Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 pm
I hope some of you considering putting some our sexy banners in your signature :3 And welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm
MistressPaco
I hope some of you considering putting some our sexy banners in your signature :3 And welcome!

I'm obliged to do so as soon as I find time on the computer, not my Wii. ^ ^;
But yeah, of course. ☆  

Virgos Belnades

Synful Nocturne

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:12 am
UserName: Synful Nocturne
NickName: Syn
How You Found This Guild: Invited by MistressPaco
Preferences: I'm homosexual.
Interests: Listening to music, writing music, playing piano, manga, and anime
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Honey/Mori, Tamaki/Kyoya, -forbidden- Hikaru/Kaoru (All Ouran HSHC), Zoro/Sanji (One Piece), Fai/Kurogane (Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle), Touya/Yukito, Kero/Spinel Sun, Syaoran/Eriol (All Card Captor Sakura), Creed/Train (Black Cat), Axel/Roxas, Vexen/Marluxia, Xigbar/Luxord, Demyx/Zexion, Riku/Sora, Cloud/Leon, Tidus/Wakka, Hayner/Seifer (All Kingdom Hearts), Sasuke/Naruto, Kakashi/Iruka, Kiba/Shino, Gaara/Neji, Kankuro/Sakon, Itachi/Kisame, Itachi/Orochimaru, Deidara/Sasori, Haku/Zabuza, Hidan/Kakuzu (All Naruto), Ayumu/Kousuke, Eyes/Kanone (Spiral), Hiei/Kurama, Karasu/Kuronue, Itsuki/Sensui, Jin/Touya, Shishiwakamaru/Suzuki (All Yu Yu Hakusho), InuYasha/Sesshomaru, Kouga/Shippo, Kohaku/Souta (All InuYasha), Ren/HoroHoro, -forbidden- Hao/Yoh (Both Shaman King), L/Light (Death Note), Renji/Byakuya, Ichigo/Ishida, Ulquiorra/Grimmjow (All Bleach), Cain/Riff (Godchild), Ed/Roy, Greed/Kimbley, Envy/Wrath (All Fullmetal Alchemist), Kenshin/Aoshi, Sanosuke/Saito (Both Rurouni Kenshin), Daisuke/Satoshi, Dark/Krad (Both DNAngel), Dee/Ryo, Lai/Bikky (Both FAKE)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was eleven and kissed a guy during a game of Spin the Bottle. This was following seeing a few videos online and my friend forcing me to read Yu-Gi-Oh! yaoi fanfics.
Other: I have a bisexual older brother, a lesbian older sister, and I'm engaged to the best guy in the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:15 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Welcome, new people! biggrin
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Gibu

Timely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
La dii dah~♫ Laa dii doo~♫
UserName: limegreen kitsune
NickName: lime and or rimu
How You Found This Guild: i was invited by MistressPaco >3<
Prefrences: ...erm Bi
Intrests: gaming, reading, Ramen, people
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Cloud/Leon
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i walked in on some friends... OoO
Other: om nom nom ^3^

~limes avi quest!~User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 am
UserName: Celtic Aingeal
NickNames: Storm & Rose (both from past names XD) Mel
How You Found This Guild: I got invited XD
Preferences: Both!
Interests: Yaoi Yuri Reading Writing Singing Acting
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HarryXDraco or Harry XSev
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: heh.... Eerie Queerie
Other: Currently inlove with the perfect Man and plan on staying that way sorry!Oh and Aingeal is Angel in Gaelic User Image  

Celtic Aingeal

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:01 pm
UserName: Sakuya MotoishiwaXP
NickName: Saku-chan
How You Found This Guild: Through Affiliates, and looking for a yaoi RP...
Prefrences: Bi C:
Intrests: Pocky, Ramen, Anime, and Shounen-ai of course!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HoneyxMori (Ouran)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My best friend showed me some shounen-ai on the internet and has loved it ever since!
Other: Did you know that "otaku" was mostly used for boys until this anime fad came out? I'm serious!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:22 pm
UserName: Aisu Enzeru.
NickName: Aisu.
How You Found This Guild: I was invited to it.
Prefrences: Bi-Sexual.
Intrests: Roleplaying, Drawing, Running, Swimming, Listening to Music, Colouring, Working in Photoshop, Playing Electric Keyboard, Watching Anime, Reading Anime/Manga, Drawing Anime/Manga, Making Profile Pictures, Making Profile Layouts, Playing Second Life, Meeting New People, Hanging Out, Writing Stories (Includes Writing Yaoi).
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Asato Tsuzuki & Hisoka Kurosaki (Decendants of Darkness), Iason Mink & Riki (Ai no Kusabi), Misaki Takahashi & Akihiko Usami (Junjou Romantica).
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well people were going on about it a lot in forums that I used to visit. I got curious about it and decided to look it up on google at first, then youtube, and since then I have been a fan of it.
Other: I am Transgendered, if you don't know what that means here is the meaning:

