Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Savannah was one wicked dodger. Raymond would give her that. However it wasn't making it easy for Kyson and him. Seeing Kyson try twice, once was at least close, he tried again. What was the worst that could happen?

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Chaser
                                    Stealing from Savannah - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 4 (fail again)
                                    AC: 14
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & Tristan Hastings
                                    Chasers : Raymond Yuko & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Oliver Davis
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : James Rich & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Savannah Hastings

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ugh, missed again, Rey thought. Seeing that Yuko was attempting to steal the quaffle, she chased after a nearby bludger and hit it at him.

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: Yuko
                                                    Final Roll: 15 (hit!)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxplease hit!
                                                    f e e l i n gxxhopeful

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:13 am
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

GREEN Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) =
Chasing: X/3
Catching: X/2

The snitch danced out of her reach and Sera swore, beginning her search all over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2033-2034

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:08 am
Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move...
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise.
And I know we've got a long way to go; I know I've got so far-
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
You tried to emphasize and side with both your ghosts...
In time I swore I'd take the straight and narrow path but still won't.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander didn't necessarily want to call a timeout, but grudgingly admitted that it was probably time for one, before people started dropping from the sky like flies. So he called one, reluctantly, and proceeded to distribute potions, albeit somewhat impassively, to those injured when they had all landed. "We're breaking for ten minutes; I'd advise spending it drinking water and not trying to kill each other. I understand that can be tiring," he said shortly, and turned to Tristan to quietly discuss performances on the pitch and teams for the second half of tryouts. When he felt they'd all had long enough to sit around glaring at one another, or whatever it was they all liked to do, he began to outline teams again. "For Green Team I want Yuko keeping, McHalen seeking, McGregor and Rich beating, and Bannister and Macclellan chasing. Silver Team I want Blake keeping, Avery seeking, Hastings and Whyte beating, and the female Hastings and Davis chasing." With that out of the way he got tryouts started again, and kept out of the way after tossing the quaffle up to watch.

OOC:
((everyone, please indicate what team you're on, green or silver, in your posts, for the sake of everyone not having to constantly check this post))
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

mc2

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

kiska166

Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

oyehh

I hold his ear; I'm only trying to do my job tonight-
Kiss him on top his lips and crucify the fire...
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You built this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
Never really feel the same, never gonna be the same...
Trust in me the same way with your time, your blood;
Holy or inane to fall downward and never feel the same.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:26 am
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was glad Vander called for a break. He was getting rather bored waiting for the chasers to come by and try to score on him again. Upon landing, he was given a potion to drink, which almost immediately took away the pain that the bludger had caused. For the next round of tryouts, Ollie was excited he'd be chasing. Great, just what I wanted! he thought excitedly before flying up into the air during the toss up.

Team: Silver Chaser
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +2) (shooting quaffle +2)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 53
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: wrong dice roll))

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 5, 7, 4, 3, 3, 5, 4, 10, 10 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:28 am
((OOC: This is the toss up dice roll o3o Ignore the last one))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:25 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon sat up slowly, his head throbbing as he listened to the p***k Lillantine chastise him for his single-minded focus. Taking the potions, he narrowed his eyes, half-tempted to not even take them, but realizing that he was probably being an idiot if he didn't. As much as he disliked the fact that he was a wizard (and he really disliked that bit about himself), he had to admit that being instantly healed by something you drank wasn't all that bad, if you discounted all of the ingredients in the potions themselves. He drank them and watched the tryouts, frowning and ignoring Rich when he tried to check on him. The kid was seriously ignoring the fact that Leon did not like anyone. Sure, therre were beginning to be exceptions, but even those exceptions were far and few between.

