Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 am
It's good. Though it tastes more like cake than carrot.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 am
*content with his cake fix, he passes out on his plate*

Yes, Reisen. Carrot cake does tend to taste like cake. Actually, the flavor of carrot cake is rather similar to spice cake... or at least the ones I've had in the past.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 am
I see.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 am
(I tried Tes but its not working that and i also do not have a photobucket account. If you be so kind just to take it then give me the link it would help greatly that or I guess I could make a photobucket.com account)  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:13 am
{{I would suggest making a photobucket account. It's free and you don't have to depend on other people to host images for you. Also, I don't know how it could "not be working". I gave two different ways to get your image and either one should work fine.}}

Carrot cake does have carrots in it, though. Not exactly sure who came up with the idea to put carrots in cake, but it's pretty good. I had a cake once that was made as a breakfast food which had several kinds of vegetables in it apparently... or at least squash. I remember there was squash. It just tasted like cake, though. I ate a lot of it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:23 am
Sounds good.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 am
*checks his watch and groans*
It's a bit early, but I think I'm too tired to stay awake. You two enjoy your morning or something.

*picks up Draa and heads back to his apartment to sleep*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 am
((Thanks for the tip Tes got it working now and thanks))
::Maune smiles at he replaces the display dish on the carrot cakes and smiles as he throws the empty bag away and turns around and starts to walk out but stops and picks up Reisen and gently puts her down on a couch in the place so she can rest and wraps his coat around her to keep her warm::

Edit: ::Maune then stands back up and starts to walk slowly out of Lilys while Reisen rests:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm
*walks into Lily's and places a couple of cakes and some cookies in the display* Oh, somebody else brought some. I'll have to try it when I have more time. *leaves the Pad*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Maune
((Thanks for the tip Tes got it working now and thanks))
::Maune smiles at he replaces the display dish on the carrot cakes and smiles as he throws the empty bag away and turns around and starts to walk out but stops and picks up Reisen and gently puts her down on a couch in the place so she can rest and wraps his coat around her to keep her warm::

Edit: ::Maune then stands back up and starts to walk slowly out of Lilys while Reisen rests:;
(( stressed What made you think I was sleeping?))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 pm
-brings in a big box of carrot cakes, carrot cake cookies, carrot cake doughnuts, carrot cake cupcakes, and several other carrot cake-based pastries and breads, and sets it on the counter-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm
not to much cinammon in them is there?  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 am
ThisEmptySoul

Carrot cake does have carrots in it, though. Not exactly sure who came up with the idea to put carrots in cake, but it's pretty good. I had a cake once that was made as a breakfast food which had several kinds of vegetables in it apparently... or at least squash. I remember there was squash. It just tasted like cake, though. I ate a lot of it.

Are you talking about Zucchini bread?
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 am
it might have been. I think they added carob or something because it was darker, though. I could have sworn it was cake... I found it hard to believe that it was some kind of breakfast food.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 am
Zucchini bread is good, so is carrot cake, but I like them both with nuts. I love nuts all types.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games