Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creepy...
"He didn't used to be..." Naoko whispered as he finished with his shoes. Heaving a sigh, the blond watch Ryu get dressed. "At least, not when I first met him... when we first started seeing each other... He was... well kind of like Nakai to be honest." the pianist shrugged. "I still don't know why he snapped... I've never known why..."
Sighing again, Naoko stood and was suddenly attacked by a barrage of sweet kisses. He loved these gentle and adorable moments with Ryu... away from the world... away from anything... just the two of them.
But then his akuma was pulling him out of the dorm room. "I need to put in a call to a bakery too." NAKO spoke, dialing his cell and placing a delivery order for donuts, bagels, poptarts, and little fruit pastries.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Meanwhile, Michi worked his way back to the bathroom and got a few wet wash clothes to cool the boy off. He could tell that Chiyou was probably just a little overtired and didn't take care of himself but surely Michi would get things fixed up soon enough. He put the cool towels on the boy's forehead and then on his wrists and ankles.

"You really are a handful." he said softly into Chiyou's ear then walked out for a few minutes to have the cook prepare some food. At least the boy wasn't sick so he'd be able to eat real meals. Really, Michi wasn't sure how he got 3 people to care for all at once but it happened. However, he doubted that Ishi-san or Akihiko would need him for a little while.

Eventually, he walked back in with a small plate of tiny sandwiches and a large glass of water, plus his own shake mixture to replenish a few other vitamins. Setting them beside the bed, he checked out that fever. At least the wet cloths were helping. He didn't want another trip to the hospital.

But in the mean time, while he waited for Chiyou-kun to wake, his fingers wandered all over Chiyou's body working on the sore aching muscles again and then using a few needles to get rid of a couple knots. He removed them not long after so Chiyou wouldn't have to see them then sat beside the bed after rewetting the cool towels.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

If I had a dream...

"MM...I suppose not..." he answerd and let the man guide him to the bed. Laying down as requested, he held him close and smiled a little, "I know you'll always say your fine. Even if you don't feel fine. Just relax...Mm...maybe I should treat you to a frozen american pizza when we go shopping together." He grinned a little more because he wonder how Akihiko would react.

Even so, inside he knew that Akihiko was probably wanting to claw at the ceiling with that need which called fiercely for him. So Izzy took his hands and scratched up and down Akihiko's back giving him a different stimulation to pay attention to. He knew that those hands would eventually want to cling to something if they weren't looking for a needle. Well that wouldn't happen even if Izzy had to watch over Akihiko himself. Thank goodness for Michi.

Then, Izzy took Akihiko's hands and slide them up his back. "My back is ok for your hands. It won't hurt if you hold me." His fingers ran up through Aki's hair massaging into the scalp, offering different comforting distractions as his leaned in to capture the warmth between them.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

"I'll have my cook make you a fresh pizza." Akihiko teased in return, blue eyes closing to a half lidded gaze as he took in the new sensation of Izzy's hands on his back.
It at least distracted him.
Arms around his manager's own back, lithe fingers clung to the fabric, pulling slightly as he held the other man close.
God how he wanted something... something to make it stop... like things were moving beneath his skin... crawling... searching...
Biting his lip slightly, Narcissus kept talking to try and forget about it.
"Glad I won't bruise you like an orange." he half-teased, leaning his head into Izzy's hands as they rubbed and massaged. "How... how did Chiyou-kun deal, Ishi? With this, I mean... how did he cope..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

As Naoko called the bakery, Ryu trotted along, whistling a crazy little tune as he walked his silly little walk with his odd little hand holding on to the pianist's.
Ryuukaze was practically a chibi puppy boy.
They made it to the practice room just in time to see several men wheeling out the piano...
Peeking into the room, there was a sparkling, brand new baby grand piano in an astonishing amethyst shade.
"Ne, Na-kun...did Shou-san order a new piano?" he asked, putting a finger to his bottom lip.
But...Shou bringing in a new piano just for practice...and one so lavish...in Naoko's favorite color?
Something seemed...off...
Kami-sama! Was...Naoko having an affair with Shou?
But when...and how? Impossible! Right?
Still...the piano was incredibly suspicious...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Cold. And wet.
Then...warm. And soft.
And...a slight pricking...though it was somehow very relaxing.
Then, just the cool feeling as he slept.
Slowly, Chiyou felt himself coming around, as though he were making his way through a thick fog.
Opening his eyes, he didn't recognize at all where he was. All he knew was that he lay on a plush bed in a red room.
"Nnn..." he moaned a bit, reaching up to shield his eyes from the light. The cloth that had been on his wrists fell away.
Someone...had been taking care of him.
Rolling over, he noticed that someone to be none other than Michi...the physical therapist he had met at the hospital.
"Wh..where am I? What's going on?" he asked dazedly, but then he gasped, sitting bolt upright, eyes wide.
"Izzy! Where's Izzy!" he gasped, panicking and obviously very confused.
Jumping out of the bed, he made it two steps before the room began to go black around him again, and he fell...right into Michi's lap.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