When Lillantine called for a break, Leon stood, going over to retrieve his broom and bat and listening to the older teen's instructions. And then promptly rolling his eyes. Oh great, he was being paired with Rich, which was probably going to only increase the guy's... whatever the kid had for him. Hero-worship? Attempts at friendship? Leon honestly didn't know, and the Cockney boy was about to give the kid a piece of his mind for whatever the heck the kid thought their relationship was. However, he wasn't about to start into that when the team resumed tryouts. Mounting his broom, he flew up and sought out a bludger, noting that now his targets changed. He went for a bludger and swung, trying to aim at Tristan.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:51 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin House Tryouts.
                                                                Who? The hopefuls and returning players.
                                                                Thoughts?I WILL make first string this year.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                Jack took the much needed break, trying to stretch the newly gained cramped muscles after the bludger hits. He massaged his thigh while swigging a potion, staring up at the sky. The captain assigned the new teams and Jack nodded with satisfaction, now he wouldn't have to worry about Leon gunning for him and he'd actually get the chance to do something.

They took off back into the air, Jack watched as Leon aimed for Tristan. It was a good idea, take out the enemy beaters first. He sought the next bludger and sent it careening towards the new girl, Whyte.

GreenTeam Beater
                                                                Roll = 8 + 3 = 11, Miss
                                                                AC: 11
                                                                Current Total Bludger Modifier = +3
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

oyehh

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:02 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Missing again, Raymond felt a bludger nail him. It was from one of the first years and it hurt. Pushing back the pain he was glad to hear Evander call break. Touching back down he took a potion from him before getting some water. Sitting on the grass he took a breather before they got their positions for the next line up. He was going to be green teams keeper, worked for him he supposed. Getting into position, Raymond got ready to watch the chaos ensue.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Keeper
                                    Total Roll: ---
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Raymond Yuko
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & James Rich
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake Oliver Davis
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Tristan Hastings & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Savannah Hastings & Oliver Davis

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

Rey had to once again restrain herself cheering when the bludger successfully hit Yuko, she was getting better at this! She still sighed a relief when the captain called for a break; she was quite sore from the bludgers. She flew down and gratefully accepted the healing potion and drank it along with some water. After some rest, she was quite rejuvenated and was ready when the captain called out the new teams. I'll have to watch out for McGregor and Rich now that they won't be able to concentrate on each other.

She flew up and right on cue, as soon as the quaffle was tossed up, Rich aimed a bludger at her while McGregor aimed another at Hastings. Dodging the bludger, she chased after it and aimed it back at Rich.

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: +1
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: Rich
                                                    Final Roll: 03 (hit herself)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxplease hit
                                                    f e e l i n gxxdetermined

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    @Meph Jack finally gave Rey that welcome bludger xD
                                                    Are you effing kidding me

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

When a break was called, Aimee sighed and landed on the ground. Loosing sight of the snitch. She stretched out a bit and gulped down some water. When game was called again, she shot off into the air and began searching for the snitch

GREEN TEAM
                                                      Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3 Chasing
                                                      -/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

SILVER Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) =
Chasing: X/3
Catching: X/2

When Vander called for a break, Sera landed and stretched. Unlike the others she hadn't taken a beating. Too bad she didn't catch the snitch. When the try outs were called to start again, she began her search for the snitch.

Time: 2033-2034

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Shiny Furret rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 1, 10, 8, 2, 4, 10, 7, 2 Total: 55 (10-100)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

When the first half of tryouts had finished, Kyson landed and took a rest, stretching out his limbs and drinking some water. When it was time to get back into it, he found himself on the same team as Devonte. Hopefully they could work together to come out ahead. As the ball was tossed, the blonde darted for it, competing with Oliver for the chance to take it.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: -/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper- Raymond, Seeker- Aimee, Beaters- Leon and Jack, Chasers- Devonte and Kyson
Silver Team: Keeper- Caty, Seeker- Sera, Beaters- Tristan and Reyna, Chasers- Savannah and Oliver

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson came away with the Quaffle, tucking it securely under his arm. He glanced around for his teammate as he headed for his side of the field. It should be easy, he figured.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: 1/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper- Raymond, Seeker- Aimee, Beaters- Leon and Jack, Chasers- Devonte and Kyson
Silver Team: Keeper- Caty, Seeker- Sera, Beaters- Tristan and Reyna, Chasers- Savannah and Oliver

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games