Transgender is a general term applied to a variety of individuals, behaviors, and groups involving tendencies that diverge from the normative gender role (woman or man) commonly, but not always, assigned at birth, as well as the role traditionally held by society.

Transgender is the state of one's "gender identity" (self-identification as woman, man, or neither) not matching one's "assigned sex" (identification by others as male or female based on physical/genetic sex). "Transgender" does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, or asexual; some may consider conventional sexual orientation labels inadequate or inapplicable to them. The precise definition for transgender remains in flux, but includes:

• "Of, relating to, or designating a person whose identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender roles, but combines or moves between these."
• "People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."
• "Non-identification with, or non-presentation as, the sex (and assumed gender) one was assigned at birth."

A transgender individual may have characteristics that are normally associated with a particular gender, identify elsewhere on the traditional gender continuum, or exist outside of it as "other," "agender," "Genderqueer," or "third gender".

Transgender people may also identify as bigender, or along several places on either the traditional transgender continuum, or the more encompassing continuums which have been developed in response to the significantly more detailed studies done in recent years.

Please DO NOT Flame me just because of who I am. If you don't like it that is your own problem, not mine.

Itachun

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CoyoteXendo

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm
UserName: achanceforgrace
NickName: call me Chance or Grace
How You Found This Guild: invited out of the blue lol
Prefrences: everybody!
Intrests: reading, videogames, roleplaying, getting my degree in psych (current junior in college)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: um, um, oh gawd you want me to pick?!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: found my little brother's manga, can't think of the name right now, lemme go ask him... it's called something like "el gatto sol". it's about a violinist at a school...
Other: WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm
UserName: TruelyBizarre
NickName: Oliver
How You Found This Guild: I was invited
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Video Games, comics, costume making, egg drop soup
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Axel&Roxas, All Wammy house pairings(DN), Light&Mikami/L, Gaara&Naruto/Lee
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Ryo&Cye of The Ronin Warriors
Other: PM me. I want friends.  

TruelyBizarre

Shaun Laurent

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 am
UserName: Right Now i cant tell it cuz i will change it soon

NickName:

How You Found This Guild: Peco invited me

Prefrences:

Intrests: anime, sports

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: havent yet

Other:--------  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 am
UserName: the uke boy_x
NickName: goblah, jess.
How You Found This Guild: I typed in manga on the guild search and this was the first result, hahha.
Prefrences: Guys.
Intrests: Drawing, music, making amvs/mmvs, reading, watching, hangin out, etc etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yoite & Miharu from Nabari no Ou.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: the shounen ai-ish stuff from Nabari.
Other: I don't know what to say. (:

the uke boy_x

Jelly-Hime

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm
UserName: Jelly-Hime
NickName: Tare or Malum
How You Found This Guild: Simply seached for anime guilds, this was the first one I saw, and fell for :3
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: Anime/manga, yaoi, games, hentai, doujins, Japan, jrock etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Tatsuha x Ryichi (Gravitation), Kamijo x Kaya (Jrockers)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I got to know Gravitation owo
Other:-------- Dunno ??

That's mostly it I think ? ^^; I'm all new to this guild xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm
UserName: The Cat Eye Nebula
NickName: Mila
How You Found This Guild: Seached yaoi ^^
Prefrences: heterosexual
Intrests: manga, anime. jrock, vampires, reading writing.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Jrock band: Aoi/Uruha heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A DNAngel fanfic.
Other:
I'm a fanfic writer, though my stories can't be posted here because of the PG-13 rule xDDD  

Little Cross

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 pm
Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
I'm likin this influx of new membersss. biggrin

Howdy everyone! I hope you enjoy our guild, whether you were invited or found us otherwise. We're happy to have you. :]

@achanceforgrace: Homaigawdhi. biggrin I'm surprised to see you here!
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games