If I had a dream...

"Ooh...that would be tasty. After we buy the fresh vegetables. I've never had a cook to make my dinners before. I suppose if I did that would change my mind about how I ate." he mused as he continued to work on distracting Akihiko's mind.

Continuing that massage, Izzy laughed, "Rather be an orange than a banana." But then another question came to him. One that had a more serious note hidden within.

"When Chiyou-kun first started down the road, I didn't see the signs. Didn't even know what was going on until I caught him. He tried to hide things and well, most of the time he was really good at it. He didn't have a good upbringing so his desire to find things to make him happy was really strong. He mixed drugs and drink...I ended up putting him in rehab twice under aliases while I made cover stories of Chiyou doing other things. But you know the paparazzi are hard to hide from." he said letting the words sink in. Those years were really hard on both he and Chiyou-kun.

"As for coping, he...well he didn't for a long time. Drugs feel really good because it targets your brains reward system until you're dependent on them to make you feel good. It take mainly willpower to stop the addiction and telling people you need help when an urge strikes. You're not far down the addict's path like Chiyou is so chances are once this is over you'll recover and be just you. However, unlike you, Chiyou-kun has an everyday battle to face and doesn't have the strong sense of purpose except when he finds something to fixate on...like me." he answered then continued, "I really hope...someone else will come into his life just because I've been the only one to really care about his well being. I think of him as...like a son in many ways He's really a good boy when he's not...mm"

He had probably given Akihiko a lot to think about but good god he didn't want to go down that path with a second star. How he wished this had never happened! Akihiko was such a strong man. He didn't want to see him going through what Chiyou-kun did...and maybe still does.

So for a moment, he was silent then he slowly looked up into those blue eyes absorbing their depths then he pulled the man's forehead against his own. "You're first in my heart, Akihiko...and there are pleasures far more real and enticing than the false ones a drug could give." Maybe it wasn't quite a confession, but it was a start to a later conversation. One that he hoped would give Akihiko a moment to pause and think about.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 pm

"Now now Chiyou-kun. Hold on! OH crap." Michi caught the boy as he raced to the other side of the bed, "Good grief what am I to do with you. You're a worse patient than Ishi-san and Akihiko combined!"

He lifted him up and carried him back to the bed then deposited him there. "Now lay there...and we will talk." he said firmly and then smiled, "Ishi-san is in his new bedroom and from what I know Naricissus was going to give him time to get comfortable. You know, let the man get used to his new surroundings considering all he's been through with people poking at him and stuff he deserves it. Also, we are at Narcissus' home and you are in a guest bedroom until your fever is down and your re-hydrated."

It was then he pulled the plate over closer with the delicious little sandwiches, water, and shake. "As soon as you're feeling ready, you're going to drink water slowly and take some nibbles from these sandwiches. No gulping...or all out eating either and I am sure you can guess why."

He then grinned a little bit and looked at Chiyou-kun's blonde head of hair as he changed the subject. "I've always wanted to bleach my hair blond but I'm afraid that it might look silly on me. But it does look good on you."

Inside Michi wondered how Akihiko was doing but he felt that for a short time, Ishi-san would be able to handle it. In the meantime, he'd watch over Chiyou-kun until Akihiko was ready to leave. At least, he'd have good eye candy while he waited. Yes, working for the Stars at least gave much more appealing views than his traditional clients.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 am

