didn’t realize boners were such an issue for you, Dude. Maybe I’m not the one who should seek medical attention. rofl }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:36 pm
{{If you're going full mast at just the mention of towels, that's a pretty clear indicator of not being able to go the distance. Poor Anira. She must have a lot of toys.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:42 pm
Why, there isn’t anything wrong with toys. Is there, Gunter. talk2hand

Jah. Nussing wrong with toys. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:02 pm
Feeling partially better after hopping in a shower to wash the initial blood from her off. She checked herself in a mirror as best she could to make sure she got it all off. Last thing she needed was Showcase freaking out if she had a speck on her. She grabbed her basket with her clothes and extra towels and found she had a message on her phone. Seeing that he was lost she giggled a bit feeling bad since she didn't specify where she would be in this big castle. She messaged him to speak to a servant where the bath halls were as she went out to the main baths themselves and put her basket down by a lounge bench. Steam was everywhere from the hot water similar to a hot springs and she smiled when she saw that the wine and other items she asked for were there. She sent the text to Showcase and put her phone in the basket, picking up a small towel to wrap her hair and upon spotting a bath servant. The elf requested a couple bottles of craft beer on ice to be brought as well. With the servant leaving she poured herself a glass of the wine and then waded into the hot water. Sighing in relief of the heat already caressing her skin and pulling the ache in her muscles.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:03 pm
Now, just a second here. Maybe TES just doesn’t have any decent toys. You cannot just blindly jump to any conclusions. He just may be inexperienced. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:58 pm
[[ Psy do you know you're out of OOC there? rofl ]]  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 am
{{ I was on my ipad and not paying attention. LOL I'm the Queen of Hearts DAMNIT!! I can do what I want!!!! scream }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Kits Rose
What did Anira give you? cat_sad *reaches out to touch the discolored part of Draa's neck, but, afraid to hurt him more, doesn't* What's going on, anyway? Leko's explanation was, well, not helpful because I had no idea what she was talking about. cat_sweatdrop

*looks at the vial*
It's a resurrection potion.. forbidden in the holy order stare
bringing one that has passed over back to life is very, very tricky...

*clenches the vial tighter into her palm, fingers wrapped around it securely*
*thinks skillfully before saying much more*
The curse won't effect Draa much, I can't tell what damage it did to Taus... or if anyone here cares for that matter stare
*feels the bigger picture failed already once Lia let the goddess eat the shadow offspring. Feels bested by a couple of... demons. stressed *
*eyes tear up knowing all her control has been lost and she made no difference in helping Miro at all*
crying *starts crying in self pity but to anyone else it would seems she's crying over Draa*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:07 pm
Noticing Aya's temperament she wondered if she was having lingering feels from her frustrations of the group. Floating over to the angel she touches her shoulder lightly. If Draa is okay, maybe we should look into seeing if Taus is gonna be okay if he tries to switch back. Perhaps we can make a new body so that he's not technically possessing Draa? Or will the swords effects still linger in Taus even if we try?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:44 pm
*looks up to Lia when she touches her shoulder*
*furrows her brow a bit in disappointment as she listens*
I don't think we have the right to decide which entities do and don't get to possess Draa... with everyone meddling so much in the affairs of others though where can we draw the line!? Is nothing sacred anymore!?
*immediately regrets her words as she realizes she can read the minds of everyone around her* stressed
I mean, I surely don't want to deal with that demonic catastrophe loose from this shell *motions to Draa* sweatdrop No offense...
*clears her throat again*
Same as I have no desire to not posses THIS body. Maybe it's better to just leave well enough alone at times....
*secretly tries to scan the thoughts of Draa to see if it's possible to detect other voices inside...*
*continues to not address anything more on the curse*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:58 pm
um... none taken? confused
*truth be told, between the soft pillow of Ayami's thighs and the persistent pain of his bullet wounds, he's not even really paying that much attention to the conversation at hand. All he knows is that his name was mentioned a few times and some opiates would be really nice about now...*

tch... man up rolleyes It's not -that- bad.
Coming from the guy that ditched it on me stressed As usual scream
Beyond my control talk2hand It's your own fault for being a zombie.
I'm not a zombie stressed
What's a zombie? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 pm
*face lights up when she hears the naive one*
4laugh Oh thank goodness!
*places her hand on her heart in relief*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:12 pm
Throws her hands up reacting to Aya's outburst. Well yea, demons meddle, humans meddle, it's in our nature. But by didn't you yourself get possessed because you chose to let a demon "meddle" with you? She rests her hands behind her head, her tail lazily swishing back and forth. And while I may be a demon who meddles I do it most of the time because I do honestly care. I just care in a weird distorted fashion. rolleyes You being part of Leko and being around me long enough should know that. I mean ******** I was created from vengeance and meddling. You and Leko are who you are probably out of some form of meddling. But you two have a special bond don't you? Meddling is just a form of things happening for a reason. Or at least that's how I take it. But fine, I was just trying to be helpful. Lets just continue to "leave well enough alone" and continue to watch him squirm and see what happens eh? emotion_awesome With a twist of her hand she pulls two of the movie chairs up and sits in one, offering the other to the angel.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games