Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:56 pm
(LEAVE ME ALONE GET OVER IT)
Frostpaw dropped her to her mother then looked over at Blizzardkit. "May you get a piece of fresh kill please"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
(Splinterkit is being carried, she can't be knocked down)
Meadowkit blinked at Crystalstar "ummm . . ."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 pm
Nights of Nyx
(LEAVE ME ALONE GET OVER IT)
Frostpaw dropped her to her mother then looked over at Blizzardkit. "May you get a piece of fresh kill please"She said

-grabs a thrush and brings over-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Sagefire woke up and looked at her kits. One was completely black with green eyes, another was all gray and one was almost bluish  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm
Volekit was shaking, he didn't know what to do. If he went to the nursery Splinterkit would tear him to shreds. If he ran away he would just be brought back. Meadowkit was with Crystalstar. "I . . I'm going to be killed . . " Volekit whimpered collapsing in the snow. "Splinterkit was bluffing, i knew that, but now . . " Volekit shivered when he remembered Splinterkit's eyes while she was being picked up.
~~~
Splinterkit said nothing, Splinterkit did nothing. She waited for the apprentice to leave. just a couple moons . . . then i an take revenge . . and after that . . . Splinterkit took in a deep breath, then let it out. Volekit will pay for this . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Featherkit cowered behind Volekit. "I'm sorry. She was hurting you. I wanted to help." She lowered her ears and looked at the ground. Her blue eyes were full of sadness. "I'm sorry."  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 pm
"why couldn't everyone just leave her alone . . " Volekit whispered. Meadowkit had told him once that Splinterkit wouldn't do anything bad as long as she wasn't provoked. "why?" Volekit looked at Featherkit, he felt empty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 pm
Featherkit looked at her paws. She felt horrible. She started shaking, not from cold but because she was crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" She jumped up and ran off, hiding in a small insision in the side of a den. It was small enough for a kit, but not big enough for an apprentice. She was lucky. She just fit.  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 pm
Volekit watched Featherkit run away. I should chase her. . . it's not her fault, she was just worried about me . . Volekit just sat. well . . if i stay close to mother, maybe Splinterkit won't act to violently. Volekit stood up, then padded slowly to the nursery.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm
Featherkit put a paw on her muzzle. She had stopped crying, but her fur was still wet were her tears had fallen. A chilly wind blew and some came into her hiding spot. It made her shiver, and her wet face fur didn't help any.  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm
Splinterkit didn't look up when Volekit padded in. Openskies was watching curiously. "My my aren't my little warriors down today. Where's Meadowkit?" Volekit glanced at Splinterkit nervously. She didn't move. "He. . he's with Crystalstar"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 pm
Frostpaw purred and handed her the prey. Sagefire nodded.
"Thank you Frostpaw"  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:30 pm
Openskys purred happily "looks like Meadowkit as perked the interest of the clan leader. Maybe because of his size he will start training early." Volekit felt his stomach twist. "M-maybe" Openskys beckoned Volekit closer. He went and lay down, uncomfortably close to Splinterkit. "Splinterkit, why don't you take a nap too?" Splinterkit turned. Her eyes cold with hate "but of course! I love taking naps with my brothers!" Volekit shrunk a little closer to Openskys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
(PEOPLE POST TO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<)

Crystalstar nodded and let Meadowkit leave. She didn't believe him, but she wouldn't force him to tell her. She jumped down from her den and looked at Blizzardkit. "Yes, Blizzardkit?"
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 pm
Sagefire looked at Openskys. Then looked away, Frostpaw looked at the kits. "What are their names going to be?" Frostpaw asked eagerly  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games