Blue eyes turned quizzical as Akihiko stared at Izzy. "Are you suggesting I'll be a paparazzi problem?" he teased before redirecting the subject. "I'll be fine... I'm just a little shaky right now is all. Michi-kun said it would pass... you said it would pass... so I just have to ride it out, ne?"
Narcissus had known about Chiyou's addiction, but he hadn't really known how severe it was.
Or had been...
Could the young man possibly still be on drugs?
It was certainly something that the musician vowed to look into... especially given the fact that Chiyou seemed to attached to Izzy.
Without that love being reciprocated in the same fashion... the kid was bound to get upset.
But upset enough for drugs?
That was something Narcissus didn't know.
But then...
What happened next was simply...
Awkward?
Cute?
Unexpected?
Surprising?
So many ways to describe Izzy Lucky's next actions...
For a long moment, Akihiko said nothing... did nothing. He just stood there...
But then... when the silence seemed to stretch on and become heavy and unbearable.
"I know..." the young Koyasu whispered. "There's more to life than feeling happy... there's sadness and pain, anger and joy... so many things, so many different feelings... To rely on just a euphoric happiness... is false."
What the musician did next however, he couldn't help. Narcissus moved his head in just such a way, as to gently kiss Izzy's lips. It was a sweet chaste kiss, just a moment of affection...
Then Akihiko pulled back. "I'll be fine. Focusing on work will help get me through it." he gave a half-smirk. "It would ruin me if I failed my fans... so I'll have to give it my all, a need for drugs or not, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 am

Thankfully, the two bodyguards who were waiting downstairs at the front desk, followed after the musician's without even an order.
But arriving at the studio...
"It's not Shou-san..." Naoko whispered, looking at the piano as if it were diseased. "He's... trying to win me..."
The hand in Ryu's tightened, as if the blond were fearing that any second, Hayato would pop out of the shadows.
"He came to the studio last night... I didn't want to worry you about it because nothing happened. He just hit the piano and got in trouble for it with Yamada-san. Guess this is his sick way of apologizing..."
The urge to take a baseball bat to the purple piano was great... but he didn't want to upset Shou again.
At least not before the breakfast arrived.
WHICH at that very moment... it did. Caterers were quickly setting everything up, including milk and breakfast tea and coffee and even hot cocoa.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

If I had a dream...

"Yes...it will pass." He hoped that he was right, and Akihiko was strong enough. But, seriously, how many stars didn't try or do some drugs? It was a common thing in a musician's world even if Izzy couldn't stand the thought of anyone using drugs. He didn't like smoking, because it stank and because it was addictive. Great...he hadn't thought about that. Akihiko smoked so there was the potential there for an addict. The man wasn't completely invulnerable.

So all Izzy could do was hope...and watch with his manager's mindset. He didn't want Narcissus to fail...or Akihiko to become empty inside from a worthless addiction.

The kiss was affectionate and sweet and Izzy felt he could get used to more of those. However, it was hard to say exactly what Akihiko felt about him right now. There was a mixture of impressions he was getting from these past few moments. He wondered if Akihiko even knew what he felt with all the other things going on in his body and around him. He was sure that there was more than enough stress within the man.

"I'm sure that Shou-san will keep you too damn busy to think about anything but music." he answered with a small smile. Inside, he realized he was going to back off for to give Akihiko space and let him become Narcissus once more - A busy star that had big dreams. Ones that Shou-san might help him achieve.

After all, right now, Izzy also realized that Akihiko and he were still dealing with what had happened. And he wondered if Akihiko would remain this gentle...or if he would feel the same way once he had time to heal. Although...somewhere inside, he remembered a few heart flutters when he looked at the man...before this nightmare began.

"Yes, and I have a feeling you're going to need to get to that rehearsal. I know how much it means to you and I want you to do your best. I'll be alright in your house. I've plenty of work to do from that nice desk in my room to keep me busy. So you won't have to worry about where your manager is." he smiled brightly on the outside but in the inside, he was a bit afraid to be completely alone and even more worried about not being on the job with his stars! However, this house, was so much safer than his own.

Slowly, he unwrapped his fingers from around Akihiko. He didn't want to let go but...he knew he had to. There were important things to be done. And he couldn't protect him from...drugs. That would take the man's own willpower.

"Maybe I'll just take a nap here, then work some later." he finally said feeling how soft the comforter was on the top of this bed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 am

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

He had just finished the Demon's set and was pondering how to get from point a to b in the bridge between. Thankfully, there was plenty of music here to do just that and he was mad enough to pull all this off!

Walking out of the vocals room, Shou headed down into the main studio where he knew a cooler would be waiting with water. LOTS of WATER. Shou could practically drink a lake dry for all the water he took in on set.

