Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:51 pm
So my reset is a Pokemon that was only at 8/15 EXP, just my luck. So what does that mean? Is it just a wash? Which sucks but that's how it goes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Hello! Ok I have another quick question about the gym battle with Whitney. So during Whitney's turn, she knocked out my Arcanine. In my next post I'm thinking about sending in Togekiss. Just to make sure I'm understanding if my pokemon knows the move 'extreme speed' can they use that move in the same post they've entered the battle, or do I have to wait until Whitney posts her attack and then post Togekiss's attack?

You can go ahead! Keep in mind that Whitney could technically switch pokemon, though that's unlikely. For the sake of efficiency, you can make an assumption for priority moves and squeeze the attack into the post, so the battle will go faster. Worst case, if something ends up happening to change it, edits can be made ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:15 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So my reset is a Pokemon that was only at 8/15 EXP, just my luck. So what does that mean? Is it just a wash? Which sucks but that's how it goes.

Unfortunately yes, sorry. It's up to you to assess the risks and form a plan/the team accordingly. It's the downside to being given the option to arrange the team, as opposed to having it spring up with no chance to change pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:33 pm
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Hello! Ok I have another quick question about the gym battle with Whitney. So during Whitney's turn, she knocked out my Arcanine. In my next post I'm thinking about sending in Togekiss. Just to make sure I'm understanding if my pokemon knows the move 'extreme speed' can they use that move in the same post they've entered the battle, or do I have to wait until Whitney posts her attack and then post Togekiss's attack?

You can go ahead! Keep in mind that Whitney could technically switch pokemon, though that's unlikely. For the sake of efficiency, you can make an assumption for priority moves and squeeze the attack into the post, so the battle will go faster. Worst case, if something ends up happening to change it, edits can be made ^^

Gotcha, sounds good thanks! ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:42 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Gotcha, sounds good thanks! ^^

Np~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:48 pm
Loonamist

Ah... I have one more question (sorry about the bombardment lol I just thought about this one a few minutes ago XD )

When you make a new character is there anyway to give some of the pokemon you've claimed from your original character to the new one? Also my new character Terrence plans to start with Popplio as his starter, however, the Alola region isn't open at this time. How should I go about him claiming his starter?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:02 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Ah... I have one more question (sorry about the bombardment lol I just thought about this one a few minutes ago XD )

When you make a new character is there anyway to give some of the pokemon you've claimed from your original character to the new one? Also my new character Terrence plans to start with Popplio as his starter, however, the Alola region isn't open at this time. How should I go about him claiming his starter?

No worries!
It depends on whether you've introduced the pokemon to your original character or not. If yes, you'll have to create a plot or reason for the pokemon to be 'traded', whether it gets stolen by an NPC, and then given to the second character by that same NPC, gets 'lost', or what. If you haven't introduced to the pokemon to your original character, however, you can simply change the claim for your second character, and give it to them as you like (aside from battling it for exp; you can still battle it, it just won't yield exp since it's a claimed pokemon)

He can't really start with Popplio as his starter if the region isn't open, in that he can't start with it and get the benefit of obedience that most starters get, but you can claim it from a giveaway that has the right requirements (including the Alola starter giveaway, if you posted for that) and give it to him like it's his starter. Again, you'll have to create a plot for it to explain it, whether he already has it, or the professor of the region he starts in gives it to him for some reason, but you can treat it like it's his starter if you want, it just won't have the same obedience rules a normal starter would.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:37 pm
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

No worries!
It depends on whether you've introduced the pokemon to your original character or not. If yes, you'll have to create a plot or reason for the pokemon to be 'traded', whether it gets stolen by an NPC, and then given to the second character by that same NPC, gets 'lost', or what. If you haven't introduced to the pokemon to your original character, however, you can simply change the claim for your second character, and give it to them as you like (aside from battling it for exp; you can still battle it, it just won't yield exp since it's a claimed pokemon)

He can't really start with Popplio as his starter if the region isn't open, in that he can't start with it and get the benefit of obedience that most starters get, but you can claim it from a giveaway that has the right requirements (including the Alola starter giveaway, if you posted for that) and give it to him like it's his starter. Again, you'll have to create a plot for it to explain it, whether he already has it, or the professor of the region he starts in gives it to him for some reason, but you can treat it like it's his starter if you want, it just won't have the same obedience rules a normal starter would.

