Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm
((-giggles and throws popcorn at the screen- wink xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 pm
((Oh come on, you all know you secretly wanted to catch Lily not being such a goody-goody after all. wink

Anything else I could write, in deep, insert mental image here detail would not meet the PG-13 standards of the site. Some of us may already be pushing the limits. sweatdrop ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 am
{{I've probably already gone beyond the limits.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 am
((Lol ~ doubt anything we could come up with would be remotely close to what some of the teeny-boppers put in the Chatterbox. At least what we write fits in a story and makes some sense, not a bunch of chat merely meant to shock others. sweatdrop ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:31 am
{{Indeed. I've definitely seen far worse in Chatterbox and General Discussion. Sometimes I think they don't even really know what exactly it is they're saying... just saying it to perturb people.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 am
((Ah, the GD has gone to hell. "My *** is BIG!", "*****", "Wanna see my *fill in the blank.* I don't even bother looking in that section, over the last few years it's turned in to the CB or worse. If they don't get banned for that crap, I don't see how they could find offense at our stories...))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 am
(( most redundant thread that somehow made about a thousand pages was something along the lines of "Guys find a seat...Girls take a lap" And then first post...this is not a hook up site and no cybering...I was wtf?? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 am
(( rofl ninja See those in CB and GD all the time. How is "Take a seat but we're not cybering" General Discussion ~ stressed

Bratty really needs to go to bed, it's after midnight where I'm at.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 am
*The sun shining through the window hits Lily's face and she awakes with a start, feels the body next to her, panics before she remembers who it is, then panics some more. More pawns, damit. She hadn't wanted him caught up in this. Why couldn't I have been strong. She sighs, looks over at Moon as he sleeps, tangled in the sheets. He's so beautiful. She pulls herself out of bed, grabs a light robe putting it on as she pads in to the kitchen. She puts the kettle on, stops and retrieves her clothes, his, takes them back to the bedroom. Needs to sneak him out, maybe. Unless someone is watching her house. Probably, and it's too late. Probably would have been anyway. From what she learned from Brat, they know her life story. Not all of it. Shakes her head sighing, as she watches him sleep.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 pm
*Pulling herself together, she turns back out, fixes a cup of tea and sits at her table, tracing an unseen pattern on the top.

What now? Stupid, Lily. It can't go anywhere. Too much history, too much unsaid, we're not the same people anymore.
*Sighs* Can't work, just damn.

*How can she still love him so much? She continues tracing patterns on the tabletop.*

It was just the moment, we're just friends, he just, just, didn't know how to make me feel better, it's not, no. I'm like a comfortable old shoe and he'll regret this. I regret this.

*She takes a sip of tea, stares at the scarred table she's meant to get to refurbishing, feeling as old and battered as it is.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:40 pm
* After he had made his way into his chambers he began to tear through all of his belongings, looking to be rid of anything that reminded him of her. As he was emptying the trunk at the end of his bed he came across a jeweled dagger that she had given him as a gift. As he sat there and stared at it his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. He stands and moves to the door placing the dagger on the table in the foyer as he called to the person on the other side. * Who comes to my chambers? * A soft reply is heard on the other side * It is Alicia... * Hesitant at first but he moves to the open the catch and slides the bolt back to open the door. Alicia slips quickly inside and as he closes the door and locks it he doesn't see her eyes sweep over the dagger on the table. He turns to her after finishing with the bolt. * So why have you come here? Did you not cause enough hurt earlier? * Alicia crosses the space between them swiftly and takes his head in her hands * I'm sorry love... * and locks her lips to his. Taken aback at this sudden change he quickly succumbs to her kiss and embraces her. As she begins to walk backwards heading towards the hall they bump into the table as they make their way to the bedroom. As they make their way through the doorway he breaks away form her to move everything off the bed. As he bends down a searing pain shoots through his back just below his shoulder blade. Shocked he falls to his knees and reaches behind himself to pull the object out of his back. Bringing it back around he sees that it was the jeweled dagger he had set down. Confused for a moment he then remembers the trip down the hall and the quick bump into the table and it all sinks in. As the wound closes he stands up with the dagger in hand and turns around to face her. Alicia stood there with another dagger ready. * Why....? * His face a blur of anger and sadness * You thought that you could just change the way we have lived for thousands of years. Our traditions and customs....? I tried to convince you otherwise love....I tried to save you from this and warn you. But you pushed on...and it has to end tonight. * She lunges forward attempting to slice at his neck, but he steps back quickly and catches her wrist. He swiftly breaks her wrist and wrenches the dagger out of her hand at the same time backhanding her with his other hand knocking her back into the wall. As she starts to get up off the ground he kicks her in the head sending her back to the ground out cold. He left her lying there as he makes his way to the door and unlocks it calling for the guards. * Come quickly for there has been an attack on my life..! * The two guards posted for this hall came rushing to his door and stepped inside remembering to bow before speaking. * The attacker Elder...? * He points to his bedroom and responded with a small pain * It is Elder Alicia.... * A confused look came over the guards faces but they moved nonetheless to the room. Not but a few seconds the sound of shuffling came from inside the room and a loud and a smaller thud came from the room. As he moved around to see what was going on Alicia came out of the room holding his sword, blood stain on it, and dragging the other guard out. She throws him to the ground and holds the blade to his throat. * Elder Antony here tried to attack me. As you and your friend tried to help me your friend lost his life. DO you know anything different..? * She asks him with malicious intent in her voice as she raises the blade against his throat. Antony looks down at him with pity in his eyes * Marc.... * Marc closed his eyes so he didnt have to look in Antonys. * I understand Elder Alicia... * She drops the blade from his throat and he slumps to the ground * Good.. * She moves to the door keeping her eye and blade facing Antony and calls out loudly * Help!! Betrayal in Elder Antony's room..!! Alert the Council...!! * Shouts could be heard throught the halls and courtyard below as soldiers rushed to the Council's aid. *  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm
-after another uneventful night in the sticks, he decides to call it in, making a mental note to have the boys accompany him that night when he goes back. Before this weekend was over, he'd have this wrapped up. He had other things to tend to, more important things, and he didn't need this in the way of that. After walking the half mile back to his bike, he digs in the pack strapped to the back and pulls out his phone, shooting a text to dame.

Msg to dame
Things were uneventful last night, so gonna try again tonight, this time with crew. Headed to office for shower/nap. Whenever you're ready to pick up your car, let me know. Miss you and see you soon.

Revving his love to life, he releases the brake and takes off in the direction of GGG and his office-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games