Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:57 am
Invictus_88
So, Simon. You heard I intend to win a seat on the Executive Committee of Ceredigion Conservatives?

wink

Liberals are much more fun. You might feel (and possibly *cough* pretty much are) the laughing stock of everyone, but we have the best sense of humour to keep coming back year after year and getting nowhere. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:42 am
Pirate pictures! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh what a fun night...the bits that are still in the ol' memory...

dreaming_mouse

[Finrod]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Shadow of an Illusion
[Finrod]
Is it possible for a mod to shift Heterodyne's post into the Politics subforum so that this conversation could be continued without derailing this thread?

It definitely merits thoughtful and detailed replies, but I'm mindful that lengthy political discussion could be out of place in this particular thread.

I've quoted it into a new thread. It's not hard to find but it's here if you're feeling particuarly lazy.

Many thanks!
(And yes - how did you know that I'm inherently lazy smile ? Good show. biggrin )

For Heterodyne - I've discussed your points at Shadow of an Illusions link, if you're interested..

Cheers, all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:08 pm
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
So, Simon. You heard I intend to win a seat on the Executive Committee of Ceredigion Conservatives?

wink

Liberals are much more fun. You might feel (and possibly *cough* pretty much are) the laughing stock of everyone, but we have the best sense of humour to keep coming back year after year and getting nowhere. xd

Ah. Humour.

Now I understand your choices of leader.

eek  

Invictus_88
Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:10 pm
[Finrod]
For Heterodyne - I've discussed your points at Shadow of an Illusions link, if you're interested..

Cheers, all.

She'll be back on Tuesday, ish. Until then she's banished to Peterborough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:11 pm
This is so confusing...Does -anybody- here know how to fix a brick of a digital camera?! I hate mine...I'm supposed to be going to a party next Friday, the theme is sluts, and I was hoping to fix the Brick...oh well...probably best not to bring it..I think I'll be getting more than just tipsy..  

Creatio ex Nihilo

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:49 am
Creatio ex Nihilo
I think I'll be getting more than just tipsy..
It's definitely best not to take it, trust me

Ninja-spellchecked by FiF.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:33 pm
xXx White Lily xXx
Creatio ex Nihilo

Yes... I'm not going in the end... There's no way in Hell I'd go to a party dressed like a tart. I just don't do that. But thank you for the advice anyway ^^  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
This is so confusing...Does -anybody- here know how to fix a brick of a digital camera?! I hate mine...I'm supposed to be going to a party next Friday, the theme is sluts, and I was hoping to fix the Brick...oh well...probably best not to bring it..I think I'll be getting more than just tipsy..

Someone else with Bebo/Myspace/Facebook will have a camera. Just jump in front of it every now and then and have a look on their page a few days later.
Who needs a camera?

User Image
See. Might be unflattering but you aren't meant to look at me, look at the fort. (Work party)

BOO!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:43 am
xXx White Lily xXx
Creatio ex Nihilo

sweatdrop
I cant even remember how I spelt it.. but however it was, I'm shocked at myself... even so, I'm not sure that I like the idea of someone editing my posts
Wow I think this might be the first time I've used white text..

xXx White Lily xXx

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:15 pm
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

wink

Ah. Humour.

Now I understand your choices of leader.

eek

Ming is just pure entertainment. Imagine the blunders he would make as PM! Hilarity in action!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:22 am
xXx White Lily xXx
xXx White Lily xXx
Creatio ex Nihilo

sweatdrop
I cant even remember how I spelt it.. but however it was, I'm shocked at myself...

It was 'definately'. Would've left it alone, but it was italicised... asking for it.

xXx White Lily xXx
I'm not sure that I like the idea of someone editing my posts

I won't do it then. neutral  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:15 am
xXx White Lily xXx
xXx White Lily xXx
Creatio ex Nihilo

sweatdrop
I cant even remember how I spelt it.. but however it was, I'm shocked at myself... even so, I'm not sure that I like the idea of someone editing my posts
Wow I think this might be the first time I've used white text..

Someone once edited my photo..they were cruel and made me look like a retard, not that I'm far from it or anything but seriously...no, editing other people's photos can be a nasty business  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:10 pm
I didn't edit anyone's photo...  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Heterodyne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:16 pm
Invictus_88
[Finrod]

Cheers, all.

She'll be back on Tuesday, ish. Until then she's banished to Peterborough.

Exile was a little longer than I expected... but I'm back now.

Mode of escape from the suburbs of Peterborough >>

User Image

Pseudo-superheroine-cheese. Oh yes.

I'll be jet-packing my way over to the Politics subforum, thanks for the move, Shadow of an Illusion. ^^

...And as for amusing political leaders... Boris Johnson. Or BoJo, as he is increasingly known. Mayor BoJo. sweatdrop Why does it seem so inevitable?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games