I did post Nanaska getting a rowlet, so is it possible for my second character to claim popplio then (I didn't have this character when that event was going on though). Also we can claim alola pokemon right? Or can we only claim alola-form pokemon?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

No worries!

I did post Nanaska getting a rowlet, so is it possible for my second character to claim popplio then (I didn't have this character when that event was going on though). Also we can claim alola pokemon right? Or can we only claim alola-form pokemon?

Sure! I can change the claim for a rowlet to a popplio if you want, since I think the thread is locked : )

And yes, Alola pokemon were officially released with the new year, so you can claim any alola pokemon from the giveaways (save those that have specific conditions, like legendaries, ultra beasts, etc)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:44 pm
Loonamist

Oh ok, actually I think I would like to give rowlet to Terrence instead. As for the New years Event that's happening. I believe it said that if we rolled a number and got a pokemon we didn't want we could claim a lvl 5 first stage pokemon. Could I claim a popplio from that? Cause I rolled and got a metapod emotion_facepalm

@ about you saying how the pokemon haven't been introduced to my original character, do you mean like if they've met in the RP or not?

EDIT: Not sure if you saw this since it's been two days or so since I posted this, and sorry if this annoys you but um... I kind of can't RP Terrence until this question is answered oAo

I'm sorry for bugging you! >~<  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Unfortunately yes, sorry. It's up to you to assess the risks and form a plan/the team accordingly. It's the downside to being given the option to arrange the team, as opposed to having it spring up with no chance to change pokemon.

And I can keep them (Greninja and Dusknoir at 100 each) as OOP Pokemon while I train others up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

And I can keep them (Greninja and Dusknoir at 100 each) as OOP Pokemon while I train others up?

Yep!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 pm
This might be a tricky question but I shall ask: So, I rolled for a Clefairy in Mt. Moon. I was wondering if I could use a Moonstone on the Clefairy, before catching it, and then catch it as a Clefable? Or do I need to catch it and then evolve into a Clefable?

I understand that I would use my own moonstone, which I'm fine with.

Loonamist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:47 pm
Hope the kind
This might be a tricky question but I shall ask: So, I rolled for a Clefairy in Mt. Moon. I was wondering if I could use a Moonstone on the Clefairy, before catching it, and then catch it as a Clefable? Or do I need to catch it and then evolve into a Clefable?

I understand that I would use my own moonstone, which I'm fine with.

Loonamist

I'm so sorry it's taken us so long to get back to you!

I'm afraid not, but if you battle it as a Clefairy, you can evolve it after, even if you haven't caught yet. Just make sure you include all of its moves and abilities when it's encountered as a Clefairy, so that we know what it was like before, and what changes occurred due to the evolution. I'm sorry we couldn't give you a more compliant answer D:  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Oh ok, actually I think I would like to give rowlet to Terrence instead. As for the New years Event that's happening. I believe it said that if we rolled a number and got a pokemon we didn't want we could claim a lvl 5 first stage pokemon. Could I claim a popplio from that? Cause I rolled and got a metapod emotion_facepalm

@ about you saying how the pokemon haven't been introduced to my original character, do you mean like if they've met in the RP or not?

EDIT: Not sure if you saw this since it's been two days or so since I posted this, and sorry if this annoys you but um... I kind of can't RP Terrence until this question is answered oAo

I'm sorry for bugging you! >~<

Oh! I'm so sorry! I thought I had answered this!

Yes, you can trade the metapod for a popplio!

And yes, 'introducing' a pokemon basically means them meeting and catching them (basically taking ownership) of them in RP.

I'm so so sorry for not getting to this earlier! D:  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games