Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSeventh Year

Melody had somehow pulled ahead of him but he didn't let her startle him. He moved closer to the snitch, almost ready to stick his hand out for the catch.

3/3
Position: Seeker
AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 To Spotting, +8 to Catching
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll: 20
Final Roll #: 26(Spotted)
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:24 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSeventh Year

Lionel moved past Melody in attempts to catch the snitch. He reached his hand out and went for it. He grasped the snitch within his hand thankfully. He then let it go again and looked away before searching for it again.

3/3
Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +6 To Spotting, +8 to Catching
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll: 16
Final Roll #: 24(Spotted)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:33 am
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 ℋ𝑒𝒶𝒹 ℬ𝑜𝓎 || 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph watched everyone fly around, making notes and trying to figure out where best people fit in. Though, he would have thought that people might take a bit more initiative than they did. Most of the players on the team were fine in that department, it was the others that weren't. Deciding that tryouts were over, he blew a whistle and signalled everyone down to the ground, handing a potion over to Skylar to take care of the bludger she'd taken. Then again, that was Ivar that was doing most of the shooting. "Okay, gonna have to say this, but beaters, where were you? I know where I was, and that was up in the air watching tryouts, which means yes, I was there for emergencies only. The only person I saw doing anything was Ivar, which isn't necessarily good. Yes, keep an eye out for rogue bludgers that need deflecting, but don't hang back when you're supposed to be acting either. Balancing act, that's what it is." Zeph sighed and rubbed his forehead, figuring that needed to get out of the way and he looked over the rest of the team. "In any case, tryouts are over, and good job to those that performed today. I'm going to go over the results with Balder and post them up in a bit."

Yellow Team Beater
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: # # # #
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Should be a good turnout this year.
                                                  Taken By: Lorelei Townsend
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

Jade Galaksylph

The Shiny Furret

Graydon Ironshield

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:35 am
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Zephyros Whitethorne

Vice Captain
Balder Borson

Chasers
Emma Bailey
Kiera Murdoch
Skylar Macclellan

Beaters
Zephyros Whitethorne
Siobhan Grey

Keeper
Balder Borson

Seeker
Lionel Lira

Reserves
Candace Mackenzie - Chaser
Ivar Eriksson - Beater
Dexter Zadina - Keeper
Melody Blythe - Seeker

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:05 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder stepped onto the pitch with the box for the balls and extra brooms and set them down. He settled on the box as he waited for people to show up. He had an idea for who he wanted for vice captain, but he had to ask the individual first. He was sure that he had a good choice, it was just a matter of them showing up for him to ask. Settling the forms down next to him, he crossed his arms and waited patiently, thinking that tryouts couldn't be that bad.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +9 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, quidditch season is here...
                                                  OOC:

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:18 am
In the darkest of nights, the city of lights will pour unto us.
Creeping inside through our sleepy eyes, contagiously bright
Like sunlight and rain flooding through the veins of wilted vines.
But love travels like a rumor here, losing form with every ear,
A skeleton of something more; but waking seems an awful dream.
We'll be waiting for the night, to come and rescue us, feet off the ground.

User Image

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ second year │ hufflepuff

Liddie had never played any sport before, aside from occasionally kicking a football around with her siblings as a little kid. Her parents didn't think sports were very appropriate for young women, and Dad had forbid Essie from playing quidditch... last year. He'd said nothing about this year. Which technically meant she wasn't disobeying her father or lying so this technically wasn't a sin. So she wasn't going to feel bad about it. That didn't stop her from looking absolutely petrified as she came onto the pitch, but she told herself that everyone liked the people on the Quidditch team, and it would be a good way to make friends. Besides, she'd enjoyed Flying last year, a lot more than she'd expected to. Flushing pink, she silently took a form and scurried a short distance away to fill it out and at least try to stretch her muscles. She didn't want to look like an idiot in front of everyone else.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Lydia Spencer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Besides, we're living in this house of cards that pulls and pushes with the air.
Fearing a feather to the earth could destroy it and us, inside unaware!
All we want is something more to dream about and to adore.
All we need is a little place to close our eyes, to end this chase.
The living are moving, gracefully and painfully rushing ahead,
While unraveling the most essential thread of the fabric that covers us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:45 am
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Reserve Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< Year 2034 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar brightly jogged all the way from the Hufflepuff basement to the Quidditch pitch, as he was really excited to get this thing started. The Swede was excited that hopefully, he could get to inherit Zeph's position of the first string. However, almost forgetting the fact that Balder was in fact their captain, Ivar couldn't help but feel twitchy about it given... whatever he heard from Matteo. Whatever it has, it was dangerous, even if his brother didn't tell him everything but the point was, Balder did something and it brought him and Glynn into danger. But again, Ivar had to practice his moving-on vibe, but God, it was so hard practicing this mechanism. 'Glynn and Balder are alive and hanging along now,' Ivar internally chanted, 'No use of punching him in the face, not in this environment.'

