Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm
Ventura nodded and attempted to focus on Scarlet. He tried to remember everything about her he could but it was usless.

Raiem landed directly next to Kraga noticing the babies. ' Babies.....'Raiem though to Kraga as he attempted to pluck a feather with his beak.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:47 pm
The dragon poked a forked tongue out at the griffin. Please just hurry up, I'll have one more favour to ask of you after this, and that is to hide my egg well. I won't be able to go through this pain again. He turned his head to examined the oddly angled wings.

Erika thought for a moment. "alright, try this." she waved her hand in mid air and watched for a moment as what looked like a painting, formed before them. Wrighting was all over the map of the Castle. "alright, let's see... ah there." she poked the magiked map and watched it wobble for a moment. With a sucking sort of noise it moved forwards to concentrate on a single room. "Hmm, ok, Ventura, this is Scarlet's room, think of going to..." she pointed at an empty corner, "that part, lock it, and only it, into your mind, then let yourself go there."  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm
Iah approached the castle making is way through the trees. He entered the doors sitting at the throne of the Castle.

((Iah doesn't know...))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm
((ok i guess lol))

Vincent sighed as the last of the people left no longer concerned. He stayed on his throne in the throne room not knowing if he should see if Scarlet was alright. "Maybe i shouldn't. She would probably feel worse if she layed her eyes upon me," he muttered and sat back on the chair.

Rui picked up Scarlet and layed her down on her bed and used magic to restrain her. She was far to weak to break it so for now that would do. He stood beside the bed and watched hopelessly as she thrashed around sobbing loudly.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm
(man i cant do anything but its worth waiting cause things will get very interesting twisted *evil laugh*)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 pm
Iah stood out of the throne, "She's not here.." he bolted out of the room launching at where her smell came from. He ran fast as he was completely healed and energized. He ran quicker as the seconds passed.

(( Lol, it has gotten interesting... ))

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm
(oh boy now its getting more interesting!!!!!!!!! lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 pm
((lol woo))

Rui turned away from Scarlet not baring to watch anymore. He looked toward the door and suddenly felt and increasing amount of energy coming near the room. He could sense the bad intent in the persons aura. He stood near Scarlet just in case.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 pm
Iah knocked on the door leaning on it so he couldn't be visible from the other side.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm
"Who is it?" Rui said calmly not moving an inch from where he stood. He didn't want to let his guard down no matter who it was at the door.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm
Iah knocked on the door once again awaiting for him to step closer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:15 pm
"I asked your identity so speak up. If not then just leave," Rui said as he still felt the aura. He wasn't planing on just backing down and letting his guard down.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm
Ross finally found his way to Scarlets room, only to find someone leaning against the door, refusing to answer the questions coming from Rui. He walked calmly towards the man. "What do you want with the lady? Hasn't our kingdom suffered enough with out people forcing it down further?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 pm
Iah looked at Ross, he signaled him to leave as he put on his mask. He slid two marbles from his pocket, one purple one blue. He slid the blue one under the door as he dropped the second one. "Release!" he smirked as the purple one oppened releasing a thick fog of purple gas. The other one blew up. Iah ducked avoiding the flying door as the fog entered the room.Two more purple marbles rolled into the room. "Release!" the fog covered the room as Iah made his way around Rui looking down at Scarlet.He could see simply because of the mask. He grabbed his sword slamming it down where her head was.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 pm
(0.0 wow didnt expect tht at all)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games