Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:22 pm

((lol GoldenpawxRaintail SO CUTE heart ))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:03 pm

((Joltflash is back! So much stuff has happened I'm confused.))

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Leafpetal looked at the kit. "i think Almondkit will be perfect," Leafpetal said. Then she turned to Lightstone. "Would you like to see if the kit is healthy? I need to go talk to um... Pantherclaw...." Leafpetal said, slightly blushing, hoping that Lightstone and Spiritheart didn't notice. Then she hurried away from the two cats and walked over to Pantherclaw.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:33 pm

"I am truly sorry. My name is Raintail." He meowed.

Lighstone and Spiritheart frowned, and the Medicine cat jumped when Almondkit hissed, "I'm fine." Lighstone just chuckled and began checking the kit.

((Thanks!))

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Leafpetal reached Pantherclaw in the clearing in camp. "hey..." she said, blushing still.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Spiritheart walked over to Leafpetal. "I need to talk to you." She growled

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Leafpetal jumped when Spiritheart came over. Then looked confused. "um... o....k....?.... Where did you want to go to talk?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm

The young warrior led Leafpetal over to a bushes right outside camp. She sat down and glared at the medicine cat.

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Leafpetal followed Spiritheart, then was shocked when she glared at her. "What? Whats wrong? Did I do something wrong?..." Leafpetal asked.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:12 pm

"You went against StarClan and the warrior code, Leafpetal. You, I can tell, are mates with Pantherclaw." Spiritheart accused her. She tried to hide the pain in her eyes.

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Leafpetal froze in shock. How could she have guess? How did she find out? What am i going to do now? Leafpetal thought, the questions flying around in her head. "I.... i...." she couldn't say anything.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Tears filled Spiritheart's eyes, and anguish poured out of her soul. "I, I don't care." She said stubbornly, mostly to herself.

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Leafpetal saw something was wrong with Spiritheart, but she wanted to find a way out of this situation, so she had to ask. "Spiritheart? Whats wrong? Why are you crying?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 pm

"I loved him too!" Spiritheart moaned.

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 am

Catherine Bronte
"I am truly sorry. My name is Raintail." He meowed.

Lighstone and Spiritheart frowned, and the Medicine cat jumped when Almondkit hissed, "I'm fine." Lighstone just chuckled and began checking the kit.

((Thanks!))

Goldenpaw snorted, turned her head, and lifted her nose in the air. "Like I care." Though she couldn't help looking back at him. She felt a warmness in her stomach whenever she looked at him. What could this feeling be? She asked herself. She squinted her eyes. It can't be love? Could it. But what else could it be. She dug her claws in the ground and her stomach began to turn.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games