Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 pm
The Dark Night didn't look surprised, but he got up from his chair, pulling out his sword. "Then i believe we should get this underway," he said calmly.

Raven looked shocked, but shrugged it off and smiled. "i guess its one more life loss then," she smirked evily.

Amber sighed and walked around her room, then peeked out her door, but she closed it and stayed inside. "ok what if Raven or someone sees me out in the halls and asks me what i'm doing?" she asked herself. "Well there IS the window..." Amber said, turning to face the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm
"Lets,"Wrath said then put his hands together and on the handcuffs and the handcuffs vanished  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:59 pm
((Tell me what to do!!! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm
((Idk crying to much pressure!!!! burning_eyes ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:03 pm
((Tell me what to do. im suffering from idkaphobia!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 pm
((idkaphobia? isn't that like the fear of idk or something?))

Raven smirked. "I guess it's your funeral..." she said to Wrath.

The Dark Night smirked. "Your move," he said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 pm
Wrath quickly dashed over to a metal bar "Heres a show of my alchemy,"Wrath smirked and put his hands on the bar turning it into a metal soard onto his arm.

((Bad brain won't spell))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm
((No, i just don't know what to do! Leafpetal come up with a plan to give me something to do! pleasE!!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 pm
((OK OK OK!!!! jeez Dew-Chan let me think... do you mind telling me where Emili is though? That may help...))

The Dark Night smiled. "Impressive, but i guess you have sealed your fate by challenging me... so sad to see a power go to waste..." he said evily. "Attack of the Knife." Fragments of the sword flew at Wrath, slicing his legs and non-metal-arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 pm
((just put me wandering in the halls, and remember. im only human now. btw, please stop posting here for now, i might be gone for the next week because i think im sick.))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 am
((But we're in the middle of a fight))

Wrath looked at the Dark Knight and didn't flinch from the attack "How about this once one of us is sure to lose then the winner gets what they want,you get gold,and I get out of here,"Wrath said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 am
((But i don't want to fall behind, please!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 am
((sorry dew-chan, but we wanna post.... sweatdrop i promise that the plan for you can go along with your confuzlement and idkment, ok?))

The Dark Night smirked evily. "How about if you win, you leave, but if i win, you make the gold, THEN die," he said. "Claw from the sword." Tiger-like claws shot from the sword, scratching and slicing Wrath over and over again.

Raven flew up into the air and over the fight, landing beside Envy. "You don't seem to care for Wrath, but you do for Amber?" Raven questioned Envy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:40 pm
"Well Amber was always easy to make evil but Wrath never excepted it,"Envy explained. Wrath took a gaint lep at the Dark knight  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 pm
Raven thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah i guess so... i still don't trust her though... she was easy to make evil, but she may be just as easy to change back..." Raven said, somewhat to herself.

The Dark Night slide to the side and watched Wrath fly past him. "Claw from the sword." More tiger-like claws shot from the Dark Night's sword towards Wrath.

Amber took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the window of her room. At the window, she saw it wasn't too far down to jump. "ok... just jump out and run..." she said to herself, getting ready to jump.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games