He took a deep breath and gave a polite smile at the captain, saluting him, "Hallå, Balder! Hur är läget?" Ivar will just begin to think that Balder's a smart person to know that he probably felt sorry by now, so that he'll move on about the whole thing. Come on, Zeph chose Balder as his vice captain for a reason, right? Besides, Ivar wasn't risking his quidditch position for some petty agenda, that didn't work well for him with Reyna.

Then, his green eyes looked over at the familiar face who looked suspiciously similar to Essie, then he blinked. Then something click in his brain- Oh right! Liddie Spencer, Essie's Puff sister! "Hello, you're Liddie, right? Essie's sister? I'm Ivar, your sister's yearmate. Welcome to the team! What position are you taking?"

Username: Jade Galaksylph
                                                  Character's Name: Ivar Eriksson
                                                  Year: Four
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater or Anywhere

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [the team] α† [the pitch]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  Translation:
                                                  "Hello Balder! How's it going?"

Position : Beater
                                                  AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                                  Modifiers : Hitting (+7)
                                                  Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives : O O O
                                                  Final Roll :

Defending : --------
                                                  Targeting : ---------

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαllυɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

Diamond Wales
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  [/quote[

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Qudditch Team Try-outs

Emma marched down to the field broom in hand. This was her last year on the team and she was going to make it happen. She needed scouts to see her and want her on their team. She was hoping for the England team but any would do. “Hello,” she greeted everyone as she approached. Grabbing a forum she filled it out and then handed it over to Balder. “Here’s hoping for a good year.” She added before getting into her stretching. She was prepared for this year and hopefully she’d come out with a few good wins.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                        Character's Name: Emma Bailey
                                                        Year: Seventh Year
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 Years
                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you need me to be

- - - - - - - - - -

Status: Last Season! Let's do this!
                                                        With: Puffs.

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                        Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting, +6 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

Location : Hufflepuff Qudditch Team Try-outs

Candace walked to the field with Alana. Kimberly was otherwise busy with other things, which was a bit of a downer. Luckily she’d have at least one friend cheering her on. “Good luck Candace.” Alana told her. “Thanks Lana. I’m hoping to make it on the team this year. Though, like usual I’ll have to go against Sky.” She told her. “Don’t worry. I’m sure both of you will do fine. Besides, there is always next year.” Candace nodded before leaving Alana on the bleachers.

“Hey everyone!” Candace greeted. Grabbing the forum she quickly filled it out. “I’m so ready for this year.” She said brightly. Stretching a little Candace really wanted to make the team. Though, being on the side lines wasn’t a big deal. She just really wanted to be in the action.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Candace Mackenzie
                                                  Year: Third Year
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 Year
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Second Choice Position: Keeper

- - - - - - - - - -

With : Hufflepuff members... Alana

Attire : Try-out Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Stealing, +4 Shooting, +2 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:49 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder watched as Ivar was one of the first people to show up and he grinned and waved at everyone. He considered how he was going to approach the younger teen when Ivar simply asked Balder how he was doing. Deciding that now was as good a time as any, Balder walked over to Ivar and gestured over with his head to the side while grinning and nodding to Liddie. "Hey Ivar. Jag mår bra. Kan jag prata med dig en stund?" He then flushed, realizing that he might be coming off as rude to the young girl Ivar was speaking with and rubbed the back of his head. Hopefully Liddie didn't take anything the wrong way. "Um, hi. Balder Borson. I'm going to borrow Ivar for a bit if that's fine."

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +9 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, quidditch season is here...
                                                  OOC: Translation: Hey Ivar. I'm fine. Can I talk to you for a minute?

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie entered with one of the school brooms. He had passed flying and had decided why not try out. Even if he didn't make the team it be a good learning experience and he wanted an appreciation for this sport, he had quite enjoyed his reading on in, plenty of his housemates gladly loaned him books on the subject. He took the form and filled it out. Didn't they need paperwork on like his yearly physical? Perhaps not so much this sport cause if you broke something the could magic it back together. After passing the form to the captain, he proceeded to stretch. Unfortunately, he didn't know anyone well enough to strike up a conversation.