But then as he opened the cooler and picked out a big bottle, something purple caught his eye. "Mmm? Did I order that? When did the set change?" At that moment he also realized that Naoko and Ryuu were standing close to that purple piano.

"Ah...Naoko-san, Ryuukaze-san, I don't remember ordering a purple piano but...I suppose if the other one had problems it can not be helped." He started to wander their direction when suddenly the caterers caught his eyes then...a growl emitted from his own tummy. "Ooh...donuts! Bagels!" The instant distraction drew the star immediately away from the piano as he searched the platters until he found it...a JELLY DONUT!

But then...he also found a CREAM FILLED DONUT! With one in each hand, his tongue snaked into the hole that had the dab of cream filling on top and then flicked back out around the rim. "Mmmmm!! Oishii!" was the immediate response as he licked the delicious fluffy filling. Totally distracted, he nibbled his way around the donut's edge, exploring its sugary coating.

"I really love donuts...such a tasty treat. I'll have a sugar rush!" he beamed as his excited words flowed out from him! "After the donuts, a pastry...no a bagel...wait BOTH!"

It took Shou several minutes of pastries before his mind was able to focus on the piano and the other two men and as fast as he went after the donuts he suddenly was all business. "Did you sleep well? Are you ready to review the Angelic set? I need to make sure that I've enough time with that bridge to get changed and into the wings for the flight down. So I'll need to go over the music with you both and Yammi to make sure that happens."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Strangely, Akihiko DID have an addictive personality. There was a reason why he rarely got drunk, and when he did, was usually rather unpredictable.
Not that he was predictable normally.
But he was a smoker, and he had had a problem with alcohol near the beginning of his career... then there was sex...
Drugs though...
He hadn't ever been exposed to those, oddly enough.
Now...
Well...
Sighing, Akihiko stood from the bed, untangling himself from his manager. "You can sleep here as long as you want, Ishi. I want you to be comfortable and get some rest. I'll let Michi-kun know you're down here."
However, before heading to the door, the musician paused.
"I'm gonna need to shower... can't go to a rehearsal like... well this..." he sighed again before leaning over Izzy and placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Arigatou, Ishi... you just get some sleep, ne?"
Without another word, Narcissus headed into the large bathroom, closing the door behind him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 pm

"The piano is..." but before Naoko could say anything else, Shou was bouncing around the studio like a crazy person.
All thanks to some quickly bought breakfast foods.
The blond couldn't help but smile as he watched their leader enjoy the treats... and he certainly couldn't help the sudden tightness he felt in his pants when that tongue...
A shiver ran down his spine, before Naoko redirected his attention and focused on Ryu. He intended to better explain about last night... but then Shou was back to them, all business now.
"I hope those were tasty." the pianist spoke with a smile. "But yeah, I slept alright. Did you, Shou-san? I'm all good for working on the Angelic set today. As for the piano... Hayato put yours out of tune last night, Yamada-san got onto him. I'm guessing this is his way of apologizing... though it really creeps both myself and Ryu out."
After all, it WAS common knowledge that Naoko loved purple...
"Any word on Narcissus?" the blond asked quickly. "I still can't believe he just left us, left you, with all this to do..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

"Very tasty...yes, I could almost eat them all day except...well I'd have to have real food somewhere in that. I love Indian food! So maybe we can have some delivered tonight. "Ah...I slept well enough I suppose beyond the odd dreams about a boy and a tea set. Maybe its just an Alice in Wonderland dream. I've surely dropped far down the Rabbit Hole this time." he answered as he then considered the next words.

"Mm...put my piano out of tune. Does he even play piano? At least he replaced it because we don't have time for tuning. Good for Yamada-san. I'll have a talk with Hayato-kun about messing around in my studio before a show. That's not very professional. Apologies or not..." Shou usually let Yamada-san take care of all these things but apparently, Hayato-kun might need a bit of more direct words from star to star. Seriously, the studio should be a safe haven for a star...not a place for personal games or vendettas.

But then he paused as Naoko brought up the subject of Narcissus and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly, "No...nothing. And well, I don't expect there to be. Ohayou heir apparent stated that he probably wouldn't make it and well I am not going to search for the man by phone. It's not my responsibility to babysit my Rival." he said with certain annoyance under his breath. I'm going to do the show and to hell with Ohayou and their stunts. He got me inspired...and I was a fool to believe him but with everyone's help, this show will be the best ever!"

With that he finished his donut and smiled at the two of them. "So shall we get started?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games