Username: Kungfudemoness
Character's Name: Charlie Antúnez
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: seeker

Position:
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 (keeper) +2 (Seeker)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxHufflepuff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ gσттα ∂σ мυ¢н вєттєя ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ gσттα ωσяк уσυя נєℓℓу ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яєα∂ му ℓιρѕ ¢αяєfυℓℓу ιf уσυ ℓιкє ωнαт уσυ ѕєєxxxxxx
                                                          мσνє, gяσσνє, ρяσνє уσυ ¢αи нαи∂ℓє мєxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki made it out to the field with noticeably less enthusiasm than she had the two years before. It wasn't that she didn't want to try out for the team, she did, really! Quidditch was fun, even if she sucked at it, and if the team needed her, she was willing to play. But... this was Balder's first year as captain, and she was sort of worried about him. With everything that happened over the Summer, and being prefect, and exams, and quidditch, she was sort of concerned that he might crack under the pressure. It's not like she expected him to be his perky happy go lucky self right now (though she'd be lying if she said she didn't wish he was, at least some of the time... all of the time might mean he was a sociopath, but a glimpse of it now and again would be reassuring to say the least). She just didn't want something to crop up and be One More Thing until there were Too Many Things and he literally lost his mind. She didn't want him to lose his mind. He was her friend. But, needless to say, the whole thing had her apprehensive about tryouts. She was honestly 50% here because she wanted to be, 50% because she wanted to keep an eye on the guy. Well, that's what friends are for, right? Stalking each other out of concern for their well-being. Yep. It's what she'd been doing with Wren for years, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxву тнє ℓσσк ι gσт уσυ ѕнσσк υρ αи∂ ѕ¢αяє∂ σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxнσσк υρ уσυя ѕєαтвєℓт, ιт'ѕ тιмє fσя тαкє σff
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι ∂σи'т тнιик уσυ'яє яєα∂у fσя тнιѕ נєℓℓу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє му вσ∂у тσσ вσσтуℓι¢ισυѕ fσя уσυ, вαву

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Kiera Murdoch
                                                          Year: Fifth
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever's needed!

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

Skylar calmly made her way onto the field. Alana and Candace weren't far ahead of her, but she doubted they knew she was there. She was rather quiet, after all, and didn't like to make herself known too often. When the pair split up, Alana going to the stands to cheer while Candace headed for the other players, Skylar picked up her pace, falling in step with her friend. "Wait up, Candace," she began. "How are you?" Following her friend to where the Captain had the forms set up, Skylar filled hers out and handed it in, then continued over to stretch with Candy. She was really glad to have her on the team with her. Having a friend in situations like these were very helpful for her.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                            Character's Name: Skylar Macclellan
                                                            Year: Third
                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                            Advanced Flying II: no
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                            Second Choice Position: In the stands please

Hufflepuff Chaser
                                                            Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                            AC: 14 | Mods: +4
                                                            To the Goals: -/3
                                                            Final Roll: - - -
                                                            | |

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:30 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleHufflepuff Beater

'This is it, ' thought Hannah, trying hard to feel upbeat and not maudlin, as she trotted out to the pitch. 'The last season. Can't believe it's here already.' Both she and Emma needed to make things happen this year if either of them wanted to play another match after school was done. Yeah, she knew even if she made a team she'd be ace clipboard caddie and bench-warmer supreme for a couple seasons, but it wouldn't matter to her. While she really wanted to fly for Ireland, she'd be happy to fly for any team willing to take a chance on her. Hufflepuff needed to win and she had to show her stuff to get a scout's notice.

Dressed in a long Hufflepuff Tee-shirt of bright yellow and black, jeans and sneakers, Hannah was ready to tryout one last time. After greeting everyone and giving Emma a hug for luck, she headed over to where Balder was. "This is going to be our year, Balder, I can just feel it," she told their captain confidently, though she was privately worried about the Seeker slot, since Lionel had graduated.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
Year: Seventh
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 (1 year as Reserve Chaser, 3 years as Reserve Beater, 2 years as Beater)
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Wherever needed

After filling the form out and handing it back to Balder, Hannah went off and started her warm-up stretches, especially working on getting the kinks out of her arms. Yup, this was it, the beginning of her last campaign at Hogwarts.

OOC:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games